PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

LazeR
12-27-2004, 08:24 PM
I just got this game for my ps2! Only beat the first mission, have hardly played at all! Has anyone played it online ? Is it pretty fun online ?

BlazingYamahaYz
12-27-2004, 09:34 PM
I recently played that...on a giant 90"x90" screen using a projecter. I played a little bit online, got my butt kicked. The levels are challenging, especially because most of the time you have to stay stealth. I played Ghost Recon 2 and I think I like that a little better only because you don't have to be silent and just shoot like crazy.:devil:

LazeR
12-27-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
I recently played that...on a giant 90"x90" screen using a projecter. I played a little bit online, got my butt kicked. The levels are challenging, especially because most of the time you have to stay stealth. I played Ghost Recon 2 and I think I like that a little better only because you don't have to be silent and just shoot like crazy.:devil:

When i get some more money, i plan on getting that, and socom U.S. Navy Seals II, thats what i was after today but everyone was sold out!

12-27-2004, 11:33 PM
we hook up 4 xboxs to 4 tvs and we have as 2 on 2 match. Mercs Vs. Spies. Best multiplayer ever invented.kills halo 2 by a long shot, but kinda pain in the *** because you need one tv to one xbox:o

LazeR
12-27-2004, 11:49 PM
I guess im gonna have to try it....I need to hook up my other modem to my PS2 and see if i can get service with both modems. I have no idea if it will work, but its worth a try! if not, dsl on the comp is gonna get shut down so i can do some online playing with my ps2