PDA

View Full Version : Texas 6 hr race

burrows
12-28-2004, 03:24 PM
Has anyone heard the decision on the 6 hr race in Texas? At one time they were going to try to have it the next day after the GNCC race. Needing to know.......Momma B

tprender
12-28-2004, 03:50 PM
The Texas 6 hr race will be the Sun after the GNCC race, Feb 13th. John went and posted all of the info on all of the 6 hr races today. 2 of the dates are still in the works, MO and Ga. The paperwork has not been finished as of today. Here is a link to the info site if you need it. See you are one of them.
http://********.com/schedules/fast-trak-events/6hoursframeset.htm
This should take care of all your questions.

Johnson
12-28-2004, 05:04 PM
The six hour races are they all a series?
And if not I think that would be a good idea.

tprender
12-28-2004, 07:36 PM
It was talked about, but at the present time no, maybe next year. The class winners(except for the pro class) like last year will get free entry to the 12 hr for the same riders that were used at the 6 hr race.
There will be peewee races at a few of the 6 hr races. Not sure which ones, still be worked out. If they are done at the 12 hr, they would have to be on Friday. And this would be a time and personal problem.

Johnson
12-28-2004, 07:50 PM
I thought that if you won a six hour race in the pro class that it would be free entry in the pro class at the 12 hour to.

tprender
12-28-2004, 09:10 PM
There was only payback last year. Sorry, but you read it wrong. The wording this year is the same as last year. With 6 events this year compared to only 3 last year, this is going to limit the amount of money that will be payed out at the 12 hr. At the 6 hr races the promoter keeps most of the money, not John.

burrows
12-28-2004, 10:12 PM
What was the name of the town that the 6 hr race was close by. Am booking my motel room. Thanks alot for the help.

Johnny & Monica
12-28-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by burrows
What was the name of the town that the 6 hr race was close by. Am booking my motel room. Thanks alot for the help.

You better take care of me an mark an reserve ours again momma:D What would we do with out you:confused:

burrows
12-28-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
You better take care of me an mark an reserve ours again momma:D What would we do with out you:confused:

Am checking on prices tomorrow and as soon as I hear where the 6 hr is then will check on rooms there. Will keep ya posted. How many rooms ya need?

Johnny & Monica
12-28-2004, 11:15 PM
Just 1 with 2 beds an plenty of floor space,Thanks Johnny

tprender
12-29-2004, 06:24 AM
If you would look at the link that I posted you would see that there are all of the locations with directions and towns listed. The location for the 12 hr is still in limbo at the present time.
what's wrong with sleeping under the stars like the rest of us?

Johnny & Monica
12-29-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by tprender
If you would look at the link that I posted you would see that there are all of the locations with directions and towns listed. The location for the 12 hr is still in limbo at the present time.
what's wrong with sleeping under the stars like the rest of us?

To cold in feb. besides Geoff said your a booty bandit:eek2:

Shawn H
12-29-2004, 09:38 AM
Oh ya 6hrs of Wi is going to be the bomb!!
This place is an awesome place to race,

You Mo racers going to make it? I know its the same weekend as 1 of the Iowa races which kinda stinks but oh well Im there>

Johnny & Monica
12-29-2004, 09:53 AM
I dont think the IA. series schedule is set in stone yet?Maybe we all can call Andy or e-mail him about a possable date change?
We`re planning on doing most of the 6 hours but Mark busted his leg pretty good an knee is super swollen an upper thigh is purple hoping no major surgrey....But he bougth the xc ARS FX long travel a-arms an all 3 axis shocks for 2000.00 off of Rick Cecco hell of a deal.:D Gudde won`t come off the 3000.00 price tag on his:(

Shawn H
12-29-2004, 10:42 AM
Holy Chit are you seriuos?

His leg is broken? Damn tell him to get well soon!!!! How did he do it?

That was a heck of a deal 2grand wow:huh

There is plenty of camping up there and it really is a great facility> 1.5 miles of MX and lots of trails:D

dukeboy
12-29-2004, 02:43 PM
but gudde's rear is long travel and comes with the link and i think he'll take $2500

Johnny & Monica
12-29-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by dukeboy
but gudde's rear is long travel and comes with the link and i think he'll take $2500

Offered him 2500.00 he droped to 2800.00 He`s tigth:D Being a farmer he dont need the money as bad as the rest of us with 7 kids lol . Do ya Jason?

markk
12-29-2004, 09:07 PM
HOw many ppl run a 6 hour race by themselves?? Mo sounds sweet, But just curious if i could Ironman it for 6 hours!

shep
12-29-2004, 09:10 PM
:bandit: you may be able to but my panzzy *** cant or wont:eek: !!the 4 hours i did at the 12hour damn near killed me!!lol

markk
12-29-2004, 09:18 PM
I think that i would be able too, if I ride as much as i did this year, But it would mostly be determind by blisters! (if i get them or not)

Shawn H
12-29-2004, 10:12 PM
I could go 6hrs if it was at my own pace,There's no way you could compete against a 3 person team tho:ermm:

Johnny,
SO DID MARK REALLY BREAK HIS LEG?

I cant tell if your F&^%ing with me :huh

Jason must not need the money that JVDWX guy has been asking and asking if he got the money for his hipers and no reply:D

Johnny & Monica
12-30-2004, 12:46 AM
No he didnt break it but tore something in his knee an bruised up his upper thigh really good trying to load 2 quads in the back of his truck by his self an the ramp came out from under him while riding up it an pinned his leg between the tail gate an quad I guess it came down hard.

Jason if he got the money order he`ll send the wheels he`s a stand up guy an aint out to get know one.Buttttt he sure is proud of his stuff lol high dollar ho :D

tprender
12-30-2004, 07:06 AM
I don't think that you could ride the full 6 hr at any kind of good pace like they have said. going out and just riding during a day is not the same as racing. Remember all of the people that say how fast they play ride and can kick our butts at a race. then when they show up at the race they are luck if they finish, remember these people. Trying to fide the full 6 hr would be the same. some of the teams that only have 2 riders will tell you that it is hard with only 2 riders. Might also, be a safty issue with a 1 person team later in the race.

Shawn H
12-30-2004, 09:58 AM
Jason if he got the money order he`ll send the wheels he`s a stand up guy an aint out to get know one.Buttttt he sure is proud of his stuff lol high dollar ho :D [/B][/QUOTE]

That sucks about Mark:(

The guy sent him Paypal and Jason has not claimed it yet? The guy has the hipers:ermm: He just wants to make sure Jason claims it so it is not sitting in someone elses account

Neece#303
12-30-2004, 02:47 PM
For those of you that are making the Texas 6 hour Race and are not racing in the GNCC on Saturday... we will be having a Texas Quad Racing Assoc Race (MX) that Saturday at the Caddo Point track. Same location.... its an all quad race. We have anywhere from 60-175 riders. The numbers have been up and down through the winter series. For more info you can go to www.tqra.com

markk
12-30-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by tprender
I don't think that you could ride the full 6 hr at any kind of good pace like they have said. going out and just riding during a day is not the same as racing. Remember all of the people that say how fast they play ride and can kick our butts at a race. then when they show up at the race they are luck if they finish, remember these people. Trying to fide the full 6 hr would be the same. some of the teams that only have 2 riders will tell you that it is hard with only 2 riders. Might also, be a safty issue with a 1 person team later in the race.

I do agree that it would be hard, I have exerited (sp) myself twice this year to the point i puked after the races. I did ironman a 3hour race, and came out 2nd place, (with some luck).

IM just kinda curious, If i make it i will probley be going with 300racer (teaming it up) in Mo.

About the ppl that play ride fast, All they need is some pactience and alot of seat time, and they too can make a good racer!

ILGNCC400EX
12-30-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by markk
HOw many ppl run a 6 hour race by themselves?? Mo sounds sweet, But just curious if i could Ironman it for 6 hours! so you wanna try to make the mo race mark.if i get it right 3 riders 1 bike looks like we gonna have to rig up some lights also;)

Neece#303
12-31-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by burrows
The town would be Greenville......

Shawn H
12-31-2004, 08:48 AM
Do ya need lights for the 6hr races?
I thought I seen somewhere that ya wont need them?

Johnny & Monica
12-31-2004, 09:22 AM
I heard no lights too. Only the Pa race is gonna be a night I think, and they said you could use glow sticks for that.

tprender
12-31-2004, 09:24 AM
The only 6 hr race that is run at night is the one at Rausch Creek. The rest start at 11 in the morning. So, I think that you should or will be finished by dark.

79400ex
12-31-2004, 05:10 PM
I do agree that it would be hard, I have exerited (sp) myself twice this year to the point i puked after the races. I did ironman a 3hour race, and came out 2nd place, (with some luck).

IM just kinda curious, If i make it i will probley be going with 300racer (teaming it up) in Mo.

About the ppl that play ride fast, All they need is some pactience and alot of seat time, and they too can make a good racer!

I ironman 3 hours team race race in Ill. in Nov. Finished 5 in the 30+ class. I could really used a team mate. However, I was closing in on the 3 and 4th place riders at the end , who was also solo it. I did slow down alot at the end after riding for 3.5 hours. For riding 6 hour by yourself it would be about impossible to due. yopu need at least two people to due it.

Also, I might be looking for a team for the Texas and Missouri 6 hour races. Preferred the drider to be 30+ but will take about anyone As long they are willing to pay some of the cost.

markk
12-31-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
I ironman 3 hours team race race in Ill. in Nov. Finished 5 in the 30+ class. I could really used a team mate. However, I was closing in on the 3 and 4th place riders at the end , who was also solo it. I did slow down alot at the end after riding for 3.5 hours. For riding 6 hour by yourself it would be about impossible to due. yopu need at least two people to due it.

Also, I might be looking for a team for the Texas and Missouri 6 hour races. Preferred the drider to be 30+ but will take about anyone As long they are willing to pay some of the cost.

I saw u there at the teammate race, IN Casey Illinois, Howd u like that course? I thought it was pretty good, kinda fast/kinda technical. I think i saw u three times during the race, I was actully behind u when u got stuck in the mud puddel coming into the feild, and when u got the quad unstuck it took off by itself. Did u change gloves after the dive in the mud?

I loaded up my 4-wheeler as soon as i got done with the race, and then i cleaned up a little bit, Drove home for and hour and 1/2 and then had to work till 11pm, I was dead beat!

79400ex
12-31-2004, 10:16 PM
I saw u there at the teammate race, IN Casey Illinois, Howd u like that course? I thought it was pretty good, kinda fast/kinda technical. I think i saw u three times during the race, I was actully behind u when u got stuck in the mud puddel coming into the feild, and when u got the quad unstuck it took off by itself. Did u change gloves after the dive in the mud?

I loaded up my 4-wheeler as soon as i got done with the race, and then i cleaned up a little bit, Drove home for and hour and 1/2 and then had to work till 11pm, I was dead beat!

Yes, I had to change my gloves. I took my gloves offf at the mud hole and rode the rest of the lap with out gloves and put on new gloves at end of that lap. It was the second pair of the day. As for the track, I thought it was ok. However, I wish the track wasn't line with so much caution tape. It made it hard to pass and to be pass. You had a short drive. it took me about 6 hr to drive home. If you remeber I did this by myself. I didn't feel bad intill the next. I might run a few more races over there next year.

markk
01-02-2005, 02:19 AM
Yes, I had to change my gloves. I took my gloves offf at the mud hole and rode the rest of the lap with out gloves and put on new gloves at end of that lap. It was the second pair of the day. As for the track, I thought it was ok. However, I wish the track wasn't line with so much caution tape. It made it hard to pass and to be pass. You had a short drive. it took me about 6 hr to drive home. If you remeber I did this by myself. I didn't feel bad intill the next. I might run a few more races over there next year.

I also went solo for that race, Ended up 2nd place in quad-B, (with ALOT of luck). 300racer was running in 1st place untill his 450r aight up his front sprocket.

I should be at LTM next year, I got some papers from District 17 that say that i will be running a-class next year, So i guess that means that i cant sign up for c-class:( j/p
Actully i decided that i would run in a-class this year, to just try to better myself! C-ya at the track!

Johnny & Monica
01-02-2005, 10:29 PM
Where is tigth azzz Gudde at?Aint seen him on here:confused: Jason are you in jail for diddling the sheep again:eek: Did you get a new quad for me to pc yet?How about a trusty ol`250r ?

Shawn H
01-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Johnny,
Dont you have someone to tend too:p
I do but she's sick:grr:

Johnny & Monica
01-03-2005, 08:12 AM
yeah but it only takes a second:devil: Just aint seen Jason on here an know he`s not seating on a tractor seat today it`s icy out still no snow:(

jgfarmsracer
01-04-2005, 11:11 PM
been busy man

got poker night on sunday monday and tuesday nights

and then working in the mud and alittle work on the quads

i have NO time to be on Here

Johnny & Monica
01-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Well you need to check in every now an again was worried ya had trouble in the Bean line . Must be nice to have all that $$$$ to play poker 3 nigths a week an all that yfz stuff you wont come off of:devil:

markk
01-05-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by jgfarmsracer
been busy man

got poker night on sunday monday and tuesday nights

and then working in the mud and alittle work on the quads

i have NO time to be on Here

Does anyone know where Brian Baker is from in Mo.?

Johnny & Monica
01-05-2005, 08:06 AM
centerveiw?I think

jgfarmsracer
01-05-2005, 11:41 AM
it leage poker ALL for points no cash!

Shawn H
01-05-2005, 11:54 AM
Yea sure :o points lol
What ya worried the popo going to come in and bust your azzes lol.

Johnny & Monica
01-05-2005, 12:44 PM
No money ? That dont sound fun,How about beer an naked women:devil:

burrows
01-05-2005, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mikeracerx34
No money ? That dont sound fun,How about beer an naked women:devil: [/QUOTE

Jeeze only you to think about beer and naked women. Working on our rooms today for the texas race. will let ya know what I find out tonight. How many nights are you staying in Greenville? We are staying Sunday night and coming home Monday morning. momma b

Shawn H
01-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Momma
Ya guys going to race the 6hrs and the GNCC?

i agree playing poker for points sounds boring gotta be a side bet or action somewhere

Johnny & Monica
01-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Like the 50.00 I lost to you an Gave Micheal:(
You Damn northern Honkeys:devil:

Johnny & Monica
01-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Tell him Momma B I payed up... Did you see Monica got Bradleys picture in Dirt wheels but not Taylor or Chance What a Mom lol we`ll drive home sun. nigth or part way

jgfarmsracer
01-05-2005, 05:22 PM
well there is a seat at the world series of poker on the line

and then we play on some weekends for small change!!!!

Johnny & Monica
01-05-2005, 05:29 PM
I got a buddy who use to work on my stuff an now he plays poker all nigth on line an sleeps all day He`ll stop what he`s doing to run home in time for tournaments He use to sign in play hand sign out an in again under new name back an forth till they caugth on that was off same computer

jgfarmsracer
01-05-2005, 05:31 PM
ya they don't like that

burrows
01-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm
Momma
Ya guys going to race the 6hrs and the GNCC?

i agree playing poker for points sounds boring gotta be a side bet or action somewhere

Yes we are going to race both. Should be an exciting weekend. They are getting Michaels ready now and which ever one looks like it will make the 6 hours is the one they will use. Sure wish them lots of luck. Are you going to race the 6? Who else is going to be there? momma b

burrows
01-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Tell him Momma B I payed up... Did you see Monica got Bradleys picture in Dirt wheels but not Taylor or Chance What a Mom lol we`ll drive home sun. nigth or part way

Yes, Chad called and sent the book up so Bradley could see his picture. His head was pretty big. Told Michael he must of rode harder than him. His picture wasn't in there. LOL. You can imagine what Michael said. ha. Got our rooms. Will pm you later and give you the details.

Shawn H
01-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Yea we plan on racing both too I think We dont really have a 3rd person for this 6hrs race.Jerry and I may race this one just the 2 of us not sure and of course it all depends on if 1 of our quads is capable of finishing it too.

We are going out to win the Wi 6hrs thats the race where we will be totally ready to whoop up. Same team for Michael? Pro class again I wish them better luck this time

burrows
01-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Will only be Michael and Duane. They have the 3rd person but can't remember who it is. I know they have been trying to get ahold of him but can't seem to get him yet. Zac is wanting to ride but not sure if he has a team yet or not.

burrows
01-05-2005, 08:12 PM
I do know Zac and Chad are racing the GNCC. Josh isn't able to go this time I guess. Bradley is looking for 2 team mates so he can race the 13-15 but is hard when noone down here rides in his age group. All older.....

Johnny & Monica
01-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Next year Taylor maybe closer to 13 But untill then me an Mark will take Bradley an make Todd hang out with you...:blah:

burrows
01-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Next year Taylor maybe closer to 13 But untill then me an Mark will take Bradley an make Todd hang out with you...:blah:

You must be kidding......Is Todd going?

Johnny & Monica
01-05-2005, 11:49 PM
Yes but we would trade him for micheal or mainly Bradley . I think just us three dont know about monica an kids yet untill it gets closer to the day with school an all But hope so Monica is are 2nd dairy pit man next to aaron

Jason Glad to see ya back an not under a tractor

Shawn Honkey your the gayest Cant wait to mess with you at the races this year like locking you in your trailer before race or tee peeing your trailer or just pooping out side your door so you step in it in the morning

:devil: :devil:

Pam we`ll have Ron from certified to guard are trailers at the race while we`re at motel an also Blanton an hazzard:D

Shawn H
01-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Johnny you crack me up!!
I thought you were looking for a replacement fotr yourself ya know you are gettting really old

Im a very light sleeper and I already chit at your door step at Fort dodge be tya didnt know it was me huh :huh :D

Oh You'll need more than Ron to guard your trailers. Momma you have nothing to worry about tho;)

Johnny & Monica
01-06-2005, 09:00 AM
I'm irritated with Dirtwheels mag. I sent in pictures of Taylor, Chance, and Bradley and they only posted the pic of Brad and didn't even put his name or the name of the series or anything else I said. They edited me and then wrote whatever they wanted. I'll try again. It takes about 2 or 3 months to get the pictures in the mag after you send them. :grr: Next time I send a pic I'm just gonna have Johnny make a bunch of crap up since he's so good at that so watch out you never know which one of you I'll be sending in.

Shawn H
01-06-2005, 09:36 AM
I have heard that more than once about them!! I have yet to see the New DW.

Congrats Bradley!! ya twarp:D

79400ex
01-06-2005, 06:25 PM
I t looks like I am running both the GNCC and 6 hour in Texas. Not in the 30+ class will have to run in the B class My 26 old bother going to ride. Going to take two four wheelers which one look like itn will finish will be the one we ride. Anyone else need riders?

rpmquad
01-06-2005, 07:44 PM

:devil: :devil:

Pam we`ll have Ron from certified to guard are trailers at the race while we`re at motel an also Blanton an hazzard:D

sorry johny but i will be getting a room also...booked it last night lol you guys are on your own....i want no part of the war you guys have waged against eachother :devil:

burrows
01-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by rpmquad
sorry johny but i will be getting a room also...booked it last night lol you guys are on your own....i want no part of the war you guys have waged against eachother :devil:

Where are you staying? You may still be in the middle. Make sure your doors are double locked. lol.....momma b

rpmquad
01-06-2005, 08:03 PM
:grr: stop it...your scaring me momma b :D ...the 10th/11th i will be at the holiday inn...its in mount pleasent...about 30 miles north of gilmer...not shure where i will be staying the night of the 12th...depends on weather lol

burrows
01-06-2005, 08:22 PM
:grr: stop it...your scaring me momma b :D ...the 10th/11th i will be at the holiday inn...its in mount pleasent...about 30 miles north of gilmer...not shure where i will be staying the night of the 12th...depends on weather lol

I think you are across the street from us. We are at the Days inn the 11th in Mt. Pleasant and then as soon as the guys are done racing we are moving to Greenville and staying the 12 and 13th at the Days inn. Hey good luck

rpmquad
01-06-2005, 08:58 PM
thanks momma b....not shure if i am going to race in the 6hrs but i will be there to cheer you all on if i dont...and if i do...well i am just going to try to survive :o lol

burrows
01-06-2005, 09:03 PM
thanks momma b....not shure if i am going to race in the 6hrs but i will be there to cheer you all on if i dont...and if i do...well i am just going to try to survive :o lol

You might as well get ya a team and go for it. You will do just fine. Keep the thought. My guys have learned they always hope to win but if not there is always a next time. They just like to be able to say they tried. Momma b

rpmquad
01-06-2005, 10:07 PM
do you know how much the entry fee is for the industry class?

Johnny & Monica
01-06-2005, 10:14 PM
They aren't having an industry class at the 6 hour races.:( :( :( I guess we have to go B class since Mark and Todd don't hit 30 for awhile.:blah:

burrows
01-06-2005, 10:16 PM
do you know how much the entry fee is for the industry class?

The only classes I see is Pro, A, B, Utility, Plus 30 and Youth

Shawn H
01-07-2005, 09:18 PM
They aren't having an industry class at the 6 hour races.:( :( :( I guess we have to go B class since Mark and Todd don't hit 30 for awhile.:blah:

B class huh?
Well I just happen to be running the same team as the 12hrs:devil:

Just playing:p

jdwxv3
01-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Gudde got my money, and he sent me the wheels! I am a persistant little fugger. Sorry you all had to see me post so many frantic posts:D I just think I gotta hell of a deal from the tight *****;)

79400ex
01-07-2005, 09:45 PM

hey johny, you ride with me in hte 30+ and your to friends can ride in the b class with my bother Matt. just an idea.

Johnny & Monica
01-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Gudde got my money, and he sent me the wheels! I am a persistant little fugger. Sorry you all had to see me post so many frantic posts:D I just think I gotta hell of a deal from the tight *****;)

If you got a good deal from him your one of the few:D Just kidding he gave me a killer deal on his IMS tank with dry break an plastic Now if he`ll just get me a dump tank for what he said,Huh Gudde:devil:

Honky you SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!!! You cant race if we hide your quad the nigth before:D :D :D How do you like Me now:blah:

Shawn H
01-07-2005, 10:08 PM
If my quad ends up missing I swear to God I WILL SHOOT somebody!! I got so much money in this damn thing its pathetic:(

I know your not serious tho;)

I got a dump tank:p

Johnny & Monica
01-07-2005, 10:20 PM
You want sell it?Or just teasing me with it ? You know we`ll give you your quad back when we get 3 lap`s up on you lol:devil:

Johnny & Monica
01-07-2005, 10:26 PM
hey johny, you ride with me in hte 30+ and your to friends can ride in the b class with my bother Matt. just an idea.

Mike would love to race 30+ with you,But me Mark an Todd Won the 12 hour industry class together but ain`t so sure on the b-class but we`ll give it our all. An we been buying up stuff to do these 6 hour races together . But Miles or stretch ain`t racing with no one an there both 30+?I could pass there # to you if you want Later Johnny

Shawn H
01-08-2005, 08:56 AM
Sell it are you kidding me :rolleyes:

Was just teasing lol.

You guys should do well in the B-class how many laps did ya guys do at teh 12hrs?

Johnny & Monica
01-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Well I`m glad you was teasing me waving a dump tank an not wearing that same pink low cut skirt:eek: You don`t look nothing like Paris Hilton when you wear that:D Your buddys been lying to ya lol

I aint for sure on how many laps we did at 12 hours we didnt get scanned for the second to last lap because the gen. an scanner messed up an in the middle of the race showed us having almost a hour lap when we didnt stop for any repairs But we still won are class so no reason to snivel :D But the B-class will be tougher I`m sure:macho

Shawn H
01-08-2005, 09:42 AM
Pink Skirt
Im telling ya I know your gay and Monica is your closet excuse:devil:

Johnny & Monica
01-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Oh now,don`t be so upset if you shaved the stubble off your face an was taller you may look like paris did`nt mean to offended you.Gay no way I got 7 kids I`m over sexed Thats why Monica stays soo skinny I keep her wore down an never give her time to eat:devil:

Hey if you run into a good deal on a dump tank let me know new or used let me know it may be hard for me to put gas in rigth now lol cheapest I`ve found was 309.00 Jason migth be able to get me a deal I dont know yet.

Oh Monica gots the pictures of you from the after party danching on the table in that pink skirt she`ll post them for you tonigth How many dolars did you have stuffed in that garder:confused: :confused: :devil:

79400ex
01-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Mike would love to race 30+ with you,But me Mark an Todd Won the 12 hour industry class together but ain`t so sure on the b-class but we`ll give it our all. An we been buying up stuff to do these 6 hour races together . But Miles or stretch ain`t racing with no one an there both 30+?I could pass there # to you if you want Later Johnny

Johnny, I might take you up on that. First I have to see what my brother Matt going top due. If he races with me we have to race b class if miles and strrech races with me we can run 30+. Also, I am planning on runng the Gncc the day before do you know if miles or stretch are riding it?MIke

Johnny & Monica
01-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Johnny, I might take you up on that. First I have to see what my brother Matt going top due. If he races with me we have to race b class if miles and strrech races with me we can run 30+. Also, I am planning on runng the Gncc the day before do you know if miles or stretch are riding it?MIke

Stretch is here an Miles just left miles got his nut`s cut an dont think he can but stretch said you him an matt can race it?Want me to pm you his number ?You guys can get her done!!!!

Shawn H
01-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Well he11 I know there was no booze or beers there so there WAS NO WAY I could have been dancing on any table, I think your getting confused with you bedroom role playing :huh 7 kids your mailman must have been busy:uhoh:

I ll keep my Eye open for a tank

Johnny & Monica
01-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Well he11 I know there was no booze or beers there so there WAS NO WAY I could have been dancing on any table, I think your getting confused with you bedroom role playing :huh 7 kids your mailman must have been busy:uhoh:

HAHA You honky`s have a good sence of humor thatt was a good one

Johnny & Monica
01-19-2005, 08:22 AM
We`re getting closer to this one everyone got thier teams picked motel rooms booked an your riding gear washed an Ready?

geogeorge
01-19-2005, 10:38 AM

O johnny that one had to hurt.:huh