PDA

View Full Version : ideas for my b-day?????

Rootar
01-01-2005, 09:38 PM
well i Birthday is the 18th this month and well ill be 16 so i was thinkin on the 21 and 22 i could go up in the mountains and camp with couple of friends (have the girls meet us out of town and come too of course)but its my 16th bday and i figured itd be cool just to go camp and spend time with me and my friends NO ADULTS for hours upon hours away. i know a place to camp near shady lake its right by a creek (where we camp when we ride at wolfpin gap)and it doesnt cost anything and it kinda off to its selfwouldnt really have anythingto do just go up ther friday and just chill and camp then come home saturday.

what yall think and does anyone else got any ideas for me

Quad18star
01-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Sounds like a good idea .... can't go wrong partying it up with your buddies and having a few girls keeping you company in your tent . ;) Ahh the memories !!!!!

Rootar
01-01-2005, 09:53 PM
wont be no drinkin cause me and joel would have to drive home sat and we both got nice veichles so itd be sober fun

JDiablo
01-01-2005, 09:58 PM
that sounds like fun just dont have a sasuage party now lol j/k...i guessing 16 you get your lisence(sp?)

Honda4trax250x
01-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Rootar
we both got nice veichles so itd be sober fun

........AND you could hurt someone......right?

Rootar
01-01-2005, 10:33 PM
well joel has a i think 93 mustang convertible very very nice and my dodge was just out of the body shop and has NO dents NO scracthes ANYWHERE so thats why me and joel wouldnt be drinkin no we might try and get the girls to drik alittle so we'll look even better ya know but seriously i just told joel and andy and i think we are actually gonna pull this one off. oh and ther will defnitly be girls prolly gonna be me joel and andy and 3 girls we ahvent decided who yet

Rootar
01-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
........AND you could hurt someone......right?

yes and that too but we are responsible enough not to drink and drive we always throw the keys under the veichle so we cant find them unless we are sober but we never drink that much anyway so i guess we jsut do the key thing just in case and once we un hooked joels battery so it wouldnt start and threw the keys under it

yea everyone if your gonna drink now and then drink responsibly