PDA

View Full Version : Which Pipe

Foxrage
09-04-2001, 07:34 PM
I think I am gettin a new pipe but I dont know what one any more. I tried the Pro circuit and i liked it but i want to try somethin different. I only have about 220 $$ and would like to get it from marcums. I was wanting the Wb but you guys are sterting to see the flaws come out in them. So i dont know what to get any more. Please help. I want to race Mx so i dont know how good the wb is for that. Thanks

Wheelie
09-04-2001, 09:08 PM
Go with the WB the sound is sweet and the power is even better. I purchased one four weeks ago and the quality is top notch. JMHO

Moto92
09-04-2001, 10:47 PM
I just put on my Pro Circuit last week, I love it. Sound and power are just awesome. My friend put on the WB at the same time and there really is no difference in the two bikes now. The only thing the WB might have over the PC is the tunable discs. The PC is tunable also but only if you buy the extra end caps, that might be why its $20 cheaper.

max400EX
09-04-2001, 10:47 PM
CT

09-05-2001, 01:46 PM
Get a bills thunder pipe,,,,I don't know of anybody on here that has one,,,,I do know that Pro Kory Ellis runs one on his yamaha hybrid thumper and he's been a real threat in the GNC's this year, and I've stood next to his bike at the London National race and it sounds GOOOOOD. Here in about a year or so when I get all my other updates completed on my bike I'm gonna buy a complete bills thunder race pipe just to see what it's all about...Hey it can't be junk,,cuz he makes some real nice 2 stroke pipes so the guy must know what he's doin....I'm gonna find out..hell I might just go ahead and order it today..:D

004exkid
09-05-2001, 03:02 PM
Has anyone out there heard the CT pipe ? Dirtwheels said it was very loud and I dont want an extremely loud pipe.... but with 12 discs and a S/A how loud can it be ? It resembles a supertrap so it shouldnt sound like a tc pipe or a open sparks pipe. Im trying to get away from the bandwagon everyday exhausts. Lrd looks like a nice setup but I want a spark arrestor, I also dont want to have to modify a new pipe to fit one. So how loud is this CT bad boy ?

09-05-2001, 03:08 PM
Well I can say this,,,CT racing only deals with making race performance parts and pipes,,,So I'm pretty sure the pipes they make are not USFA spark arrestor mufflers so they probably have no restrictions which means there LOUD.

Foxrage
09-05-2001, 03:12 PM
Hey your right RICO i might do that i think if i dont like it i will send it back. If I can get it Expect a test on the site soon after i get it. I have a big warm feeling about the Bills Pipe so that has to be good.

09-05-2001, 03:27 PM
I definitly wanna here about the bills pipe if ya get one,,,I'm dead serious about getting one but don't know of anyone that has one...so go ahead and get on the horn and order it,,I'm anxious to here about it...

Foxrage
09-05-2001, 04:09 PM
Well when do you think you will order it i might order mine within a week. I have to sendback my procircuit and get a refund and if they will only send me a new one i will sell it to my freind and get the Bills. Do you have a pic i looked in my magazine with korys quads and they didnt have a good pic but i think it will look similar to the Sparks.

trx400ex
09-05-2001, 05:40 PM
where can you get a bills pipe?

hey rico, your not ordering your stuff from magic anymore???

Foxrage
09-05-2001, 07:33 PM
You can get them from moto man. Well they are either going to fix my pipe or give me a new one so it looks like i will have to sell it to my friend then buy the Bills Pipe. I hope it is as good as the pro circuit or better.

09-06-2001, 08:52 AM
Magic racing carries bills pipes for the 400,,,,

and trx400ex I still will order stuff from magic I just don't have anything to order at the moment,,I've just about got everything I need for my bike at this point. I've been doing a lot of bargain shopping. I got my cam from marcums and will most defintily get my 416 kit from him too,,because he will be most prices,,or at least he did for me. I got a set of red stainless break lines from James lucky for 50 bucks,, and sorry it was the last pair.which saved me 40 bucks

Oh and nacs I won't probably get a new pipe for at least a year to many other things to spend money on,,like a complete motor rebuild and new pro series shocks,, and rebuilding the rear shock,,,and yada yada yada,,,,will the spending ever stop.???.:confused:

I'm pretty sure the bills pipes resemble an LRD thumper pipe...

Foxrage
09-06-2001, 07:30 PM
Hey I found a pic of it. it looks ok. Rico when you going to post a new updated pic of your beast. Tell me what you think of the pipe.

09-07-2001, 09:10 AM
Well the pic makes me want to order a complete setup for mine but I'm just gonna have to wait till next spring.. I'll be taken some more pics of mine probably this weekend,,,,IF it doesn't rain out the races...:(