PDA

View Full Version : Flat River

Scott-300ex
12-31-2004, 11:55 AM
Hey, i know there are a lot of guys that live around me so im lettin you know im goin down to flat river today is 12-31-04, its so nice out.

So i'll be down there, we got a 97 F-350 with a small trailer and im ridin a yellow 300ex 2003 and my dads got an 87 warrior thats red and black

Come and get us if you see us.

Later

Kyle_Racer_31
12-31-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Hey, i know there are a lot of guys that live around me so im lettin you know im goin down to flat river today is 12-31-04, its so nice out.

So i'll be down there, we got a 97 F-350 with a small trailer and im ridin a yellow 300ex 2003 and my dads got an 87 warrior thats red and black

Come and get us if you see us.

Later

Flat River Is A Bad ***** Place to ride...I wish I was goin today

nightrider05
12-31-2004, 05:18 PM
By flat river do you mean St.Joe state park? I went there yesterday and man it was very very wet but a blast as always. Let me know and we can meet up sometime.

Scott-300ex
12-31-2004, 05:32 PM
well I just got back and it was a lot of fun, and very wet too, like you said

i jumped my first double today too, it was like 12 foot gap and i cleared it, it was awsome so i kept doin it again, i hit this one everybody was afraid to hit, it was so steep, i got up in the air and am like holy crap, i thought i was going to fall off.

Before that though 2 guys were jumpin it then goin around those berms ya know? they kept going and going around them, i guess they were trying to make each other dizzy. lol

found new trails, and somehow ended up on the bike path, lol, so we rode down that to find how to get off, we were on that for about 10 minutes, it was cool, not allowed but hell what are we ganna do? I told my dad we should keep on it and go to the chat hills hillclimb, if you know what im talkin about, its what they closed off a few years ago, i want to go ride on them so bad, i haven't seen them since i was like 7, so im mad. but the bike trail was sweet, and we found some awsome hills

it was sweet though, lots of sand and hills.....................and bike paths:D

Scott-300ex
12-31-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by nightrider05
By flat river do you mean St.Joe state park? I went there yesterday and man it was very very wet but a blast as always. Let me know and we can meet up sometime.

yeah man, i would like to ride with you, i was searching the lots to find anybody on here, looking like the jackass driving up and down the parking lot, lol. What do you ride?

12-31-2004, 05:51 PM
im goin tomarrow should be cool its like my 20th time

400exdad
12-31-2004, 06:40 PM
I raced there in 2000 and we went riding there a couple of years ago. A great place to ride! We are so jealous, but in a few minutes we're going out to start tearing down the 300 for a new piston, cam, and carb! Madmatt300ex is pulling me away from the puter as I typ................. :D

nightrider05
01-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Hey, I've been there probably about 50 times or so now. We walked up the the chat piles the other day just to see the actual size and I couldnt believe anyone used to ramp over them. I ride a z400 and you cant miss my truck..usually only one in the parking lot with air ride suspension. We can meet up sometime soon. How far away are you from st.joe? Be careful about riding on the bike trails because one of my friends got a huge fine for riding on it with his dirtbike.

Scott-300ex
01-03-2005, 04:53 PM
yeah, we were ganna walk over there to them, i remember on big hill and then there was a huge dropoff on the right side of sand, and then you can go down that and have a hillclimb up, like 200 feet or so.

I live in Waterloo, we go about 80-90mph down there and we can make it in an hour:D traffic flies on that road, people were doin 90-100 one time. Lol

01-03-2005, 06:15 PM
i live in wildwood we can get down there in about 45 mins to tell the truth after goin to lil sahara 6 times st joe is pretty boring IMO

but i just went down there with a bunch of veteran team green racers and they have permission to go on the hair scramble track so i rode the track and it was pretty cool but if i were ne wider i would fit so im not gunna race it cuz i will have my axle by then

Scott-300ex
01-03-2005, 06:17 PM
would that be a hard track to race?

whats it like? hills, mud, trails?

01-03-2005, 06:49 PM
it was muddy in some spots not bad tho but it was a super tight trail that u do goin sum wat fast n it went up some hills in down some hils n it gos over logs that r some times on hills and then it goes over big rocks and in this old mining building (my new pipe sounded good in there;)) and there was this sand part that was flat that i got up to 5 th on but sharp turns came up fast :eek2: and u start in town then go down a hill through some water 6-18" deep then u go in to a feild in man! ITS ON!! everybody nails it in that feild:blah:

Scott-300ex
01-04-2005, 05:45 PM
awsome

dude, you were in the mining building? which one and where? the big one, the factory thing or that big crusher one with all the garage things in it or what?

do you get to go to the hillclimbs?:blah: