PDA

View Full Version : Answering my PM

CTmxyfz
01-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Hey Pappy, just wondering if you can respond to my PM soon as we are making the trade with Corey(400ex and 416ex for his yfz) on 1/8/05. Just seeing if i can get a price check on this stuff as Corey might bring my stuff down to you.

Thanks,
Justin

Pappy
01-02-2005, 06:32 AM
ive given you all the prices for every possible color combo you have came up with:p i have replied to so many pm's i have lost track on what question you need answered.

pick a final color choice and stick with it, drop off the parts and ill knock them out!

CTmxyfz
01-02-2005, 09:02 AM
well in the first place, i was going to have the frame done up here for reasons of putting in a nerf bar tube. But now, everything is going to you. Here, ill dig up the PM real quick.

This is the PM:

Hammer tone black
Front hubs- $40
Swinger- $40
lower a arms- ???
Tie rods- ???
Frame- ???
Subframe ???
two rear plastic brackets- $20
Clutch cover- ???

RED
Motor mounts- $20
brake pedal- $10
Caliper brackets- ???

Chrome pc
Oil tank- $15
spindles- ???

i need prices for those parts i have "???" for. Its still up in the air wether i can do/afford to do the spindles. Im working on pressing out the hub bearings and the frame bearings. I have $145 total right there so far. Keep in mind that the frame,subframe, and tie rods need to be stripped to when factoring in the cost. We might come down this year again to pick the stuff up. With my caliper brackets, nothing matches the candy red. Im fine with the calipers, as they have a few nicks and can't afford to do them again. Ill just get the brackets done in red. Honda red also for all the red parts. If i send you the calipers, can you take off the brackets and do them? I haven't quite seen how to do it. I know i have alot of questions, please let me know all the answers so we have no confusion on pricing and anything else. something tells me this is going to be a good 400 bucks. LOL. ill be able to actually paypal you or send a money order when you need it.

Thats everything right there. Just making sure we are on the same page after i have changed my mind so many damn times.:ermm: :mad:Valve cover and stator side cover taken out

Pappy
01-02-2005, 10:12 AM
lol...plan on $500 and if it comes in less then you can buy your dad dinner :devil:

seriously, just set a budget and run with it. ive never turned you down because you were a tad bit short ...i take care of ya:cool:

CTmxyfz
01-02-2005, 10:36 AM
The motor pieces are just an idea, i don't think ill be doing them. Just the rest of it. I've started wrapping and boxing up the parts.;)

400 was before i decided to add the motor parts also. As i was making the post, i added them. Ill stay away from the stator cover though as im skeert to take it off and have the piece laying around as i have enough lying around right now. When we get corey's yfz... It will be worse. Ill be taking off the MX stuff for the stock stuff so pops can winter ride for awhile.:eek: :( :( lots of work to do