PDA

View Full Version : xbox live

LeGaCyGiAnT124
12-27-2004, 07:50 PM
ok i got halo 2 for x mas. now can someone tell me step by step what to do to make it work. i have no clue whats so ever so can anyone plz help me out

redlineranger
12-27-2004, 08:05 PM
help on xbox live or beating the game?

LeGaCyGiAnT124
12-27-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
help on xbox live or beating the game?

sorry for the short post but x box live. like what do i have to do exactly. can you help me out man?

redlineranger
12-27-2004, 08:11 PM
culdnt help ya on xbox live.. i jus got my xbox and halo 2 for christmas and it came with 2 free months so i have to set up my account..... if i can do it in a day or so i'll get on and tell ya if i get it figured out......... but if you need help with beating the game i can prolly help you out if you tell me were your at.. im on the 3rd level i think.... the level where ur some alien and ur fightin other aliens with a blue/white sword. how do you tell what level ur on. cause when i started at first id go and then another name wuld pop up on screen like it wus another level.:confused:

12-27-2004, 08:16 PM
go here and see if it helps u any. if u still cant figure it out they do have a 1800 number.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/connect/choose.htm

honduh440
12-28-2004, 03:40 AM
you have to have a credit card or check card it cost like 8 bux a month and even if u have 2 months free u still have to put in a card number but other then that all u do is start xbox without a game in go to xbox live and register a new account its pretty self explanatory