PDA

View Full Version : freakin hackers

dunnonuttin
01-02-2005, 07:44 PM
some idiots hacked into my yahoo name and started sending spam to a bunch of people and yahoo found out about it and shutdown my account. i have had to go onto my uncles computer to check emails and stuff. i jus now got to getting my account activated again. then i get on and look at the sent email history and it takes me about 30 minutes to get to the bottom of the list. this happen to anyone else? doesnt matter what ISP you have

nosliw
01-02-2005, 07:47 PM
lol, happened to my AOL account a few years back. it was embarrassing because i had to tell the staff over their over the phone that my password was "boobies". i was 14 and was cracking up rolling on the floor :rolleyes: :o

dunnonuttin
01-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
lol, happened to my AOL account a few years back. it was embarrassing because i had to tell the staff over their over the phone that my password was "boobies". i was 14 and was cracking up rolling on the floor :rolleyes: :o OMG ROTFLMAO. i would have cancelled my account and made another LMAO

JDiablo
01-02-2005, 07:53 PM
rofllmfgdao boobies,i would just restart a new account holy chit that had to be a classic

dunnonuttin
01-02-2005, 07:54 PM
what i dont get is how they figure out your password

Ralph
01-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin

fake e-mails and webpages. "enter your username and pass to get your personal greeting" is a pretty common one...

Syrus
01-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin

"Hacking". They dont need to figure out your pass, they have other ways of gettin in :) Kinda like kickin in the locked door :)

but the boobies password was funny, im still laffin over that one bahaah.

Butters
01-02-2005, 08:13 PM
hahahaha thats so funny. i could see that happening to one of my friends.

dunnonuttin
01-03-2005, 06:33 AM
i figured it out. they sent me some fake email asking for my user and pass. then i looked under my sent email history and he had sent the same email to about 150 other people. so i spend an hour telling people to change there password because the email that they had been sent was fake. i jus wasted my time. wasnt really my problem