PDA

View Full Version : dunes

hondalover
01-02-2005, 07:30 PM
I live in Western Maryland and am looking for a set of Dunes closest to me to go riding too on just a few day trip, i would love to go to glamis but that is outta the question at this point. I was just wondering if someone could tell me the closest best dunes to go to sometime within the up coming year, thanks

nosliw
01-02-2005, 07:34 PM
try going to atving.com and under resources click trails. pick your state and scroll down the see what it comes up with.

Got nads?
01-02-2005, 07:49 PM
St. Anthony dunes in Idaho, probably the best dunes around!

sportraxkid
01-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Got nads?

What he said or little sahara UTAH :D

hondalover
01-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Is there anything ON the east coast? I thought there were dunes in Ohio?

YZ400EX
01-02-2005, 11:05 PM

AWESOME Place to ride!! I live less than an hour away and ride there every chance I get..We didnt even have snow till a week ago so riding there was still great till now..

Dumontexrider
01-02-2005, 11:14 PM

I guess you havent been to dumont then :rolleyes:

bulkdriverlp
01-03-2005, 03:49 AM
i only have 300 dunes suck

Got nads?
01-04-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Dumontexrider
I guess you havent been to dumont then :rolleyes:

Planning to go to dumont this year in June or something.Then glamis is the last major dunes spot i have left to ride. Have you ever been to St. Anthony sand dunes?

Dumontexrider
01-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Planning to go to dumont this year in June or something.Then glamis is the last major dunes spot i have left to ride. Have you ever been to St. Anthony sand dunes?

Nope, ive only been to dumont, armagosa, and coral pink. DO NOT go to dumont in june. youll die from the heat since its right next to death valley. The usuall dumont season is October to march