PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Fast!!!!

hondardr4life
12-30-2004, 09:44 AM
I am putting my 330 back together finally. Right now I am trying to time it. It wont line up right no matter how many teeth on the cam sprocket you move the chain. What I am at right now is, the back timing mark on the sprocket is up and the front one is down. It isnt by much, but it is off. Yes the flywheel is on the T mark, and I have redone this a million times. It is a stage 2 webcam. I need help, what should I do????? As of now we are just going to try to run it like this, but does anyone have an idea of what could be wrong????

hondardr4life
12-30-2004, 05:51 PM
:D No need for help anymore. It runs great with it timed the way we did it. I got the jetting right and everything on the first try. Man this thing rips. I am running a 148 main jet with stock pilot and aftermarket needle on 3rd notch. Runs a little rich, but it is good for now. I might drop to a 147 main in the summer, but this thing fires up right when you press you the button. It runs suprisingly smooth for the big bore, it is the best investment I could reccomed for a 300ex, and I havent even rode it up past 1/2 throttle in any gear yet.