PDA

View Full Version : 250r swingarm bearings & axle bearings

bone705
12-27-2004, 06:01 PM
i am lookig for some swingarm bearings for a 88/89 swingarm. i am also looking for some new double row axle bearings.

markk
12-29-2004, 12:25 PM
What is a good set of DBL row bearings? Mine are gettin replaced also!

beak7707
12-29-2004, 12:34 PM
Mark, if you have a supply shop around you that sells bearings and such that is the best way to go. About 30 mins from me is a shop that sells bearings, hoses, fittings, ect... All I have to do is take the old bearing in to them and they hook me up for about 1/2 price of 4 wheeler companies. The quality seems to be just as good because I have always got good life out of all of them.

markk
12-29-2004, 02:46 PM
Thats what i was thinking, Illinois bering is about a 30 min drive for me, But they say they can crossrefrence anything, So im gona try them out, for my carrier bearing,and my stearing stem bearing!
Hey beak/bone u-2 gona be at Texas? Iono if i will be able to make it actully. My quad is torn apart now, and I pretty well need every bearing i can buy! And a few other little parts, that add up. If i dont see u there ill c-ya at LTM,

bone705
12-29-2004, 04:18 PM
i ended up gettting my axle bearings at that shop. we really dont have any way to get to the far races. we plan on hitting all the close nationals though. Loretta's will probably be our first one.