PDA

View Full Version : thank goodness

Rootar
12-29-2004, 08:15 PM
a new shop opened in texarkana (bout an hour from my house) called HRI powersports its an atv motorcycle and jet ski shop and they have every thing ive ever wanted for my bike he had longtravel front end in there for a 400ex and he said he got it by mistake and that i could have it for $500:eek2: he is a dealer for tcs shocks and they do frames and installs and full support and are gonna havea race team i cant beilve theris actually a shop that i can go to for parts and tires and stuff ther has never been a atv shop oh and the arms i think are made by herman racing they looked pretty tough very nice welds and pc. ive gotta talk my dad into giving me a loan(he can just hold my paychecks this summer till its paid off. man i just happy right now. this prolly seems stupid to yall but there has never been a shop so this is pretty big to me atleast

dirt308
12-29-2004, 08:19 PM
Your lucky. The only shop around me is a yamaha dealer and they don't have many aftermarket parts there more of a snowmobile dealer, so I have to find all my parts online or drive like an hour in a half to find parts.

Rootar
12-29-2004, 08:42 PM
so far i gotten all my parts off the net but now im gonna get ALL my parts through HRI because thats what i had to do but nows ther is a good shop and im gonna support them

dirt308
12-29-2004, 08:54 PM
hopefully some will start popping up around me. This summer they are going to open up a trail system that runs down all the old ral road beds that are no longer used. They are in the process of clearing them right now. Hopefully this will bring some new dealers around me.

gratzracing24
12-29-2004, 10:49 PM
There is a yamaha shop and suzuki shop like within 15 mins...the closest honda is like an hour...but the guys at the yamaha shop give u deals on everything like clothes and parts...they will order anything for you for any bike

Rootar
12-30-2004, 08:54 AM
my bad the arms are made by fireball (they build dentons arms and bunch of others too) so now im really trying to talk my dad in too getting them

honda_racer_713
12-30-2004, 10:14 AM
the only shop thats near me is about a half hour drive and its called something like K&K atv racing:devil: