PDA

View Full Version : GolfCart Wanted

426WARRIORMAN
12-26-2004, 10:17 PM
Hello,
Im looking for a Gas golfcart that someone wants to trade it for a quad.
I have this to offer in trade.
Really looking for a lifted cart.
Email me: Woodro350@yahoo.com
http://www.paatving.com/forums/attachments/Mvc%2D105f%2Ejpg

dunegoony
01-04-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by 426WARRIORMAN
Hello,
Im looking for a Gas golfcart that someone wants to trade it for a quad.
I have this to offer in trade.
Really looking for a lifted cart.
Email me: Woodro350@yahoo.com
http://www.paatving.com/forums/attachments/Mvc%2D105f%2Ejpg

IVe got a yamaha G-1 lifted 7" with brand new kenda klaws, wheel spacers, douglas rims, no rev limited, shift kit mod, new battery, belt...fog lights, bench seat with 3 belts and a trailer hitch. It has Banshee shocks up front and 250 r shocks in the rear.

Id just like to sell it out right...dont need your quad...got too many now.

email me at steve@mpracing for pics and price to your door

426WARRIORMAN
01-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Man it sounds like it could be really nice But the G1 wasnt originally built with suspension and never liked the shaped of the body and fender openings. Also a G1 is early 80's alittle too old for a good resell value.
Dont take any offense....okay.
If you were offering a straight up trade then maybe I would want to take a look at it.
Thanks anyways.

natedog_3010
01-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Hey, I know you are looking for a GOLF Cart but I have a GO Cart that i would be will ing to I have a Custom biult Go cart that I am willing to sell or trade. It is a black Racing go cart with a Yamaha RD twin 350 in it. It is a five speed. It is 2wd. It is Painted black with slicks. It has a Tachometer, Vinil seat, Diamond plate spoiler/battary cover. It turnes on a dime and will go around 80-90. It has dual expansion chamber exhaust. It is SICK! Any Questions Or if you want picks Email me at Natedog_3010@bresnan.net. Or call (406)-698-1792 Call first.
Thanks- Nate

426WARRIORMAN
01-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Post a pic Nate or email it to me. Woodro350@yahoo.com
Thanks

Originally posted by natedog_3010
Hey, I know you are looking for a GOLF Cart but I have a GO Cart that i would be will ing to I have a Custom biult Go cart that I am willing to sell or trade. It is a black Racing go cart with a Yamaha RD twin 350 in it. It is a five speed. It is 2wd. It is Painted black with slicks. It has a Tachometer, Vinil seat, Diamond plate spoiler/battary cover. It turnes on a dime and will go around 80-90. It has dual expansion chamber exhaust. It is SICK! Any Questions Or if you want picks Email me at Natedog_3010@bresnan.net. Or call (406)-698-1792 Call first.
Thanks- Nate