PDA

View Full Version : SponsorHouse.com. online now accepting ATV Racing Resumes

Admin
12-27-2004, 07:03 AM
SponsorHouse.com (http://www.sponsorhouse.com) is the leading online sponsorship service. The service started in 2001 and initially was started for the motorcycle industry, but over the years, the service has grown to include BMX, Mountain Bike, BMX, Roadrace, Snocross, PWC, Kart, and now ATVs.

I personally signed up for the service in summer of 2002 when I had to use the Motorcycle section to post my ATV information. I was really surprised at how quickly companies replied to the resumes, and I received several good deals through the service.

Now, with the ATV section and ATV related companies participating, the service is 10 times better than in the past because they sponsor actually are looking for ATV racers.

A few of the companies participating: Baldwin Motorsports, Big Gun, Cycra, DP Brakes, Fasst Company, GPR Stabilizers, IMS Products, Moose, Motorex, Powermadd, Pro Circuit, Scott USA, Tag Metals, Yoshimura, and many more. Currently, there are over 82 companies involved in the ATV section.

With the racing season about to begin, if you plan on submitting resume for support this coming year, sponsorhouse would be a great place to get started. ATVriders.com and Sponsorhouse.com are teaming up this year to help ATV riders get the support they deserve. Also, ATVriders.com will be showcasing a Sponsorhouse rider once a month in the near future.

SponsorHouse.com (http://www.sponsorhouse.com)

dirtmomma
12-27-2004, 09:52 AM
Thats awesome & YES this service is DEFINETLY worth the $$ :D I signed my son up in Oct. & he's gotten 15-20 offers & we've accepted about 10 so far!! He got mostly Top level(A) offers so that was GREAT!! WE've used some of the companies already & gottten some good deals, the cool thing is I was skeptical about it but it DID turn out good!!

Cool about the showcasing the riders maybe my son will make it on there :D he's a member here but NEVER posts really he just likes to read all the info!!

Admin
12-27-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Thats awesome & YES this service is DEFINETLY worth the $$ :D I signed my son up in Oct. & he's gotten 15-20 offers & we've accepted about 10 so far!! He got mostly Top level(A) offers so that was GREAT!! WE've used some of the companies already & gottten some good deals, the cool thing is I was skeptical about it but it DID turn out good!!

Cool about the showcasing the riders maybe my son will make it on there :D he's a member here but NEVER posts really he just likes to read all the info!!

How did you findout about Sponsorhouse.com?

spudss
12-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Sponserhouse is a great place to get the sponsor connection for sure.. All ages and riding levels have a great chance of getting so sort of sponsorship..

Neece#303
12-27-2004, 04:22 PM
I signed up with sponsorhouse this year in August and did sign in through the motorcycle and then got switched to atv section.. has been great for me.. I have 8 sponsors through them and have had about 15 offers... I think it has been well worth my money ;)

QuadRacer041
12-27-2004, 04:49 PM
i signed up in october and it is great, i got about 9 sponsors from there now and some of them are great deals.it is well worth the money.
i found out about sponsor house when i was online at differnt companies i wanted to submit resume's to.i was looking for address and there were a few that said they only accept resume's through sponsor house.so i checked it out and signed up.

dirtmomma
12-27-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Admin
How did you findout about Sponsorhouse.com?

A friend of ours used it for his son who races a bike & recommended it, I had looked @ it before but @ the time DJ was young & just getting started so I thought it better to wait till he got a couple seasons under his belt :) Which helped ALOT I think considering he got top offers :blah: Wait till they see how he's finishing out his FIRST season on the 450 :eek2: he's in 2nd as of last race so I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE he held that postition or heck even moved up one hehehe I'm SHOCKED @ how good he's done on that thing!!!!!!!!