PDA

View Full Version : seat foam

woodsracr940
12-30-2004, 08:49 PM
So what kind of foam, is everyone running when they wear out there original. I jus want ot buy new foam, an tryin to figure out what most people have been running.

An how come my yammi dealer says u can only buy the seat pan, foam an cover all toghter, why couldnt ya jus buy each one seperately.????????????

Thanks for any input. #77

maggiesboy
12-31-2004, 07:42 AM
Well, yamaha just sells these parts as an assembly. Bring your pan to a good upholstry (sp) shop and they can put some softer foam in it for you. As well all know that those seats are so soft from the factory. You will be better off, and it will be cheaper in the long run.

muff
12-31-2004, 07:47 AM
quad tech makes the seat cover and foam. little pricy at $170, but its an 1" thicker and the seat cover is padded.

http://quadtech-atv.com/media/products/qt_yfz_sc1_plus.jpg

woodsracr940
12-31-2004, 10:19 AM
thanks guys, my mom knows where there is a good upholstry shop, so i'll have to swing down by there one day next week, an see if he can do anything for me, the quadtech , ios nice but like u said lil bit 2 pricy. so thanks again on the input, anymore, be appricated,, and anoither thing has anyone seen the Legacy ATV LE. graphics kit, called Cowgirl Up, if anyone has what color are they i've seen a black an white pic. of htem an kinda curious what they look like .