PDA

View Full Version : Silver Lake Sept. 15th and 16th

Mitch_McComb
09-04-2001, 07:42 PM
Myself, my woman (Becki) and a couple of buddies will be going up to Silver Lake the 15th and 16th.
If anyone else will be up there let me know. It would be nice to meet another ex-er.

Mitch McComb:macho

09-04-2001, 07:50 PM
i would like to go if I can get time off work... I'm on the other side of the state.

09-06-2001, 07:56 AM
Headed up to Black Lake (almost the UP eh) this weenend to break in a Blaster for my little sister (11yrs old) and want her to learn to ride it before hittin the dunes, plus I figure it would be good if she can ride it into the park and past the flag check w/o stalling it since your supposed to be 16 at Silver Lake. My wife(katie - 400ex also) sister (blaster) and myself (what else) will be heading to Silver lake the 14th for what should be a execellent time, supposed to have another friend (400ex) go as well. Maybe we can meet up..

- Brighton is only 3 hrs. by the way. Bring a tent, the state park is like $11 or something.

The stupid picture won't show up so heres a link:

Katie coming up with Lake Michigan in the background (http://www.geocities.com/davesparby/fourwheel.html)

Mitch_McComb
09-06-2001, 03:35 PM
I will be staying at the state park on the 14th but won't arrive untill later that afternoon. Then I'll pick up my voucher and be ready the next morning.
I reserved one of the last two reservation spots a couple nights ago. If anyone plans on staying at the state park it looks like you'll have to come early to get a campsite.

If you want to look for me I'll be camping on the north side of the campground. I'll have the eyes on my 400ex. so i'll stand out.

Seeya,

Mitch

09-10-2001, 07:55 AM
Do you still need vouchers after labor day? I guess I should check the dnr site, I don't want to bust my *** getting there friday by 6pm to get in line if i don't have to.

09-10-2001, 08:22 AM
Just called, no vouchers needed for the rest of the year!

Mitch_McComb
09-10-2001, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the info.
I didn't know about that.