PDA

View Full Version : -From Germany-

speedy400
12-30-2004, 02:14 PM
Well, here I am, sitting in Germany. I am at my uncle's friend's place, we got a great deal goin on, see my uncle's friend's family are from the USA and they are visiting the USA over the christmas vacation, and just turns out we decided to travel to Europe for a total of 10 days this vacation. We left this previous sunday, and I must say it is great! At 1st I really did not want to go, but my mom said "its going to be the trip of a lifetime... you're going to love it" well so far, its been badass. We've been to France, many places in Germany, saw things like farry tail looking towns, to vast vinyards under a thick coat of low clouds all behind a beautiful church. We've also been to Luxemborg, and tomorrow we're planning to go to the Alps! I'd recommend Europe for a family vacation, wish I had my 416 with though.... I'll have pics when I retern-darren

Rico
12-30-2004, 02:17 PM
Drink lotso Dark beer for me...:D

speedy400
12-30-2004, 02:32 PM
Lol! My dad's got that down, man that stuff is THICK! Even some of the vine is 7.0%!

JTRtrx250r
12-30-2004, 03:13 PM
I got a buddy over there for Xmas and New Yrs, prick gets to ride street legal Banshees and hook up w/ a pro kawasaki race team and ride in Paris..............PRICK!:grr:

:D ;) :blah:

speedy400
12-31-2004, 06:10 AM
Nice!! We get to drive this new small SUV style vehicle..... with a 1.6 litre engine!!lmfao what a joke... my dad got her up to 182kpm on the autobon though. Lol, my mom was like freakin out, it was great.-darren

infantry317
12-31-2004, 11:48 AM
Glad you're having fun Darren! Say Hi to your Dad. We'll be runnin the Crow River this weekend, all studded up! :D

LTZ400rider
12-31-2004, 03:50 PM
182 hmh is 118mph i think. isnt that a 2 lane road? i seen a thing on tv about it. u gotta rent ur self a porsche 996 turbo :blah: :macho

SGA
12-31-2004, 09:01 PM
Your mom was right, trip of a lifetime. Lots of cool stuff to see over there. Get pics!

nosliw
12-31-2004, 09:08 PM
fly a huge american flag behind your car and see how many one finger salutes you get

speedy400
01-01-2005, 01:32 AM
Lmao, yeah they can tell we are American just about everywhere we go, about the time when they start talking and we blankly stare at them-> :huh .

My mom is definetly getting pics... We burnt them all on to a CD last night at my uncles' and so far... 1/2 our trip is over, and we have like 100 pics plus like 8 vids....

I was talking to my other uncle/ his family, who also came here for a vacation last night... turns out they saw 2 30-40yr olds skootin around Paris the last few days on street legal quads.. wonder if that was them!

Yeah the car was basically topped out... ha what a peice. Acually there isnt just one "autobon" basically all freeways which are usually 3 lanes, are no speed limit. You have to watch out though, the truckers only go 70mph tops and when they go to pass another slow vehicle they end up in the same lane as the ppl going 110mph.... bit of an issue.

Thanks for the replys, nice to hear/read some English. -darren

JTRtrx250r
01-01-2005, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by speedy400

I was talking to my other uncle/ his family, who also came here for a vacation last night... turns out they saw 2 30-40yr olds skootin around Paris the last few days on street legal quads.. wonder if that was them! LOL, that'd be pretty cool:D :cool: its my buddy and his buddy that took him

sounds like an awesome trip you guys ar having, if you happen to see them again, stop them and see if they speak english...if so say "Sup Mark and Mark!"....they'd be trippin'!!! haha

have fun and enjoy the trip;)