PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Raptor FS on Ebay, clean machine!

quadridermx
01-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4516584415&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ALC%3AMT%3A1

Here's the ad:

Up for auction is a VERY clean and excellent running 2002 Yamaha Raptor 660R. This machine is a BLAST to drive! It is extremely torquey and fast, a great all-around machine.

Extras on the 4-wheeler include:

Powdercoated frame (blue)
Polished upper a arms and back of swingarm (really shines!)
Alba full exhaust jetted by Dyno Jet jetting
Graphics Kit
WB power filter
Barnett clutch
WB park brake block
Razr2 fronts, almost brand new
Razr rear K&K graphics & seat cover
IMS direct shifter (no shift linkage, much firmer shifting)

As you can see from the pictures, this Raptor is extremely clean. The swingarm/axle area is immaculate with no rust at all. The powdercoated frame really looks nice with the graphics kit and polished parts.

The 4-wheeler will come with the stock headlights and any extra parts I have laying around. However, the quad will NOT come with the Elka front shocks as pictured, the stockers will be on it. Again, the Elka front shocks do NOT come with the 4-wheeler, but I DO have the stock fronts that will be installed at the time of sale.

Overall this is an extremely clean, ready-to-ride 4-wheeler that will bring whoever buys it a LOT of fun.

Shipping/Delivery:

1) Local pickup at my residence here in Temperance, Michigan definitely preferred!

2) If this 4-wheeler needs to be shipped (in the United States alone, no foreign shipping), the buyer is responsible for all shipping details. I can put it on a pallet and take it to a terminal near me if needed, AFTER full payment is received.

3) I will deliver within 200 miles for an extra $1 per mile.

Payment:

1) Cash on pickup within 7 days of auction end definitely preferred.

2) Money Order or Bank Check within 5 days of auction end.

Please no Paypal payments for something of this price, unless you are willing to throw in an extra 4 percent of the final value to cover extra fees.

If you have any questions about the auction, feel free to email me at quadridermx@Juno.com and I'll answer them asap. Thanks for looking and good luck bidding!