nosliw
12-28-2004, 10:01 PM
http://forums.atvconnection.com/messageview.cfm/catid/8/threadid/433261.cfm

^^^ havent gotten an answer there yet

what do you guys think?

crday98
12-28-2004, 10:48 PM
Tue December 28, 2004 10:40 PM

so i wait 2 full weeks to go riding at tahuya/shelton/evans creek. today i look at the weather forecast for the first time and im seeing nothing but rain for all 3 of those areas. but this damn wa weather isnt going to stop me so i'm puting my airbox lid on and going to give it hell.

do i need to screw with anything? jetting going to be that big a deal? if it is im going to remove that little rubber plug at the bottom of my airbox and run it open lid, what about that?

-------------------------
Am I an *** ? Yes I am, but I am a red blooded all American of an ***!
let me get this straight you are going to put your airbox lid on and give it hell in the first part of your thread but then you are going to remove it and the plug on the bottom of the airbox to ride in the rain???? you are not an *** as stated in your sig, you are a f'in moron. the reason nobody replied is because you make no sense at all and they would be wasting their time helping someone that is beyond help
;)

nosliw
12-28-2004, 10:52 PM
ok.....

first paragraph, stating what i was going to do if i didnt have this great site to go to. you know, do the obvious, not worry about jetting, and just do it.

2nd part, asking questions/suggestions.

dip****.

and that's not me saying that. i'm quoting a member over there 'BALDMIKE'. he's a good guy and i thought it was halarious in context where he responded with that.

JTRtrx250r
12-29-2004, 07:48 AM
Wa weather SUCKS!:D

I do know tayuya is real wet and full of puddles especially this time of yr, my folks live there...about 200yrds from the orv park, I usually just leave from their driveway and ride in:cool:

Your machine is probably fine and needs nothing done but you to get it muddy, YOU...on the otherhand should dress warm and wear the rain gear, trust me haha;)

maggiesboy
01-11-2005, 08:12 AM
I had to dig this up, Cold as Hell up here this morning. 19 degrees! More snow tonight? Damn!

nosliw
01-11-2005, 10:16 AM
cold here too, 25, but NO SNOW!!! why the hell am i getting the bad part of winter but no payoff?

400ex28
01-11-2005, 03:15 PM
its been rainging alot here...it sucks

ThumPIN_450R
01-11-2005, 03:18 PM
cold here not much snow but enough in the mountains to go sno mobiling but there is allot of stumps to hit

JTRtrx250r
01-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Im kinda hoping for more snow, got 2 inches the other day...not even worth openin' the shop door haha, had a blast in the hood last yr (rode a buddys Blaster..my R is too loud:ermm: ) but if we actually get enough...I might just have to anyway:)

awsomeaussies
01-11-2005, 03:27 PM
No snow in Des Moines yet:( But I live right by the sound and usually only get a couple days of snow each year.

But I have to say I'm loving the weather!:) Nothing but blue skies here, even though it's only about 30 degrees.