PDA

View Full Version : Music in quad movie

balls2da-wall
12-29-2004, 08:02 PM
I am trying to find music in which I can put in a video I am making and plan on selling...now im having a little trouble trying to find bands and music in which I can use...can anyone help?

1. I need some sort of background music and sounds effect...where can I get this and is it legal to use in a video?

2. i need music from bands...do you know of any bands small enough that might let me use there music...

Pvt. Maggot
12-29-2004, 08:44 PM
My band isn't small..and were going to be in a larger known quad video also..but i think we could work something out..im me on aim at Plagueoftheworm or on msn messanger at ... Pain_Inflicted@hotmail.com

balls2da-wall
12-29-2004, 09:35 PM
thats one band...anyone else?

BlueZ440
12-29-2004, 09:44 PM
Is it for a ATv video? If it is I think the sound of the QUADS it's much better..my 2 cents

400exrules
12-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
Is it for a ATv video? If it is I think the sound of the QUADS it's much better..my 2 cents

THANK YOU, i thought i was the only one

i prefet 100% quad sounds.....99% of the time i dont watch quad videos on the internet if they have music on them instead of the quads

12-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Wow, people really dont get this. Imagine Huevos with quad sounds. The scenes change so rapidly, that it would sound retarded. Think about it...

Ralph
12-29-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
Wow, people really dont get this. Imagine Huevos with quad sounds. The scenes change so rapidly, that it would sound retarded. Think about it...

also, the 35mm cameras dont pick up sound. They would have to spend more money on sound equipment and in the end it wouldnt be better

FourFiftyFour
12-29-2004, 09:55 PM
the phunk junkeez had some songs in travis and the nitro circus 2 and some of their music was different but kind of cool, i dont think they are a very big well known band...but they have several cds out

CRE Performance
12-29-2004, 09:56 PM
I have seen 2 Quad DVD's, I havent heard a quad sound yet! What a load of sheeot! The music is nice, but on the two I have bought I havent heard even a fart from a quad! You cant do away with all the music, but better think about doing away with all the sound with music in its place. If you wanna do something that will be significant, break the mold and do one with a little less music, otherwise youll be with the rest of them other than Huevos that only sell "a few".

allmixedup047
12-29-2004, 10:10 PM
my buddy is in a local band from kc and they are getting pretty big. they have a song that i think would be pretty good for a video. the song is called "this changes everything" the band is called " indira ". you can check them out here.

http://www.myspace.com/indira

or you can always go with pennywise, offspring, or i always thought that "visit" by 311 would make a good quad video song.

BlueZ440
12-29-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
also, the 35mm cameras dont pick up sound. They would have to spend more money on sound equipment and in the end it wouldnt be better

So tell me how a 35mm camera can be on a video..:ermm: (unless is a digital)
All I'm saying is the sound of the quad is alot better..Maybe mix'em in...Music&Quad.

I took Huevos 7 to a Huge get together and everyone wanted to kill the Music..that's just my little story..LOL

hotquad
12-29-2004, 10:24 PM
i agree not to have all music....do both music and the sound of quads

400exrules
12-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by hotquad
i agree not to have all music....do both music and the sound of quads

not at the same time, that sounds like hell.....they should swap out like, some scenes with the sounds and some with music

Ralph
12-29-2004, 10:52 PM
umm

the cameras he uses use 35mm film.

balls2da-wall
12-29-2004, 11:28 PM
What if I was made so both music and quad sounds could be heard...would you guys like that?

laying music over the roaring exhaust so both could be heard?

CRE Performance
12-30-2004, 08:23 AM
I dont think anyone is talking about at the same time. What I was talking about is doing it in sessions.:ermm:

hotquad
12-30-2004, 09:58 AM
thats what i was thinking too

Premis
12-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Atkins450

I hate to say it, but he is right. We played with this idea before releasing Carpe Diem and it sounded pretty bad, Huevos really couldn't do it because most of his scenes are in slow motion so it would either sound distorted or not on que. We have been working on a solution and the next video will have a seperate soundtrack option in the DVD menu that will include engine sounds.

allmixedup047
12-31-2004, 01:21 AM
nonpoint - the truth. thats a good song