Pappy
01-01-2005, 11:16 AM
15 foot table

Pappy
01-01-2005, 01:18 PM
cody likes the jumps but lil'man isnt quite ready for them:p

400exrules
01-01-2005, 01:21 PM
dang hes good pappy, your definately pointin him in the right direction. Where did u get that helmet by the way? i like it:devil:

Pappy
01-01-2005, 01:25 PM
its a helmut skins, i think he picked it up at rednecks for life .com lmfao:D

JDiablo
01-01-2005, 01:32 PM
hey pappy how come i don't see you going off any of them jumps?:p

CTmxyfz
01-01-2005, 01:36 PM
Codeman is def. getting there. Now get him into both MX/XC

MXEDUP337
01-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Dang Pappy, if he gets into MX now yer gonna have to build another quad:blah:

brian-250
01-01-2005, 02:21 PM
addopt me pappy

JDiablo
01-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
addopt me pappy

who would adopt a twinkie?:o

trick450r
01-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
who would adopt a twinkie?:o

let alone without a cream filling?:eek2: :devil: :blah: :macho :huh

JDiablo
01-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
let alone without a cream filling?:eek2: :devil: :blah: :macho :huh

lmao...hahaha this kid never stops getting picked on,im starting to feel the same way though,but hey i get mad fun of for my g/f...:confused:

JR3
01-01-2005, 03:01 PM
haha nice pappy i was tryin to teach the lil sis how to lean in turns today http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/250ex3/100_0067.jpg

Pappy
01-01-2005, 03:42 PM
i added to this jump but cody hasnt nutted up and hit it since i re worked the take off:cool:

TheFontMaster
01-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Pappy your kids are lucky. I wish my parents would let me build an mx track in the yard.

Now how about some pics of you hitting them jumps.:macho

Pappy
01-01-2005, 06:06 PM
i think the wife is mad because of the jumps. i figure he better learn to do them now because if he waits he will never learn to do them.

Pappy
01-01-2005, 06:12 PM
cody comes in for a landing as i took the pic from the seat of the tractor:p the wife and moose watch in the background. i wonder if she will let me install some bleachers and lights:devil:

Pappy
01-01-2005, 06:23 PM
i sure wasnt complaining about the weather, almost 70 here and thats insane! last year on 1/1/04 we had temps in the teens and 10 inches of snow!

01-01-2005, 06:29 PM
how do those shocks soak up the landing?

Pappy
01-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by 400exracer#19
how do those shocks soak up the landing?

the elkas are working great. they sent down heavier springs for the shocks and once i finish the track and he starts bottoming the shocks i will add them.

right now i have the 2 doubles and a table, but i added a nice natural jump and a nice uphill out oif a turn that should keep him on his toes for awhile. next will be a few more tables and a rythm section and possibly a sweet downhill jump that should see him getting 40 or 50 feet of air (not height but distance)

all the mx track will be incorporated into his short XC practice track that is almost 3/4 of a mile long. if the weather holds the gncc season will be something to watch:cool:

QuadJunkies
01-01-2005, 06:38 PM
nice pics Pappy. My kids MX'd a bit today too!! Too bad my boy broke alot of mounts........ :o

01-01-2005, 06:45 PM
why no boot though?

Pappy
01-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by 400exracer#19
why no boot though?

i ask my wife that every night:p ohhh riding boots:D

who knows....as long as he has his chest protector and helmet on im satisfied.

Codeman
01-01-2005, 07:02 PM
It is a weird feeling doing jumps instead of tree bashing!:D The shocks work and soak up the landings even if I over shoot them sometimes. Thanks Dad for hooking me up with some jumps and Mom for not freaking out too bad when I hit them!

My Honda has good power since we did the piston and I wish we would get the cam installed for some added power. I think I would like Mr. Laz to do the timing thing also. Soon I hope to have the new race bike ready so I can get some seat time in before the nationals.

450Racer
01-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Codeman
It is a weird feeling doing jumps instead of tree bashing!:D The shocks work and soak up the landings even if I over shoot them sometimes. Thanks Dad for hooking me up with some jumps and Mom for not freaking out too bad when I hit them!

My Honda has good power since we did the piston and I wish we would get the cam installed for some added power. I think I would like Mr. Laz to do the timing thing also. Soon I hope to have the new race bike ready so I can get some seat time in before the nationals.

That is so cool to see young riders as yourself with so much talent. I didn't have the guts when I had my TRX90 to do the stuff you're doing now! On the other hand, I had stock shocks, haha. Good job man, those are some pretty cool pics of you ;). Maybe I'll see you at the nationals this year, that would be cool.

Meek
01-02-2005, 01:16 AM
Looks like a fun place to ride.:D

Jersey450R
01-02-2005, 04:36 AM
that boy's gonna be racing a pro production by the time hes 15! Pappy, keep training him and nice pics!

SRH
01-02-2005, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
that boy's gonna be racing a pro production by the time hes 15! Pappy, keep training him and nice pics!

yeah maybe but you have to be 16 to race it:huh

nice pics, i wish it was 70 here at least we dont have snow

trick450r
01-02-2005, 08:04 AM
Pappy keep training him it will be the best decision you ever made!!! my dad did this with me but i was on a stock lt80 and by my 8th birthday i was jumping 35 plus foot doubles on it....but you will have to upgrade quads at a rapid pace once he gets to the next level, in one year i had destroyed a mx mojave, worn out a banshee, and settled in on a 250r then blew it up and got a 450r now i feel with the right mods my potential with this quad is unlimited! Remember Pappy Push him as much as possible if you see him clearing the jumps over and over again MAKE THEM BIGGER, like i said this was my dads method and i cant thank him enough for it! good luck codeman

kazpr
01-02-2005, 08:17 AM
Pappy how old is your son? He looks to be off to a great start!!

01-02-2005, 08:38 AM
get him a better quad but skip the 250 class go straight to a 400ex and make his jumps so that they put him higher in the air then teach im some no footed cans heelclickers and supermans n that lil man will bne rocken out some SSG's and holy mans and baclflips by the time hes 18

or you could get him in to MX :ermm: :rolleyes:

SRH
01-02-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by 660r_freestyler
get him a better quad but skip the 250 class go straight to a 400ex and make his jumps so that they put him higher in the air then teach im some no footed cans heelclickers and supermans n that lil man will bne rocken out some SSG's and holy mans and baclflips by the time hes 18

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ....*shakes head..*

Warnerade
01-02-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by SRH
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ....*shakes head..* agreed.

TC426EX
01-02-2005, 09:31 AM
Wear your boots Code! I did some MX without boots on once and sprained my ankle really bad and it still bothers me almost 2 years later now if I hit it the right way. It also makes some cool noises sometimes...

AtvMxRider
01-02-2005, 09:59 AM

or you could get him in to MX :ermm: :rolleyes: http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/stoptalking.jpg http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/dumb_post.jpg

JDiablo
01-02-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/stoptalking.jpg http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/dumb_post.jpg

no weres the apple!!!:macho lol

AtvMxRider
01-02-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by 300exrida
no weres the apple!!!:macho lol

He was banned:ermm:

JDiablo
01-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
He was banned:ermm:

dont got a orange or banana instead?
lol

Pappy
01-02-2005, 10:09 AM
he does some tricks when he is goofying off but i try to make him concentrate on riding. i dont push him at all unless he is doubting himself then i hammer him. the one double was a table and i cut the center out of it, he came by and hit it and looked down and realized i had made it a double. he hasnt looked back since. i had to move the landing back because he was over shooting it and it took some encouragement to get him to hit it but he did. i dont agree with parents pushing the kids too hard, but i wont let him doubt himself because thats when folks get hurt.

QuadJunkies
01-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
. i dont agree with parents pushing the kids too hard, but i wont let him doubt himself because thats when folks get hurt. 100% agreed...

Warnerade
01-02-2005, 10:12 AM
he does some tricks when he is goofying off but i try to make him concentrate on riding. i dont push him at all unless he is doubting himself then i hammer him. the one double was a table and i cut the center out of it, he came by and hit it and looked down and realized i had made it a double. he hasnt looked back since. i had to move the landing back because he was over shooting it and it took some encouragement to get him to hit it but he did. i dont agree with parents pushing the kids too hard, but i wont let him doubt himself because thats when folks get hurt. ya, if i have any doubt in my mind about clearing a jump...i dont do it, it seems like when you doubt yourself, your body actualy tried to make you screw up becuase it knows thats what your most afraid of.

Pappy
01-02-2005, 10:20 AM

anyone who thinks mx or xc doesnt require talent and skill as opposed to just freestyle is mental. freestyle is cool and all but if the boy wants to race then freestyle is out of the question. he raced almost 20 races last year thankfully with no injuries. id be a bit PO'd if he wrenched himself pulling some fool trick when he could have been putting in laps. power to the freestyle guys but if im sinking cash into race bikes and traveling around the country for a $4 trophy then he will be hurt bashing a tree not some ssg crap:D

wvspeedfreak
01-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Thats a cool track Pappy.Cody is looking great!I still want to get together sometime and let Austin ride with 'em.

01-02-2005, 02:14 PM
anyone who thinks mx or xc doesnt require talent and skill as opposed to just freestyle is mental. freestyle is cool and all but if the boy wants to race then freestyle is out of the question. he raced almost 20 races last year thankfully with no injuries. id be a bit PO'd if he wrenched himself pulling some fool trick when he could have been putting in laps. power to the freestyle guys but if im sinking cash into race bikes and traveling around the country for a $4 trophy then he will be hurt bashing a tree not some ssg crap:D

i dont have ne thing against MX i am actually racing some races this summer but i no how many people love mx on here so i though i would "throw a wrench in the gear box" haha

Pappy
01-02-2005, 02:56 PM
he did some freestyle to make you happy:macho

i think this was going to be a nac nac:confused:

Pappy
01-02-2005, 02:58 PM
omg....its a look at the photographer freestyle move:devil:

Pappy
01-02-2005, 02:59 PM
he said he would do a heel clicker but his sno-boots are a bit cumbersome:o

Pappy
01-02-2005, 03:11 PM
sorry no freestyle picture, but as codeman come in for a landing you can see the next jump in the picture. so far he comes out of the field section and hits a double then a table coming out of a turn then a right hand turn into another table. the 1st double will soon be at 30 feet because he keeps over shooting the landing:p

TheFontMaster
01-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
ya, if i have any doubt in my mind about clearing a jump...i dont do it, it seems like when you doubt yourself, your body actualy tried to make you screw up becuase it knows thats what your most afraid of.

My theory on this is befor I go to hit a new jump, or a bigger hill at the sand pits, I just clear my head of everything, and I mean everything. I keep the jump or hill in the back of my mind of course.

Mxjunkie
01-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Pappy, It's really cool you started him young and your out taking pictures of him riding/racing, it'll make him a better rider knowing your there for support. I use to race minis my self when I was young, it was so awesome back then, LT80's were like the 250r's of the mini class almost! Started when I was about 5 years old then ended when I was 10 due to grades and trouble in school :o , I was one of the best racers in my district, I broke my tailbone one of my last races doing a double, pegged some trees, I wish I was half as simple as I was then lol, I give kids so much credit, I allways make it on my things to do to get to the races early and go help the mini riders out.. :) I had a Suzuki LT80, works suspension,durablue axle,front end kit just about every mod out there, had a 102cc motor, Just sold it a few months ago, I didnt really want to let it go to be honest..:ermm: Im hoping I can go back to quads as soon as possible..

Heres a picture of me racing a harescramble at Flyingdutchmen
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid152/pc5ee649b1ee805c309a2c41bb5050282/f5a581a4.jpg

exrider360
01-02-2005, 06:24 PM
that pretty nice air. im trying to get my little bro into doing some jumps nothing big just to get him started now so he can end up railing when hes like 15 16 like that kid in the utah scene of huevos 7

lil400exdude
01-02-2005, 06:38 PM
wered he get that nice helmet?

QuadJunkies
01-02-2005, 11:59 PM
he said he would do a heel clicker but his sno-boots are a bit cumbersome:o LOL! ! Right on Codeman!!

Out_Sider
01-03-2005, 12:58 AM
wow, everytime i see pics of this kid im more impressed. he's got talent, u keep workin at it man, and you'll be riding with the best

Pappy
01-03-2005, 02:18 PM
he is doing good. he hits them now and doesnt even ask questions:p i geuss from here its on him because i dont jump:D

Pappy
01-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by lil400exdude
wered he get that nice helmet?

its a beat up helmut with a new helmet skinz on it:p

rollie
01-03-2005, 07:31 PM
sweet....nice air codeman:chinese:

Admin
01-05-2005, 06:38 AM
Awesome Cody!!! It is great to see you coming along one step at a time, and I hope to get out sometime to ride with you.

maggiesboy
01-05-2005, 07:46 AM
i ask my wife that every night:p ohhh riding boots:D

who knows....as long as he has his chest protector and helmet on im satisfied.

Why not raise the bar a bit? Maybe some goggles, and gloves. My son noticed that. He is only 5. Maybe in the future, eye surgury will be cheaper than a 39.00 pair of goggles, who knows. You could always get him a donor glass eye out of a dead person too huh?

MotoX3
01-05-2005, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
Why not raise the bar a bit? Maybe some goggles, and gloves. My son noticed that. He is only 5. Maybe in the future, eye surgury will be chaper than a 39.00 pair of goggles, who knows. You could always get him a donor glass eye out of a dead person too huh? a glass eye out of a dead person?:confused:

maggiesboy
01-05-2005, 07:58 AM
Ya- when "homeless" peple die, and have no one to take their personal items ie. glass eyes, fillings ect. they are all donated to state for people that could use them. What a better canidate than a child that lost an eye due to a parent that did not REQUIRE that child to wear all the gear, all the time!

MotoX3
01-05-2005, 08:01 AM
not to be an a-hole or to be smart but ive actually had a rock break my goggles before...i dont even wear them unless its really dusty anyways:ermm:.....anyways im pretty sure that pappys son wears all his stuff when he races...just doesnt wear goggles and gloves when he rides around the house by himself maybe:ermm: :chinese:

maggiesboy
01-05-2005, 08:12 AM
Have you ever seen someone fall off a machine trail riding? I have alot. Branches can get into peoples eyes.

If you plant it into the childs head that it is never okay to ride without full gear, that is what they will stick to.

Racing or not, people suffer injuries. Bottom line, my kids do not get to ride without full gear.

Mxjunkie
01-05-2005, 08:42 AM
I get crap in my eyes all the time riding, and I've had rocks come close. So I wear my googles even when I'm alone, I'd rather the googles be dirty etc then my eyes that I need being messed up for the rest of my life.

maggiesboy
01-05-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I get crap in my eyes all the time riding, and I've had rocks come close. So I wear my googles even when I'm alone, I'd rather the googles be dirty etc then my eyes that I need being messed up for the rest of my life.

I'm glad someone else has some common sense.:D

MotoX3
01-05-2005, 09:14 AM
imo its more of a personal preferance(sp) than common sense.....

Pappy
01-05-2005, 09:29 AM
the boy wears googles when he races and when he rides where its dusty. other then that mind your own affairs and leave the way i raise my child alone.

gloves? he prefers to practice without gloves to keep his hands tough.

when you see him without a helmet on b!tch...until then stay on the west coast with the rest of the do-gooders:devil:

btw...after 3 sets of googles he finished the last 3 laps without them....come to think of it, i dont see many riders with googles at the end of a XC race...i wonder why:o

Mxjunkie
01-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by MotoX3
imo its more of a personal preferance(sp) than common sense.....

yeah deff, when i do race, i'll take them off if they get dirty and i cant see

maggiesboy
01-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Scott roll offs?

Rico
01-05-2005, 10:54 AM
Scott roll offs?

Those work to an extent but sometimes those have to come off in the harshest conditions...

That's me on the right and yes I have Smith warp Roll off goggles on....:eek2: They soon came off and I had to run about 8 miles without them on, which sucked.. Oh yeah, in that pic, that was the 2nd pair of roll offs for 1 race. All my teammates swapped out goggles every lap of that race and they were all roll offs
:ermm:

250xridamatt
01-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Geeze, his eyes are like the same color as his blue gear. Cool picture. I only ride with goggles when its dusty or bad conditions. I think they hinder me when im riding in good conditions. I like to be able to see the true color and have a better view, and i think i do without my goggles on. Maybe its just my old piece o crap goggles, but don't tell a parent how to raise or discipline their kid. I'm sure someone that is around the kid all the time would know whats better for him than what you would, who has probably never even met him. It's all preference.

Pappy
01-05-2005, 11:24 AM
dont get the idea i dont prefer him to wear goggles, i do. however i prefer him to make smart choices as he does. the chest protector and helmet are the mandatory for riding or he doesnt ride. the gloves are his option, and the goggles get ditched when conditions are right.

as far as a childs safety.....more children are injured by flying debris from lawnmowers then hurt by roost. i geuss he cant do yard work.

man i geuss him jumping is risky so he shouldnt, which then could lead to no riding because its not safe. for that matter he faces more of a risk being injured in a car wreck on the way to the movies then he does riding and geuss what...we will pick roost over dumbo so ride we will:p

ive had my eyes so buggered from dust that i couldnt see and that was with goggles. ive had trees rip skin from me and thats witha jersey and chest protector. ive seen riders hurt even when covered from head to toe. ive broken ankles with boots and without. its all risk, but when you enjoy it you take the chances of being hurt. that doesnt make me an a bad parent, or someone who has no common sense. i live free, exersize good judgement and we have fun.

and both my kids are well behaved, respectfull young boys who do thier best. and if you push cody far enough he will tell you in his own words to stfu and mind your business. he is an independent person that with my tutalige will grow into a well mannered young man.

as far as any critizism goes, im used to it. i go to sleep at night knowing i did my best and thats all i can do. if thats not up to anyone elses standards TFB

MotoX3
01-05-2005, 11:28 AM
i agree with pappy....everything has its risks...thats what makes riding fun...you wont have fun if you worry...:macho ride on

Admin
01-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Honestly, Pappy, you shouldn't have your kids out hitting jumps in your back yard with your supervision. You should go out with Bridget to the Movies and send the kids over to the neighbor’s house to play video games all day, or have them sent in front of the tv all day.

All of this outdoor family bonding activity and making me sick. Cody might actually have memories of spending time with his dad and feel a since of accomplishment. Yes, he may be injured in the process, but I have more scares from playing in the house than ever riding my ATV.

Everyone feels it is their responsibility to tell everyone how they should live and take care of themselves. I personally feel that common sense should dictate what you do, and if you don't have enough common sense to do the right thing, nature has a way of taken care of those people so they don't reproduce.

If Cody wasn’t wearing a helmet, I would be concerned, but goggles and gloves aren’t as important. I personally won’t ride without gloves, and I always try to wear goggles, but that is my choice.

Happy Riding and it is great to see a father actually act like a father. Sometimes Pappy, you make me wish I could be Pappy Jr.

trick450r
01-05-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Admin
Honestly, Pappy, you shouldn't have your kids out hitting jumps in your back yard with your supervision. You should go out with Bridget to the Movies and send the kids over to the neighbor’s house to play video games all day, or have them sent in front of the tv all day.

All of this outdoor family bonding activity and making me sick. Cody might actually have memories of spending time with his dad and feel a since of accomplishment. Yes, he may be injured in the process, but I have more scares from playing in the house than ever riding my ATV.

Everyone feels it is their responsibility to tell everyone how they should live and take care of themselves. I personally feel that common sense should dictate what you do, and if you don't have enough common sense to do the right thing, nature has a way of taken care of those people so they don't reproduce.

If Cody wasn’t wearing a helmet, I would be concerned, but goggles and gloves aren’t as important. I personally won’t ride without gloves, and I always try to wear goggles, but that is my choice.

Happy Riding and it is great to see a father actually act like a father. Sometimes Pappy, you make me wish I could be Pappy Jr.

I have to agree here...our house...helmet, chest protector, riding pants, boots, goggles most of the time and glove or nothing sometimes i'll admit i'll ditch the gloves and gogles but for the most part thats what i need to ride...when im racing my dad wont let me ride away without my kidney belt either...why risk your life for a little bit of pretection?

FasstMidnightZ
01-05-2005, 01:20 PM
i want to see more pics now :D

o ya where are the wheelies and stoppies at ??????

Pappy
01-05-2005, 04:59 PM
unfortunatley the sky was very dark the evening i took these pictures and they werent good at all. and when its the same rider and same jump they all kind of start looking alike

Pappy
01-05-2005, 05:00 PM
even at different angles and film speed settings they turned out poorly

Pappy
01-05-2005, 05:02 PM
i even had the old lady lift me up in the bucket:scary:

Pappy
01-05-2005, 05:03 PM
i doubt i could take my eyes off the landing ...lol

Pappy
01-05-2005, 05:05 PM
with better light i think the head on shot will look sweet

Pappy
01-05-2005, 05:06 PM
i think its time to gusset that frame:D

Pappy
01-05-2005, 05:08 PM
i was going to fix the red eye in this picture but he thought it looked cool:chinese:

Pappy
01-05-2005, 05:09 PM
i think thats all i have. hopefully we will get a few more nice days before the winter sets in and we tear apart his quad

Chef
01-05-2005, 05:12 PM
until then stay on the west coast with the rest of the do-gooders:devil:

:cuss:

01-05-2005, 05:14 PM
i think its time to gusset that frame:D

ya i think so so wats his max distance now...man if u gussent that frame and give him a bigger kicker man that kid will be doin 60 feet in a heart beat:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

SRH
01-05-2005, 05:32 PM
Ya- when "homeless" peple die, and have no one to take their personal items ie. glass eyes, fillings ect. they are all donated to state for people that could use them. What a better canidate than a child that lost an eye due to a parent that did not REQUIRE that child to wear all the gear, all the time!

wtf, there homeless they dont have possessions or insurance to get glass eyes and fillings...quite frankly i dont think i know anyone who would want fred the crack smoking cardboard man's filling or glass eye:huh or is that where you got your brain:eek2:

its pappys kid, his choice how to raise his son, helmet and chest protector and a heavy hiking shoe is adequate, goggles are personal preference, next youll be telling the kid to wear scott goggles with roll offs to school because he could get hit by flying pencil or ice cream cone..unless the kid is flying through thick brush how the hell is he going to get hit in the eye with a stick or rock riding in a field by himself with his dads supervision, imo on wet days it can be wiser to ride without them, a muddy goggle cuts down on your vision and periphreal vission (sp) without them you have a clear view the whole time...if u dont get mud in your eye just pull off and wash it out

there is a point when too much safty gear causes problems and can be more dangerous

use common sense...do you make your son wear a cup when he rides?because ive seen some people rupture testicles ...if you dont what kind of parent are you allowing them to ride without full safety gear!!!!! come on get with it!!!!! maybe you can get him a nad from some guy off a bum wars movie...hell maybe youll get lucky and the guy will have a glass one:eek2:

fastblaster2002
01-05-2005, 06:20 PM
how big is that double now pappy...dang that kid gets some nice air for a little quad

props to him

250xridamatt
01-05-2005, 06:23 PM
^^ haha. Very good point. I dont think i would want to receive the testacle of another man. I think i would just do without.

SRH
01-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
^^ haha. Very good point. I dont think i would want to receive the testacle of another man. I think i would just do without.

then wear a cup, whats a better canidate for a nut transplant than a kid too dumb to protect the family jewels:mad:

oh by the way nice pics pappy, hes progressing fast