PDA

View Full Version : front tires ?...

Tommy 17
04-24-2002, 07:11 PM
ok guyz i am gonna order tires here in the next few dayz... heres my situation tell me what tire u think is better... they will be on .190 rimz...

ok i ride in all conditions but sand... i ride on trails,mx track, hard pack, mud, soft dry dirt, boney dirt(coal piles)... i will be riding 4 dayz + every day of the weeks so i want these tires to last a very long time not 2 months... i want to go smaller 2 bc of my 18 rear tires.... so here are my choices...

should i get
holeshot 20x6x10 mxs(i heard they wear out 2 fast)

groved radials( i heard they don't work in mud but i heard they last forever!!! how much mud is to much mud to ride with them in)

or should i get the regular holeshot 21x7x10( i have no idea how these tires work but i heard they last longer then the mxs)

thanks for the help guyz... i just really don't know what to do here i been tryin to decide for weeks and i think i am gonna get the radials but i do ride in mud... but not alot of mud... haha i worry to much i should just make up my mind... sry its so long 2

DEAL
04-24-2002, 08:38 PM
What about razrs , they look like pretty good all around tires, and alot of people have them which must mean something.

NJ300ex
04-24-2002, 08:49 PM
Alright, I would say get radials. You can't be riding in that much mud or loose stuff with ungrooved turf tamers and radials last for a long time. I don't know about durability though.

I have razrs and I think they are the farthest away from junk you can get.

Tommy 17
04-24-2002, 08:49 PM
razrs are junk... my friend had a set and they were the worst tire i have seen by far!!!

Tommy 17
04-25-2002, 05:28 PM
bump...

trx400ex
04-25-2002, 05:37 PM
radials man