PDA

View Full Version : atv olympic coverage?

QuadRacer041
12-27-2004, 12:11 PM
any posting coverage from florida ?

Mxjunkie
12-27-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
any posting coverage from florida ?

if we can find theTman hes down in florida lol we could make him

12-27-2004, 12:37 PM
www.********.com has on going coverage from the race!

Rico
12-27-2004, 07:01 PM
Pat Brown had a bad crash in the final Pro moto and injured his leg severly. Best of wishes to him.

The Ironman walked away with the win..:cool:

QuadRacer041
12-28-2004, 04:33 AM
i know the ******** had coverage i just wanted to see more pics,:devil:

Rico
12-28-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
i know the ******** had coverage i just wanted to see more pics,:devil:

Next year you can pic me up on your way there and we'll both race and take pics.....:devil:

QuadRacer041
12-28-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Next year you can pic me up on your way there and we'll both race and take pics.....:devil:

i wish i could go, but i do snow plowing in the winter so i have to be here.:(
its bad enough having someone drive my other turck but 2 people plowing when im not there is a disaster waiting to happen.
summer is better for me. lol

RemNS
12-28-2004, 11:16 AM
We were supposed to head down and get the photos and story line but our trailer had other ideas. Wednesday night I went to hook it up and pull it over to our house and upon pulling out I see the antifreeze dripping from underneath. After looking at it better I found out the water line was cracked under the bathroom. What's bad is I had to pull the whole floor out of the bathroom and that meant unhooking the whole septic tank system.
What a shi**er that was.
So I got that fixed Wednesday night and figured we were still going. NOT. I put more antifreeze in that night and had to wait to open the lines because of the new pvc glue. Got off work Thursday at 2 and the temps dropped like 30 degrees from morning to afternoon. Well no pressure to force the antifreeze up to the shower and damn if it didnt crack the line in back of the shower when I turned the pump on. Now I'm really pissed cause the whole family was planning on going and heading to Disney for New Years!
Sunday morning I went to see if I could fix the line before we left and there was no way, I now have to pull the whole shower out to get to the line. I'll post some pics of the disaster later but man it was like having to remodel the whole bathroom in the damn trailer.
Sorry guys no Florida trip fom RemNS!

Rick Frisco