PDA

View Full Version : My Rental!

alimdar2times
12-27-2004, 09:04 PM
My insurance agent kicks *****! As some of you may know, my Dakota got hit last night. It went in to the repair facility today to sit and wait for the parts (even tho' it's driveable, my agent deemed it "unsafe"). Anyhow, they hooked me up with Enterprise and my replacement rental vehicle is - a Dakota Quad Cab 4 X 4! Same thing, different color, 2 years newer! My agent said that they would go after the other guy's company for the $ difference between what my policy allows for a rental and the Dakota's cost. Said I should be in the same class of vehicle that I am accustomed to driving on a daily basis. Sweet! Some good news after all!

cdalejef
12-27-2004, 09:06 PM
Someone hit my Cherokee a few years ago and his insurance company put me in an Explorer. LOL.....it didn't like my 18' enclosed trailer very much! :devil:

bulkdriverlp
12-27-2004, 09:26 PM
yea explorers can only pull small pop-up campers and 2place sled trailers safely reguardless of what the dealer tells ya. they are nice vehicles thou.

honduh440
12-28-2004, 03:38 AM
ii got rear ended in my mustang 2 years ago and they gave me a daym dodge neon to drive!!! i told them i didnt want it ill just get a ride from a friend

cam400ex
12-28-2004, 07:41 AM
when i got hit at a stop light in my dakota enterprise put me in a 2003 dodge 4door 4x4 with the hemi (sweet) insurance took care of it