PDA

View Full Version : hot saucing

spud400ex
12-29-2004, 10:08 AM
just watched inside edition and they were talking about it. some parents would put hot suace on their kids tounges when they would be in trouble. these people are p****s, getting burned up by red tobassco. anyone on here use that as a punishment?

FasstMidnightZ
12-29-2004, 10:25 AM
Ive been whipped with a tree branch and soap in my mouth before

Rico
12-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Nothin gets a childs attention like a good *** whoopin..:ermm:

300exOH
12-29-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Nothin gets a childs attention like a good *** whoopin..:ermm:

I agree.

I can't understand why you can torture your kids with hotsauce but you can't give em a good *** stompin when they deserve it?:ermm:

LTZ400rider
12-29-2004, 12:12 PM
i got beat with a dog leash :eek: cuz i fell back asleep instead of goin to school

hondaman09
12-29-2004, 01:35 PM
i've eaten plenty bars of soap!

400exrules
12-29-2004, 01:36 PM
mmmmmmm good ole fashion belt here :ermm:

or the hand, both were bad

250xridamatt
12-29-2004, 01:39 PM
Big wooden board. I once got smacked with for trying to hide and steal it. haha. The worst is my dad would make me go get it, and hand it to him.

400exrules
12-29-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
Big wooden board. I once got smacked with for trying to hide and steal it. haha. The worst is my dad would make me go get it, and hand it to him.

lmfao nice

Alberta_Qaudin
12-29-2004, 01:42 PM
i used to steal my moms candy stash when i was a kid , she filled up a bunch of them jelly filled b*st*rds with tobasco.....well being quick and sneaky i grabbed a hand full and put em back...let me tell ya, and the mouth burning wasnt quite as bad as the aftermath. coulda shat threw the eye of a needle a 1/2 mile away.

Quad18star
12-29-2004, 02:04 PM
I've had a few wooden spoons broken over my *** ..... god that used to hurt .

Tommy 17
12-29-2004, 02:08 PM
did anyone ever have to go pick the stick off a tree they were gonna get beat with... now thats punishment... its not only physical but its a mind game... my grand pap made me do that one time and DAMN was it wrong lmfao but i deserved it...

you pick one to small ur goin back out to get another one and then getting beat worse...

you pick one 2 big its gonna kill you...:grr:

Quad18star
12-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
did anyone ever have to go pick the stick off a tree they were gonna get beat with... now thats punishment... its not only physical but its a mind game... my grand pap made me do that one time and DAMN was it wrong lmfao but i deserved it...

you pick one to small ur goin back out to get another one and then getting beat worse...

you pick one 2 big its gonna kill you...:grr:

I remember my mom telling me when she was a kid , her and her brothers did soemthing wrong , so my grandfather told them to get sticks from outside to get a beating with . They all grabbed the smallest thinnest ones thinking it wouldnt hurt .. my uncle was the only smart one that grabbed a big stick . Its just logic ... small sticks = more pain . :p

K_Fulk
12-29-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I've had a few wooden spoons broken over my *** ..... god that used to hurt .

Same here.

The best one my mom told me if i gave her any more crap she was gonna slap me in the mouth.

I said thats where i like it best.

I found out she wasnt joking.

bulkdriverlp
12-29-2004, 05:52 PM
i got the custom made leather belt

the hand

wood paddle

Guy400
12-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Paddle
Leather belt
Switch
Sweeper cord
Wooden spoons

My dad was strictly a paddle and belt guy. My mom would hit us with about anything she had in her hand:eek: It's funny to look back on it now but I'm drywalling my parent's upstairs because of all the damage my brother and I did as kids. There's about a 12" round hole in my old bedroom wall where my brother jumped on me and I ran backwards and smashed him into the wall...*** right through the drywall. In the hallway my brother threw me into the wall and I made about a 2' hole there. There's also the upstairs bathroom wall that has a hole in it from my brother's mid-thigh area up to his shoulder. We were fighting and I grabbed him as he was getting off the chitter and I threw him into the wall. Then, of course, there's holes in the door from punching it, etc.

nosliw
12-29-2004, 06:40 PM
good 'ol back of the hand for me

i cant stand seeing bratty-*** little kids backtalking their parents and be put in "time out" :rolleyes:

PIMP
12-29-2004, 07:03 PM
i remember my dad telling me that my grandpa use to tie him up in the shower and hit him with a horses' whip.

you know those whips to hit the horse with.

Kilabanshee
12-29-2004, 07:22 PM
My parents really never believed in spanking but when I was younger I got a few hits from the wooden spoon and a few spankings from my grandfather. My friends dog was actuly acting up and he gave it a squirt of hot sauce in the mouth, well to make the story shorter the dog got really pissed and bit him on the arm really hard so dont punish your dog using hot sauce lmao.

Tantal
12-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Bamboo stick. Damn, that SOB stung like a MOFO.

z400jay2003
12-29-2004, 08:25 PM
one time i really pissed my mother off.....i was about 10, and we were at the dinner table, she had nothing to hit me with, so she picked her plate up full of food, and threw it at me, food and all. boy did i learn not to piss her off, especially at the table..

250xridamatt
12-29-2004, 08:41 PM
^^^ Haha.

There are also a lot of holes and broken stuff in our house. I have a brother whose 10 years older than me, and a brother 8 years older. My oldest brother would have me taunt the younger one. So he would beat me up. Then the oldest would beat on the middle child for beating on me. So it was just a big chain of beating. Many fist holes, and slammed door holes in the walls that had to be patched up.

SGA
12-29-2004, 08:53 PM
All of you that got beat when younger for being bad now have emotional scarring, so do I.

Im being sarcastic. It prob was the best thing for me.
My parents loved me enough to discipline me.

sampleez
12-29-2004, 08:57 PM
at my house you don't punch the walls when u get pissed....unless ya want a broken hand. my house is about 100 years old and every wall is made of tongue and groove w/ dry-wall over it. man does that sting!!!!
but back to the subject, i got pretty lucky w/ my parents. i got a lot of chewings and one day groundings :D. but i did get whipped a time or two

toby400ex
12-30-2004, 02:43 AM
My parents hit me with the truck or make me overdose on perscription drugs when Im bad. But Im stronger cuz of it.:o

cletusEX
12-30-2004, 05:28 AM
My mom wore out some wooden spoons in our house.:p When every we bring it up she fells kinda bad but between me and my 2 brothers we definitely deserved it. Too many holes in the walls to count and none of the doors close right upstairs from being kicked in. It's amazing how when your young you think those flimsy doors will keep your highly pi$$ed off brother out.:p

bansheeguy77
12-30-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by SGA
All of you that got beat when younger for being bad now have emotional scarring, so do I.

Im being sarcastic. It prob was the best thing for me.
My parents loved me enough to discipline me.

yeah...back then i hated it and wondered how they could be so cruel. i would never do that to my kids. now i look back on it and i woulda probably beat myself worse. kids who dont get punished usually dont turn out so well.
did anybody else have their hair pulled?? my dad always did that when he was too lazy to take his belt off or get the paddle. my mom cracked me with anything she had. usually a good hair pullin on the back of my neck, or a backhand right across the mouth. sometimes she had a flyswatter or a rolling pan.

PIMP
12-30-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
yeah...back then i hated it and wondered how they could be so cruel. i would never do that to my kids. now i look back on it and i woulda probably beat myself worse. kids who dont get punished usually dont turn out so well.
did anybody else have their hair pulled?? my dad always did that when he was too lazy to take his belt off or get the paddle. my mom cracked me with anything she had. usually a good hair pullin on the back of my neck, or a backhand right across the mouth. sometimes she had a flyswatter or a rolling pan.

yeah that heppened to me and now i shaved my head so it wont happen again.:p :devil:

cknox88
12-30-2004, 04:54 PM
anyone ever get hit by a clothes hanger?
those things sting real bad!

TheFontMaster
12-30-2004, 05:01 PM
My friend's brother has this hot sauce that is I think the hottest hot souce in the world. I tried some of that. Just a little bit in the tip of a tooth pick, like a drop of that stuff. My mouth was on fire for atleast 30 minutes, I also must have drank about half a gallon of milk to get rid of the hotness.

YFZ450Ridr
12-30-2004, 05:02 PM
my dad would never punish me, always my mom, she liked soap,wooden spoons, and her hand of course.

kicken250x
12-30-2004, 06:39 PM
you know those big wooden meat tenderizers? those hurt when u get cracked in the *** or on the head with one, wooden spoons, the ******* leather belt.

i know all about the going and getting the stick to get your *** whooped with...that was a pretty chitty time. the last time i was sent for a stick (i was about 12) i brough back the biggest one i could carry. mom just looked at me like i was an idiot and beat my *** with the belt....:o i wasnt a bad kid though, i didnt get beat too many times...:cool:

kicken250x
you know those big wooden meat tenderizers? those hurt when u get cracked in the *** or on the head with one, wooden spoons, the ******* leather belt.

i know all about the going and getting the stick to get your *** whooped with...that was a pretty chitty time. the last time i was sent for a stick (i was about 12) i brough back the biggest one i could carry. mom just looked at me like i was an idiot and beat my *** with the belt....:o i wasnt a bad kid though, i didnt get beat too many times...:cool:

kicken250x

kicken250x

kicken250x

TheFontMaster
12-30-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by kicken250x

I think we got a record how the hell do you post the same thing 5 times in a row. Damn

chucked
12-30-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
I think we got a record how the hell do you post the same thing 5 times in a row. Damn

hahaha lmao when you click "submit reply" you only need to click it once

LTandRaptorider
12-30-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by cknox88
anyone ever get hit by a clothes hanger?
those things sting real bad!

No, but I have a scar under my chin from when they tried to use one on me... :eek:

Guy400
12-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Something's going on with the board this evening. It happened to me in 2 different threads. I hit "submit reply" and the progress bar starts to move and then it stops. I opened another IE window and I could see my reply posted yet I was still just sitting there. At first I thought it was just me but I've seen at least 3 other people have the same problem.

Got nads?
12-30-2004, 07:30 PM
I thought I was the only one who recieved soapy mouths, or wooden spoons across the ***!!! Ha Ha. I hope it made me a better person!!!:blah:

Got nads?
12-30-2004, 07:30 PM
I thought I was the only one who recieved soapy mouths, or wooden spoons across the ***!!! Ha Ha. I hope it made me a better person!!!:blah:

brian-250
12-30-2004, 08:17 PM
i always had a woodin paddel or a hand, but for the last year my mom and dad have been scared to hit me.:confused: maby because im 4 In taller then both of them?:devil:

bansheeguy77
12-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
i always had a woodin paddel or a hand, but for the last year my mom and dad have been scared to hit me.:confused: maby because im 4 In taller then both of them?:devil:

and 350 lbs heavier :scary:

RytM1
12-31-2004, 06:19 AM
Ahhhh yessss!!! The good ol' fashion, old school *** whoopins. Some kids today just don't realize how good they have it. As soon as you go to lay a hand on them, they are calling the police or the Department of Children and Family Services......spoiled little (*^#(^@^'s.

PHAT400
12-31-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by brian-250

It's likely not fear.... They probably realize that at your age smackin you around may not be a good thing.. and possibly you might not be as much of a prick as you were when they did hit you...

:macho

chucked
12-31-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by PHAT400
It's likely not fear.... They probably realize that at your age smackin you around may not be a good thing.. and possibly you might not be as much of a prick as you were when they did hit you...

:macho

and im willing to bet they can still kick his ***.