View Full Version : Sothern guys and girls

Kyle_Racer_31
01-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Iam bored and I was woundering how many people are really southern and proud of it.....I am..LOL

L8r,:devil: :blah:

redlineranger
01-02-2005, 08:21 PM
me:blah:

badass250r
01-02-2005, 08:26 PM
i live in lancaster pa but i hang the stars and bar proudly

2002400ex
01-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Sweet home alabama:D

kicken250x
01-02-2005, 09:29 PM
up untill about the last year or two i didnt admit to even being southern and i dont like yankees but now....i was born in the south...i live in the south...and in the south i shall remain :cool:

aka....damn right im proud to be a redneck!!!!!:D

I-7
01-02-2005, 09:37 PM
I aint one of dem dam red neeks..

01-02-2005, 09:39 PM
I am at heart.:( :macho

Butters
01-02-2005, 09:40 PM
well i live in oklahoma. some consider that the South, some consider it the mid-west, i consider to be redneckville.

MichaelS693
01-02-2005, 09:45 PM
im a true southern mississippi red neck.. you couldnt pay me to move to the north ( no offense to the guys and gals yall are cool and all) i just cant leave the south:D ... im loud and proud to be a southern red neck

bama400ex
01-02-2005, 09:56 PM
right here.

440exnacsracer
01-02-2005, 10:19 PM
i shur aint no daad-blum stank yank

77rigid
01-02-2005, 10:34 PM
born and raised in the south,now I live a little further north(for now)

FourFiftyFour
01-03-2005, 12:16 AM
born and raised in texas...... tho sometimes we texans consider ourselves in our own country.....lol but yeah im from the south :cool:

Rootar
01-03-2005, 12:20 AM
iwas born in texas and i live in arkansas and im not claiming that **** casue arkansas has a bad name associated with it so soon as i can im leaving

2002400ex
01-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Rootar
iwas born in texas and i live in arkansas and im not claiming that **** casue arkansas has a bad name associated with it so soon as i can im leaving
We went to a restraunt in arkansas and we wanted grits, so we asked them for some and they go ''Whats a grit?''

HtFoxChick
01-03-2005, 01:00 AM
in southern Alabama, i accually bought editable dirt at a gas station

My southern experience

Dan

bulkdriverlp
01-03-2005, 03:45 AM
i like the people but them damn hills suck. i like the flat ground better. southern bells are so damn hot, like the big juggs on em woohooo, sweet thang

dunnonuttin
01-03-2005, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by I-7
I aint one of dem dam red neeks.. i'll darn tootin hang you fer dat. itz da gallows fer yew buddy. yep im southern and proud of it. ive got 2 flags hanging up in my room and a car tag with the confederate flag on it. that way when i get my car, i can go through saxphahaw (however you spell it) without havin the KKK chasin my ***

muddkitten
01-03-2005, 06:45 AM
me!:D

wilkin250r
01-03-2005, 11:16 AM
I think the misspelling in the title says it all...

trick450r
01-03-2005, 12:38 PM
i live in ct but i have close ties to new york state and VT which might as well be sotuhern haha...anyway i have a confederate flag on my land cruiser neway!

MXEDUP337
01-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Damn right I am. I wouldnt have it any other way.

Dont be shy let it fly. [X]

NikNacs67
01-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Pure Arkansas blood right here:D .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/Pavicon/Room.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/Pavicon/Dsc02399.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/Pavicon/Dsc02394.jpg

Mxjunkie
01-03-2005, 03:29 PM
hey guys who won the war? :devil:

NORTH YANKEES ALL THE WAY :D

NikNacs67
01-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Who lost the most men.... you guys!

http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/images/smilies/RebelSmilie.gif

lil400exdude
01-03-2005, 04:08 PM
i is a redneck....

JR3
01-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
hey guys who won the war? :devil:

NORTH YANKEES ALL THE WAY :D

word

300ex_rider1121
01-03-2005, 04:15 PM
lee could have kicked ur a**

forevery 1 confederate that died the north could lose 3 people

01-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Is there alot of KKK down there, like can you run into them and sh*t?

btw, Dan Guetter is a Hot Fox Chick.:blah:

Matt37
01-03-2005, 04:24 PM
I must say North all the way!!

Mxjunkie
01-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
Is there alot of KKK down there, like can you run into them and sh*t?

btw, Dan Guetter is a Hot Fox Chick.:blah:

they are EVERYWHERE, like 15 minutes from me theres groups, then at delaware park, kinda close they hung someone..

im just hoping they dont come here, id have ALOT to say to them.

Cody_300ex
01-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Im southern and DAMN proud of it. you can ask MXjunkie, or nanner boy. :o Joshie get out of this thread ya darn city slicker.

400exrules
01-03-2005, 06:39 PM
sry folks but i cant stand yankees:ermm:

born and raised in Tennessee.....my whole family line runs back to either Mississippi or Tennessee....i love it:devil:

got a big like 5x3foot confederate flag hangin in my room, and i stuck my ducks unlimited member stickers on my moms car cuz i dont have a truck yet:D btw, its deff. gonna be a 4x4, over half my school is ppl like me, and everyone has lifted 4x4's with straight pipes and sh^t. they all gather down by the river bottoms like 1 mile down the road from me and go muddin, i cant wait to join em

hessianmx111
01-03-2005, 06:56 PM
I live in Kentucky, on a 200 acre farm but i sure as hell dont consider myself a redneck.

je450
01-03-2005, 06:57 PM
red neck from Louisianna and very proud

300exgurl17
01-03-2005, 09:25 PM
i'm a southern and proud of it :D

bama400ex
01-03-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by 300exgurl17
i'm a southern and proud of it :D what part of alabama you from?

NikNacs67
01-03-2005, 09:30 PM
The north is the KKK playground. Indiana was the state with the most members.

dn1911
01-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by NikNacs67
The north is the KKK playground. Indiana was the state with the most members.

yep unfortunatly i do believe it started out in Indiana.

i'd love to live down south but until then i'll just have to wear my dixie tradtions atv shirt instead. it is fun to wear it up in carmel with my camo for hat. i get a lot of funny looks. now if they only new that my glock was hiding under that shirt.:devil:

i'll try to get a pic, but the back of my 4x4 says it all:

Git-R-Done!:D

300exgurl17
01-04-2005, 06:03 AM
what part of alabama you from? Cullman

thomps6s
01-04-2005, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I think the misspelling in the title says it all...

EXACTLY....ha ha

JTRtrx250r
01-04-2005, 11:27 AM
so what all you guys are basically sayin' is...you all have that hick accent:D "I rekon I's bess be russelin ups somes grub":blah:

440ex2001
01-04-2005, 11:56 AM
I think its funny how guys from up north make fun of the way we talk. They may be jealous cause all the girls from up north like our accents so much. I'm not a red neck just a country boy. I don't believe in what the south was fighting for back then so I fly the red white and blue instead of the bars and stars. Getting back to the way we talk ,at least we dont say the f-bomb after every other word.

JTRtrx250r
01-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by 440ex2001
I think its funny how guys from up north make fun of the way we talk. They may be jealous cause all the girls from up north like our accents so much. I'm not a red neck just a country boy. I don't believe in what the south was fighting for back then so I fly the red white and blue instead of the bars and stars. Getting back to the way we talk ,at least we dont say the f-bomb after every other word. I was just pullin on that straw your chewin on, and jealous...LMAO sorry man:D I have heard the chicks say that tho, they think its cute like baby talk:confused:

Hick talk is so slow sometimes, but then again some of the hosers Ive talked to talk 90 mph lol:D I was just pickin on youi guys:p

btw...1 of your overall suspenders is unbuckled:blah: :devil:

CRE Performance
01-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Georgia here.....:D Born and raised here, Ill never leave. However, I have traveled to many different places:) Im no redneck (at least I dont think so:D ) but I am a country boy and I love everything about the south, no better place.

On another note, back to the discussion on civil war, KKK and other politics.......

KKK's biggest association was with the state of Indiana, cant pin that sheeot on us:D

2nd, the civil war.....The fact is......The north did win the war but only by sheer number of men. As a matter of fact, the north lost 11 men to 1 southern man (fact, look it up) which tells me that the south had far better fighting skills, even with the second rate equipment they were using.

Now to those who dont believe in what the south was fighting for...... You either obviously dont know what the south was fighting for underneath all of the political escapades and other garbage that Lincoln put out to justify a war, or you made a totally untrue statement. You do ride a Honda, dont you? This is one of the main things the south was fighting for, to get imported good. And they were even wanting to do it tariff free. You see, if the south would have won, that new 450R you are looking at may have very well been selling for around 3800 instead of 6500. There are many other reasons this great country went to war, as a matter of fact out of many many good ones, slavery was only one of them and it was no where close to being the main reason.:ermm:

01-04-2005, 05:02 PM
I live in SoCal, aNd have Houses on ROsarito BEach on Baja, i love it over here, i've never been in a norhern state,
:confused: but i love it over here!

by the way whats redneck???:confused: :confused:

Rico
01-04-2005, 05:57 PM
I just looked in the mirror and I think I got a little red on my neck....:o

One_Bad_400
01-04-2005, 06:06 PM
born and raised in MISSISSIPPI, proud the be a red neck n' sothern

NikNacs67
01-04-2005, 06:34 PM
For all you uneducated retards who thinks the Confederate Flag is a symbol of hate and racism and that the South faught for keeping their slaves, get a History lesson. We went to war with the North over taxes/tariffs that would of driven every Southern plantation owner outta business... Go to www.SouthernMessenger.com for more.

bulkdriverlp
01-04-2005, 06:35 PM
link dont work

kyex40047
01-04-2005, 06:57 PM
I just got the best shirt from my uncle for christmas, It has the southeastern states on it and it says:

"Everythings
Dirtier in
the South"

Kyle_Racer_31
01-04-2005, 07:19 PM
The Stars and Bars are the best.....I Live in one of those towns that are Half Nothern Pu$$ys and the rest are corn-feed Rednecks.............<-----that the Hick group of the school...LoL

CRE Performance
01-04-2005, 07:30 PM
I must confess, I love the south but I almost moved to So Cal earlier this summer, I had an excellent job offer with American Honda researching and developing race engines for thier IRL program but I just couldnt leave:( Im ashamed I was even thinking about it:D

Stevie-D
01-04-2005, 07:32 PM
For all you uneducated retards who thinks the Confederate Flag is a symbol of hate and racism and that the South faught for keeping their slaves, get a History lesson. We went to war with the North over taxes/tariffs that would of driven every Southern plantation owner outta business...

ahhhh.. yessss!!!!

i live in pennsylvania. still in high school. i drive my pickup to school every day and park with all the other rednecks in the back of the parking lot, which is dirt. we park sideways, just for the heck of it. the stars n bars is hung in my window, as in others. most think it simply symbolizes racism and hate. i hang it because i believe in what it truly symbolizes. the south was being bullied into a lot of things. not just slavery. many laws, including slavery, were suddenly declared to be unconstitutional. up to that point, states held soveriegnty over the federal govt. so when the govt suddenly wants total control over the states, ( the UNITED STATES...meaning a conglomeration of states with common interests) it is natural that the south would resist.
i fly old dixie because to me it symbolizes individualism. as a person, i do what i believe is right. if a person or group of people disagrees with me or try to inforce their ideas on me, then they had better have a darned good reason for it. i do what i have always done and known to be right. if someone tries to tell me otherwise, there are usually problems.
same thing that happened with the confederacy.

enough with the history lesson . lmao:p

i live out in the woods, dip, enjoy camping, (even built a cabin out in the field in the woods to party in), hunting, fishing, etc........

i guess i am a redneck:eek: :macho

440exnacsracer
01-04-2005, 08:19 PM
KILL WHITIIEEE!!!!!:eek2: :eek2: lol, j/k little sarcasm from Black Sheep,

good post CRE, i like your points, im a Civil War buff as well, probably got enough relices to start another battle:blah:

440exnacsracer
01-04-2005, 08:22 PM
hey stevie-d the only reason your not a true southern redneck is not because your from penn, but because your a dodge fan:eek2: :rolleyes: c',mon man get a real truck, one with a blue oval, but a dodge is better than an old bowtie

01-04-2005, 08:34 PM
d rather pay $6500 for a 450r than have slaves.

CRE Performance
01-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by 440exnacsracer
good post CRE, i like your points, im a Civil War buff as well, probably got enough relices to start another battle:blah:

I hope there isnt about to be one started on here:D :D :blah:

CRE Performance
01-04-2005, 08:44 PM
d rather pay $6500 for a 450r than have slaves.

Slavery was already beginning to be abolished by the southern states themselves even before the civil war. So now, please tell me if youd rather pay 3800 or 6500 for that 450R?

01-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Id rather pay 38!:blah:

You must understand, all the textbooks and teachers up here tell us how it was all about slavery.

MichaelS693
01-04-2005, 08:53 PM
slavery was ended way before most people think... when it was most of the slaves stayed on the plantations because they had no where else to go and had good lifes... beleive it or not... its true....:( :o

NikNacs67
01-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Well thats why our Government/Educational System sucks for the most part....! They teach you all this crap to brainwash you to thinkin all this jumbo mumbo on how the South is all for slavery... the war was BECAUSE of slavery and stupid crap like that. Go to a Southern school who knows the truth and is willing to speak it and you will see.

CRE Performance
01-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Id rather pay 38!:blah:

You must understand, all the textbooks and teachers up here tell us how it was all about slavery.

Actually you are correct. However, all the text books even down here are the same. I used to take for gospel what was in the text books as far as history goes, I enjoyed history then too. After graduating and going to college ( which cleared it up a little more but not much) I found by doing further research on my own that while a lot of the text book stuff is intact, theres a lot of cake icing over some of the rotten propaganda which should have been presented truthfully, but wasnt. Another problem is that most of the teachers teaching history only know whats in the textbook themselves and havent taken the time to learn so they can pass the learning on. The type of propaganda that plagued our government then is the same type that plagues are government in todays society. You should try some research on your own, its kindof interesting.

P.S. The type of propaganda I am speaking of is going on right now in our government. Take for instance....The war in Iraq. All the public knows is we went to war over Weapons of Mass Destruction. You know why? Cause thats all theyve been told. Now that they have found none, does that make the war inevitible or unjust? Hell no. The real reason we are at war is because Saddam needed to be removed, if not for the good of his own people but for our sake also. He has killed many many times, hell.....He gassed an entire villige of Kurds (his own people). He has done so many things wrong that should justify him being taken out of power. Bush has done a good job of doing so and I feel he has done the right thing. Funny thing is, when you read the text book, all you will see is the fact that he started a war of Weapons of Mass destruction and there were none, but it wont say anything about the good he has done.

400exrules
01-04-2005, 09:51 PM
dont belive everything your teachers or text books say, half of its bullsh^t......whites werent the only ppl with slaves....blacks also had slaves, and there was also slavery up north

Stevie-D
01-05-2005, 07:29 PM
The real reason we are at war is because Saddam needed to be removed, if not for the good of his own people but for our sake also. He has killed many many times, hell.....He gassed an entire villige of Kurds (his own people). He has done so many things wrong that should justify him being taken out of power. Bush has done a good job of doing so and I feel he has done the right thing. Funny thing is, when you read the text book, all you will see is the fact that he started a war of Weapons of Mass destruction and there were none, but it wont say anything about the good he has done.

hussein has been removed. if that was the reason for going to war, then why the heck are we still over there?

the white house of fools decides to go invade a country to remove a corrupt leader, govt, etc...
good idea.

then, after our purpose for being there is done, we feel compelled to go fix all the damage we have caused. wtf??!!

now bush is forming a puppet government over there that will be loyal to him... because it will be run by him.

SGA
01-05-2005, 07:50 PM
I was born in the south and will be laid down for my eternal sleep in the south.
I live in South Georgia hence the name SGA.
The S stands for South and the GA is the mailing abbreviation of the Georgia name. South + Georgia = SGA.

CRE Performance
01-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
hussein has been removed. if that was the reason for going to war, then why the heck are we still over there?

the white house of fools decides to go invade a country to remove a corrupt leader, govt, etc...
good idea.

then, after our purpose for being there is done, we feel compelled to go fix all the damage we have caused. wtf??!!

now bush is forming a puppet government over there that will be loyal to him... because it will be run by him.

1- We are still there because the job isnt completely done. Bush claimed to "Liberate and Free Iraq of Saddam and his loyalist". Who the hell are we fighting over there right now, small business owners and Wal-Mart employees? No. They are terrorist and this country has sworn to rid the world of terrorist and thats exactly what it will do so that you and I can live our lives without fear of unjustly being killed in the future by terrorism. This is why we are still there.

2- It was a good idea. Refer back to note one on the removal of terrorism. There are about 3 more countries that will be invaded also before its over, wait and see.

3- Yes. This is what makes America the greatest F**king country in the world. We never leave a countries citizens in trouble when we were there to make it better for them to start with.

4- Oh number 4. This is the biggest crock of sheeot I believe I have heard spewed in a long time. Please tell me you really dont believe that just because it was proposed by a band like Green Day? If anyone controlled that country other than the Iraqis themselves it would be the UN, not Bush. That wont happen either. The US wants nothing from that country. Saying crap like "we want thier oil" is simply uneducated ignorance. Iraq is nowhere near the top supplier for oil in this country nor is it the top oil capacitator.

markk
01-06-2005, 03:25 AM
From south Central Illinois, But when i vist my cousins from Ga. They call me a hick! But yeah southern pride flys high!

dunnonuttin
01-07-2005, 03:41 PM
my northern experience:huh

my uncle is the owner of castlewood builders and burke realty so i got with him and my cousin on trips up to maryland and georgia and places. we went to maryland for a ritchie bros. auction and stoped at this little place to eat breakfast. i said "i'll have a BLT and some sweet tea". the waitress is all confused and says "what is a sweet tea". i said tea with sugar in it. she says they have lemon tea, strawberry tea and all theses other flavor teas. i order strawberry and it had no taste to it. it was pretty much colored water. i ended up with a blt and a pepsi afterwards. good thing i didnt order grits. i can see the look on that womans face now, "what the hell is a grit"?

hondaman09
01-07-2005, 03:44 PM
i dont think any other state is as coonazz as swet ol louisiana!!!....100% coonass allll the way! and proud

Stevie-D
01-08-2005, 04:42 PM
4- Oh number 4. This is the biggest crock of sheeot I believe I have heard spewed in a long time. Please tell me you really dont believe that just because it was proposed by a band like Green Day? If anyone controlled that country other than the Iraqis themselves it would be the UN, not Bush. That wont happen either. The US wants nothing from that country. Saying crap like "we want thier oil" is simply uneducated ignorance. Iraq is nowhere near the top supplier for oil in this country nor is it the top oil capacitator.

your darned right i believe it. who the hell is green day?

ok-my opinion- i believe that i puppet government is being set up in Iraq. it is not the first time crap like this has gone on. remember all the crap going on in mexico preceeding the mexican war? yes-puppet ruler whose leader abandoned. i can think of many other instances. not of the US being involved. but it happens. what makes you so positive that it can't happen again?

we are molding their government, monitering their elections, etc...it stands to reason that the end result will be a govt that will strongly resemble our govt.

markk
01-10-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
my northern experience:huh

my uncle is the owner of castlewood builders and burke realty so i got with him and my cousin on trips up to maryland and georgia and places. we went to maryland for a ritchie bros. auction and stoped at this little place to eat breakfast. i said "i'll have a BLT and some sweet tea". the waitress is all confused and says "what is a sweet tea". i said tea with sugar in it. she says they have lemon tea, strawberry tea and all theses other flavor teas. i order strawberry and it had no taste to it. it was pretty much colored water. i ended up with a blt and a pepsi afterwards. good thing i didnt order grits. i can see the look on that womans face now, "what the hell is a grit"?

LMAO i actully tried to order grits, When we went up to Chicago for a car show a few years back, ANd ur right the younger waitress didnt even know what they where, and had to ask the manager!

I figgurd out if u walk into a place that anywhere farther north than Kentuky, (that isnt a truck stop) It's almost all norther ppl!

dunnonuttin
01-10-2005, 02:28 PM
i dont know what yall think yall are doin but i have won it here today:D

the one at the very bottom say never apologize for bein white and the place where a black girl scratched it out said i'll give up my flag when you give up martin luther king day. it was a project i did about a year ago when i got bored

markk
01-10-2005, 02:45 PM
That never appoligize for being white, Is kinda ignorant! (sp)

There are those ppl that deserive that name, but alot of them are WHITE as well. In my area we seem to have alot of ppl that think we owe them somthing all the time, (u get 1/5 of my paycheck, isnt that enuf) But there are some ppl that are alright as well, I actully have a buddie that is black, leaving to go FIGHT for our country tommarow!

Dont rub all that bullsh*t in ppls faces all the time!

99TRDTaco
01-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
so what all you guys are basically sayin' is...you all have that hick accent:D "I rekon I's bess be russelin ups somes grub":blah:
Were you listening in on my conversation last night before dinner. Hey you got the lingo down all you gotta do is move down here now!!:D j/k
As Jeff Foxworthy said "You cant make fun of a redneck unless you are one...and I are one."

dunnonuttin
01-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by 99TRDTaco

As Jeff Foxworthy said "You cant make fun of a redneck unless you are one...and I are one." AMEN

lol
01-10-2005, 04:13 PM
i dont know what yall think yall are doin but i have won it here today:D

the one at the very bottom say never apologize for bein white and the place where a black girl scratched it out said i'll give up my flag when you give up martin luther king day. it was a project i did about a year ago when i got bored

OK, dude, you are ignorant, and what you wrote has to be the stupidest comment i have ever heard, if someone ever rote that in my class i would walk up to them and knock them out, i am not even black and i still would have done that:grr: :mad:

YOU OFFICIALLY HAVE NO LIFE

dunnonuttin
01-10-2005, 04:36 PM
http://img73.exs.cx/img73/4306/retardwheelchair.jpg

lol
01-10-2005, 04:45 PM
i'm retarted cuz i am educated :confused:

JTRtrx250r
01-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Were you listening in on my conversation last night before dinner. Hey you got the lingo down all you gotta do is move down here now!!:D j/k
As Jeff Foxworthy said "You cant make fun of a redneck unless you are one...and I are one." well does walking the ends of my pantlegs off instead of hemming them up ..as a kid count? :D if so maybe I am:o :D I even had Tuffskins!!:D :blah:

dunnonuttin
01-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by lol
i'm retarted cuz i am educated :confused: no, your retarded for thinkin my beliefs are stupid. and what i wrote is a quote from jeff foxworthy so if your gonna say im stupid, your gonna have to call him stupid too and there a few members on here that would not like that so much

lol
01-10-2005, 05:38 PM
no........ i do not believe your belief's are stupid, i am just saying that you are ignorant in the fact that you may be offending some people in your comments

dunnonuttin
01-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by lol
no........ i do not believe your belief's are stupid, i am just saying that you are ignorant in the fact that you may be offending some people in your comments if taking that sticker off will make you happy then so be it

MOFO
01-10-2005, 05:58 PM
no, your retarded for thinkin my beliefs are stupid. and what i wrote is a quote from jeff foxworthy so if your gonna say im stupid, your gonna have to call him stupid too and there a few members on here that would not like that so much

I cant believe it....there are actually people out there that treat Jeff Foxwothy like he's god... :rolleyes:

lol
01-10-2005, 06:00 PM
if taking that sticker off will make you happy then so be it

no, but you know what makes me mad, do you no how many colored armed soldiers are fighting to save ur ***** overseas?

Kennethyfz450
01-10-2005, 06:11 PM
lol

people get to carried away... i dont understand why people want to live in the past... and point fingers..

i live in kentucky, i have redneck friends and i have friends that will not touch mud.

in the end we are all the same people, lets not hurt one another. some comments could hurt some people that comes across this thread..

p.s. i like larry the cable guy;)

its been fun reading everyone's opinions gives me new light and now i am looking forward to my history class.. i might learn something new:D

dunnonuttin
01-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by lol
no, but you know what makes me mad, do you no how many colored armed soldiers are fighting to save ur ***** overseas? im not racist, i have alot of black friends that come over and skate sometimes. they could care less about my flags

lol
01-10-2005, 06:21 PM

the one at the very bottom say never apologize for bein white and the place where a black girl scratched it out said i'll give up my flag when you give up martin luther king day.

they dont get mad at that?:rolleyes: :confused:

99TRDTaco
01-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
I cant believe it....there are actually people out there that treat Jeff Foxwothy like he's god... :rolleyes:
If you are referring to me then you are taking it way too seriously I was just playin around. This thread has gotten way outta hand!!

99TRDTaco
01-10-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Kennethyfz450
p.s. i like larry the cable guy;)

He is funny but my favorite is Ron White.

MOFO
01-10-2005, 08:09 PM
If you are referring to me then you are taking it way too seriously I was just playin around. This thread has gotten way outta hand!!

LOL, nope... I was not referring to you... only the idiot in this thread.

2002400ex
Larry the Cable Guy is the chit!!

MOFO
He is funny but my favorite is Ron White.

same here...that guy is hilarious!

MichaelS693
01-10-2005, 08:12 PM

yyyeeppp.