PDA

View Full Version : MXR 4s ??????????????? need help

Rootar
12-30-2004, 08:35 AM
ok i know im a big time razr supporter but this summer i actually get to start racing and i need a tire thats gonna last me the whole summer atleast because im gonna need all my money i can for my suspension so i dont wanna be buying tires. The new shop HRI powersports had a set of MXR4s and i was kinda impressed they looked much tougher than the previous holeshots ive seen. David the owner said that they would hookup amazing with my 400 and last pretty long time too. Or should i order off the net and get razrs i know the razrs will last and hook up good but are teh new mxr4s betterive rode and seen earlyer holeshots and didnt like them but these new ones seem to be more made for the 4strokes so some one help me oh and i like that they come in 19 inch size too

Rootar
12-30-2004, 09:19 AM
also which wheels douglas redlables or itp t9 or w/e oh price is not a concern on the tires cause i checked and theyed cost teh same no matter which tire i choose id knida like to know sumtime in the next week or so because my b-day is in 3 weeks and im gonna buy the tires and get my dad to buy the wheels as my ba-day present.

TC426EX
12-30-2004, 10:21 AM
Stick with maxxis bro...

rollie
12-30-2004, 12:05 PM
i have MXR-4s they hook up amazingly....great tire but ive heard someone when 3 seasons on maxxis MXs...

i dont know how the MXR-4's wear tho...i only have 2 races on them

so if i wear you id go with maxxis