PDA

View Full Version : Biaatch's across the street

rippin2
12-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Me,my bro, blasta400ex,and traxxrida612 were rippin around in the woods that are right behind traxxrida's house...so it was goin fine untill some lady started walkin thru the woods. When my bro and blasta400ex were riding,so they went back to the house. Then my bro and his freind went back to piss her off 10 feet in to the woods (Traxx's property) to ride but b4 they got there, the police came. So Traxx's bro,his friend and the mom were talkin and me blasta 400ex and traxxrida were sittin at my house down the street on the porch wen we saw the cop we started to walk up there to see wut was up....now this girl wants to file a complaint and take us to court..BEcuase she says that we are destroying the little trees that grow and that we were being to loud(how can we be that loud if we had stocl 4 strocks)but well see what happens:ermm:

Flynbryan19
12-29-2004, 01:07 PM
And if you were riding on her land she has every right to.....

zephead400ex
12-29-2004, 01:15 PM
Common sense, it's a wonderful thing...learn it!

400exrules
12-29-2004, 01:25 PM
hey see that ladies house over their......yah she's fat, and i dont like fat ppl so lets go burn her house down

k , wtf she's filing a complaint against us for burning down her house, OMG, WUT A B*TCH

:huh use your brain

Blasta400ex
12-29-2004, 01:25 PM
it wasnt her land it was the states property.....she lives on the other side of the woods

Blasta400ex
12-29-2004, 01:33 PM
so u learn common sense......its the states she has no rgiht

JRDrider22
12-29-2004, 01:42 PM
[i]so they went back to the house and then my bro and his freind went back to piss her off 10 feet in to the woods (there property) and revved the engine but b4 they got there, [/B]

you said it was her property

Flynbryan19
12-29-2004, 01:42 PM
Fair enough....., but you have no right to be on the land either....

*sigh*......oh well.....Kids will be kids.....

zephead400ex
12-29-2004, 01:53 PM
I think were missing some of the story here. If she is wanting to press charges, what charges will she file? Did you throw things at her? Make derogitory remarks towards her?...there has to be more to the story. Maybe an ongoing problem with you guys and the neighbor lady?

And yes, common sense, it can be learned.

nacs400ex
12-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Kids like this is what gives us quad riders a bad name. Trails are being closed everywhere due to disrespectful quad riders like this.:mad:

Blasta400ex
12-29-2004, 02:06 PM
10ft of of the woods are traxxriders land...and we didnt even talk to traxx's mom did...and she said that we were damaging the growning plants and that we were poluting(sp) the woods
:confused:

Blasta400ex
12-29-2004, 02:10 PM
and kids like this wut are u talking about...were not giving quad riders a bad name...we were just having a little fun riding in the woods on a nice day..and she ruins it...and now she wants to file a report....Thats bull****

MY450R
12-29-2004, 02:18 PM
i will not be saying anything because you will not be liking what i have to say

quadrcr161
12-29-2004, 02:18 PM
and kids like this wut are u talking about...were not giving quad riders a bad name...we were just having a little fun riding in the woods on a nice day..and she ruins it...and now she wants to file a report....Thats bull****

with that attitude, yes you are,

then my bro and his freind went back to piss her off 10 feet in to the woods (there property)

im sure she has a side to this. what is the report for? disturbance, trespassing, damage of property?

PHAT400
12-29-2004, 02:23 PM
Just wait and see what kind of "charges" she can or will try to hang on you guy's. All she can really do is complain about you guy's being a nuisance.

Good luck. Just remember to keep yourself in check. Peeps (the majority) don't like quads.

;)

Blasta400ex
12-29-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
i will not be saying anything because you will not be liking what i have to say

wut do u have to say about this big shot...i really dont care...

chucked
12-29-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Blasta400ex

just shut up while your ahead, i think the whole site can back me up on this ;)

zephead400ex
12-29-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by chucked
just shut up while your ahead, i think the whole site can back me up on this ;)

:cool:

AtvMxRider
12-29-2004, 03:37 PM
its the states she has no rgiht

You have alot to learn. She is a taxpayer therefore she has every right.;)

Mxjunkie
12-29-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
Kids like this is what gives us quad riders a bad name. Trails are being closed everywhere due to disrespectful quad riders like this.:mad:

im with you on this, i hate kids who give the sport a bad name like that..:mad:

Mxjunkie
12-29-2004, 03:42 PM

well thats great that i have a rider aka you in my ama district thats an... :rolleyes:

Guy400
12-29-2004, 03:45 PM
I'm pressing charges for lack of punctuation in the original post. :huh

There's more holes in this story than I care to question but if you were on state property I can bet you it's not a designated riding area, therefore, you're tresspassing. If it is designated riding area, do you have a valid permit to be there? I can assure you that if you were legally on designated state riding area the cop wouldn't even come out and investigate. The simple fact that he came out and charges are being pressed indicate that you and your knucklehead friends were up to no good.

Blasta400ex
12-29-2004, 03:50 PM
first of all the first post was by rippin2 not me so..and ur calling me an *** being in ur distrcit how am i being an ***...so go ride ur little dirtbike or something...Jeeze im just saying something and ur so quick to say this wat gives quad riders a bad name...

PHAT400
12-29-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Guy400

There's more holes in this story than I care to question but if you were on state property I can bet you it's not a designated riding area, therefore, you're tresspassing. If it is designated riding area, do you have a valid permit to be there? I can assure you that if you were legally on designated state riding area the cop wouldn't even come out and investigate. The simple fact that he came out and charges are being pressed indicate that you and your knucklehead friends were up to no good.

A K A peanut gallery... :D

zephead400ex
12-29-2004, 03:55 PM

http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/cheers.gif

250EXking
12-29-2004, 04:07 PM
Pretty much your idiots, dont piss off your neighbors. Thats the bad rap we quad riders get. From people who tresspass and rev engines at people. I hope you get fined 10000000000.00 dollars.:D

jdwxv3
12-29-2004, 04:24 PM
Due to my experience with crappy neibors I would give the kids the benifit of the doubt. My parents have around 30 acres behind there house and our neibors used to call the law on us all the time for riding on our own property. Tried to file disturbing the peace charges on us. The police said as long as it was not after 10pm they could do nothing b/c we were not breaking any laws. The neibors still tried to mess with us. One of them even went as far as stringing barbed wire up in our woods and one of us coulda got hurt pretty bad. We never did anything like these guys did. ie we never revved up our motors just to piss them off and a lot of times we even shut the quads down right after dark. Some people are just out to get ya but you can not intentionally screw with the neibors ie revving your bikes up behind her house. If it was your land I guess you had the right but you still probaly should have been a little wiser, Like just keep following the trail behind her house over and over. That is if it is in fact your land. :devil: :macho and if it is your land stay on your side and I guess if she dont like it she can kiss your a$@ or you can offer to sell it to her(just kidding).:D Next time just be as curtious as you can. Try to out class her and dont act immature

Honda4trax250x
12-29-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by rippin2
and then my bro and his freind went back to piss her off

theres the problem right there, you ARE giving us a bad name

next time you want to try to sound cool and post a story abt you intentionally pissing off someone, please title it with a disclaimer, so no one has to see it.

rippin2
12-29-2004, 08:47 PM
yo guy400 not to disrespect you but this all was cleared with the cops. When we all had our quads at first we called and they said as long as we didnt do anything stupid or illegal.So we rode there and this lady yelled at us and she only pressed charges on traxxrida and his bro because they were the poeple she saw...and how are we giving a bad name?

SGA
12-29-2004, 09:01 PM
this all was cleared with the cops. When we all had our quads at first we called and they said as long as we didnt do anything stupid or illegal.

.and how are we giving a bad name?

I can see you guys just dont get it. Revving the engines to piss her off, that was stupid. Even the cops said dont do anything stupid, yet you did.

Thats giving the sport a bad name.

And your friend Blasta400ex, he has a bad attitude about life. Hes got a hard road ahead of him.

FourFiftyFour
12-29-2004, 09:06 PM
we are destroying the little trees that grow

lol sorry but for some reason that little phrase struck me as funny :D :blah:

rippin2
12-29-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick

your telling me she kept on talking about it..but wat are we gunna do i guess i gotta find a new place to ride:uhoh:

250EXking
12-29-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick

LoL, Are you a tree hugger....:) Nah I'm messing with ya. Yeah that is funny, we only destroyed the little trees. What didnt you do to this poor lady kid.

FourFiftyFour
12-29-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by 250EXking
LoL, Are you a tree hugger....:) Nah I'm messing with ya. Yeah that is funny, we only destroyed the little trees. What didnt you do to this poor lady kid.

no im not a tree hugger....its just "the little trees that grow" lol it cracks me up....the way its worded lmao

markk
12-29-2004, 09:24 PM
Let her know, to build her house, It had to kill all sorts of trees and that takes the housing away from all the little birds, and other animales in the woods.

Also where her house was, was probley woods. I think if your running stock exhaust it should be just fine with the sound complaint, Exhausts are suposed to be leagle in 50 states. Check your town rules about sound restrictions and time, and Fight the B**CH,

P.S. take all the little trees outa your woods, and put them in her yard, (WHERE THEY ARE SAFE)

400exrules
12-29-2004, 09:30 PM
she says that we are destroying the little trees that grow

holy crap im sick of these tree huggers....they cry about how ppl are destroying trees and the atmosphere with our exhausts from quads and stuff, and yet they go drive their cars and gas guzzlin suv's everywhere, and they mow their yards with gas burning lawn mowers, they use gas powered leaf blowers, gas powered weed-eaters and etc. WTF these ppl eat their own words, it pisses me off:grr:

sry to get off topic, but, some things are just f^cked up if u actually think about it.

oh and another thing........i hate it when women cry and b^tch and get pissed off about slaughter houses and hunters killing animals and stuff.......yet they wear leopard coats and leather jackets, and have leather purses and things made out of these animals, yet they SAY they are against the killing of animals.........eat a d^ck azzholes, the bible says man shall have dominion over every creature (animals) that creepath, crawl, and fly on the earth

SGA
12-29-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
that creepath and crawl,
That sounds like Rico on the weekends, creeping and crawling:D

FourFiftyFour
12-29-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by SGA
That sounds like Rico on the weekends, creeping and crawling:D

u have to add puking next to trailers with that those :blah:

coryatver
12-29-2004, 11:29 PM
I would get your story straight before you go to court. The first post doesn't make any sense now what happen?:huh

toby400ex
12-30-2004, 02:35 AM
Burn her house down YEAH!

popo
12-30-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by SGA
I can see you guys just dont get it. Revving the engines to piss her off, that was stupid. Even the cops said dont do anything stupid, yet you did.

Thats giving the sport a bad name.

And your friend Blasta400ex, he has a bad attitude about life. Hes got a hard road ahead of him.

Um! as a Police Officer we spend more time than what it's worth having to explain what stupid means to some kids.

rippin2
12-30-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
holy crap im sick of these tree huggers....they cry about how ppl are destroying trees and the atmosphere with our exhausts from quads and stuff, and yet they go drive their cars and gas guzzlin suv's everywhere, and they mow their yards with gas burning lawn mowers, they use gas powered leaf blowers, gas powered weed-eaters and etc. WTF these ppl eat their own words, it pisses me off:grr:

sry to get off topic, but, some things are just f^cked up if u actually think about it.

oh and another thing........i hate it when women cry and b^tch and get pissed off about slaughter houses and hunters killing animals and stuff.......yet they wear leopard coats and leather jackets, and have leather purses and things made out of these animals, yet they SAY they are against the killing of animals.........eat a d^ck azzholes, the bible says man shall have dominion over every creature (animals) that creepath, crawl, and fly on the earth

We told her the same thing about the cars and the houses but she refused to listen...and my brother and taxx's brother were in the woods while blasta400ex, traxxrida and me were at my house watching huevos 7(We has no clue what was goin on up there)

Florida400EX
12-30-2004, 07:37 AM
We told her the same thing about the cars and the houses but she refused to listen...and my brother and taxx's brother were in the woods while blasta400ex, traxxrida and me were at my house watching huevos 7(We has no clue what was goin on up there)

dont be stupid, just completely ignore her and ride like she isn't even there shouting at you, dont even look at her, she has to eventually give up.

represent618
12-30-2004, 08:15 AM
if you are crossing state property, you will get hammered, i did when i was 18, the fine was $1500.00, i hired a lawyer to get it taken care of, cost me $300 bucks for the lawyer, better than $1500 though, moral is that it wasnt worth even riding there for that much money, and there is no guarantee that a lawyer can get it beat, depends on the judge...this was a no warning fine, first offense, you fools better quit while you are ahead........guaranteed you will come out on the losing side.

rippin2
12-30-2004, 09:46 AM
The funniest part of the story she only pressed charges on Traxxrida and his bro for being idiots....My bro, blasta400ex and myself never even got yelled at...we were just there:D

Blasta400ex
12-30-2004, 10:25 AM
yeah and we werent riding wen the cops came the tow little guys were.

n00b on a 400ex
12-30-2004, 02:40 PM
NEVER give them your name or adress of personal info, this happened once, we were riding and my friend got caught in a ditch, i whipped around (it was winter, and i didnt even kick up anything) and went over to him. well here comes this b|tch that starts yellinf and says shell call our parents, then asks our names and #. i never said anything...we just rode off and havent got in anymore trouble since

ckasper18
12-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Respect is your #1 priority

chucked
12-30-2004, 02:59 PM
omg you people have no respect....

rippin2
12-30-2004, 03:18 PM
not to be an ***** but how do we not have respect?

mack63
12-30-2004, 03:47 PM
"Then my bro and his freind went back to piss her off 10 feet in to the woods ". That's what you did that was disrespectful.

Blasta400ex
12-30-2004, 04:11 PM
yeas smart *** did we say we did it..NO his bro and there friend did...and it was on his porperty and i mean come on HOW loud u think a little raptor 80 is jeeze gimme a break :o

AtvMxRider
12-30-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by popo
Um! as a Police Officer we spend more time than what it's worth having to explain what stupid means to some kids.

And most of them just don't get it:ermm:

Blasta400ex
12-30-2004, 04:19 PM
yes but we didnt do anything stupid...all we were doing in riding in the woods...she came and said wut she had to say so we didnt ride anymore...so then rippins bor and his friend decided to go out and ride in the 10 feet back in the woods which was there property and besides rippins bor couldnt even get his quad started so they didnt even go and rev the engines up so...

AtvMxRider
12-30-2004, 04:38 PM
so...

So just delete this dumb *** thread:ermm:

chucked
12-30-2004, 04:43 PM
wtf is a "rippins bor"

LTandRaptorider
12-30-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

;)

LTandRaptorider
12-30-2004, 04:46 PM

;)

Blasta400ex
12-30-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by chucked
wtf is a "rippins bor"

bro.... sorry u were to dumb to comprehend.....

:macho

chucked
12-30-2004, 05:30 PM
bro.... sorry u were to dumb to comprehend.....

:macho

um sorry you were too dumb to proof read your post and spell "bro" wrong twice....

chucked
12-30-2004, 05:30 PM
;)

Guy400
12-30-2004, 05:35 PM
And on the 8th day, God created...LOCKED.

AtvMxRider
12-30-2004, 05:36 PM

Damn good idea

chucked
12-30-2004, 05:36 PM

an den?