PDA

View Full Version : friend gets hit

muddkitten
12-27-2004, 09:18 AM
my friend was on his way home in texas and stopped on the side of the road to help an old man change a flat. he came walking around the side of the car when some dumb arse drives off the road and hits him. he is still in the hospital with a broken right arm and 2 fractures in his pelvis. i got to talk to him and he said all he can remember is walking around the care and then waking up in the ambulance in pain.

Cdaleracer
12-27-2004, 09:21 AM
sorry to hear that mudkitten. hope he gets better soon

gyt-r450
12-27-2004, 10:50 AM
that suxs get well

bulkdriverlp
12-27-2004, 10:57 AM
dman, they should be more strict on drivers, good luck to ur friend hope he gets better soon.

EXRIDER400KFX
12-27-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
dman, they should be more strict on drivers, good luck to ur friend hope he gets better soon.

they really should. because the driving schoool and driving is really easy. but also boring.

TC426EX
12-27-2004, 12:53 PM
Did they get the guy who hit him? Did he stop or did he just keep driving??? I hope he gets better... That actually happens alot, Ive read many stories of that exact thing happening...

SGA
12-28-2004, 08:34 AM
Sorry about your friend.
Everyone take this as a lesson, if you have to pull off the road, pull way off, especially on the interstate. If you pull over on the emergency lane, you're asking for trouble, go at least two more car widths off if you can. We almost got killed one night on the interstate pulled off in the emergency lane.

JTRtrx250r
12-28-2004, 08:40 AM
Beat!:(

hope he heals soon

lol
12-28-2004, 08:46 AM
Me and my family were once heading to a hockey tournament in marlboro, mass. The roads were so icy, we saw about 10 cars skid out and either hit the guardrail or another car, one happened to hit a car in the emergency lane:eek2:

muddkitten
12-28-2004, 08:49 AM
just got off the phone with his girlfriend. guess comes to find out now the guy that hit him didn't stop. it was a hit and run. how could you just hit someone and leave not knowing if they were going to live or not? if he was drunk i guess he wouldn't have cared and prolly won't remember it:mad: :grr: :(

chucked
12-28-2004, 08:11 PM
you know i always hate seeing people pulled over on I-95 changing a flat!! it's worth your life to buy a new freekin rim, this is even saying you ruined it by dring on it. people kill me...

chucked
12-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by muddkitten
just got off the phone with his girlfriend. guess comes to find out now the guy that hit him didn't stop. it was a hit and run. how could you just hit someone and leave not knowing if they were going to live or not? if he was drunk i guess he wouldn't have cared and prolly won't remember it:mad: :grr: :(

he could have been drunk. something peopel dont understand is that we all have a natural reaction when we are driving, if we look at something to the side of us, we will slowly turn to that side without realizing it.

Narly R
12-28-2004, 11:32 PM
I hope he gets well soon! Gods speed....

:( Hope the driver gets what he deserves!