PDA

View Full Version : Today - My Truck Gets Hit....

alimdar2times
12-26-2004, 10:23 PM
Holy crap. ONE TIME, I park my truck in the street at my G/F's place, and someone nails it! It's driveable, but man oh man doesn't this piss me off. A Honda CR-V of all things, comes around the corner and uses the drivers' side of my Dakota for a guardrail.....(I know, most people probably feel that's the only thing a Dodge is good for...). The guy didn't drive off (not that he could, his had to be towed) but he admitted to the cop on the scene that he'd been drinking as well. Thank god he has insurance. Anyhow, my perfect streak of nice vehicles being run into/wrecked is now officially intact! I tell ya, I buy a beater and I could drive the damn thing for 5 years without hitting so much as a bug, and I drop significant $ on a vehicle and it's like there's an invisible target on the thing. Hopefully it'll only take a week or two to get her straightened out, we'll just have to wait and see.

DEAL
12-26-2004, 10:24 PM
Some people just shouldn't be aloud to drive..
F'in v-techs.

kazpr
12-27-2004, 01:45 AM
Got any pics of the CRV? Sounds like your truck won atleast :) good luck to you.

LazeR
12-27-2004, 02:20 AM
Sounds like you need some good luck! Sorry to hear about your truck, hopefully they can get her new looking again

Big400EX
12-27-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by DEAL
F'in v-techs.

With that being said, you should cut up your drivers lisense and sell your car.

DEAL
12-27-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Big400EX
With that being said, you should cut up your drivers lisense and sell your car.

Anything for you sweetheart.

quadrcr161
12-27-2004, 09:16 AM
F'in v-techs.

what is f'in v-techs?

sorry to hear about your truck, keep an eye on the body shop if you dont trust them. the insurance will try to make then use aftermarket fenders and parts to save cost.

DEAL
12-27-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
what is f'in v-techs?

sorry to hear about your truck, keep an eye on the body shop if you dont trust them. the insurance will try to make then use aftermarket fenders and parts to save cost.

Cr-vs are V-tech.

quadrcr161
12-27-2004, 09:53 AM
the new ones are a v-tec motor but the others are a b20 nonvtec motor. v-tech is a cordess phone company and college, virginia technical=vtech, honda uses v-tec valving in most of their motors. theres a difference.

lol
12-28-2004, 09:30 AM
Anything for you sweetheart.

W/E floats your boat is my saying, if somebody wants a ricer, let them have one, you dont have to be derogatory:o