PDA

View Full Version : D11 and numbers

Garrett
12-27-2004, 04:22 PM
My parents bought me number plate backgrounds for my bike with the last 3 digits of my ama number printed on them. Only problem is the background color is red. I know in gncc's pro's run red. Is there any color codes that must be followed in district 11 harescrambles.

Last year was my first full season of racing. I raced the local southern ohio cross country series and finished 1st at the end of the year for hvy wght novice and also one d11 getting a third in that race.

I'm and now and can sign the waiver myself so I should be able to hit more races by not having to have my dad at everyone. I'll be moving to the four stroke class this year so I know I'll have to pay my dues. Will I get laughed at for having numbers on my bike? Maybe I should just keep the plated plastics for show and have a seperate set of race plastics?

... sorry for such a long post.

rs169300
12-28-2004, 07:02 PM
any color number plate will work in D11, except the GNCC races that pay D11 points. If you run them races you will be required to put tape over you number if it does not match up with your bar code on your helment.