PDA

View Full Version : ATV stunt on Fear Factor

maskale
12-26-2004, 07:02 PM
Fear factor is on right now 8:00PM central time. I only saw a quick preview but it looks like they have a ATV stunt, they have to ride one off a cliff into a big sand pit or something. The ATV gets trashed, I think it was a 300ex. Anyway it should be coming up in this episode. Check it out. In your time zone it may come on at a different time.

Dumontexrider
12-26-2004, 07:07 PM
is it just me or isnt fear factor on on mondays on nbc?

maskale
12-26-2004, 07:11 PM
Well here in Houston it is on every weekday at 10pm and on Sunday at 7pm but tonight it is a 2 hour $1,000,000 special, so right now it is in it's second hour.

Scott-300ex
12-26-2004, 07:13 PM
i saw fear factor and i thought it meant fear factory the band, cause they are my favorite

what if they can't drive a manual transmission? that would be funny

and hittin sands ganna hurt

maskale
12-26-2004, 07:52 PM
Anyone else see it. They dropped in from 200 feet, the riders were hooked to a saftey wire that keep them from falling and the quad fell 200 feet to the ground.

Toadz400
12-26-2004, 08:18 PM
Lame, they already did this stunt with the 229ex. Pathetic, they were only going about 10mph and they had to see who launched it the farthest. Big waste of a quad if you ask me...I say instead of launching it off a cliff for people's entertainment, why not give it to a family that can't afford a nice little quad for their younger teen?

I don't care how much people would pay me to destroy something like that, I wouldn't do it, I don't believe in wasting resources.

fasterz
12-26-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Lame, they already did this stunt with the 229ex. Pathetic, they were only going about 10mph and they had to see who launched it the farthest. Big waste of a quad if you ask me...I say instead of launching it off a cliff for people's entertainment, why not give it to a family that can't afford a nice little quad for their younger teen?

I don't care how much people would pay me to destroy something like that, I wouldn't do it, I don't believe in wasting resources.

most folks dont like quads and would like to see them thrown off cliffs so they dont have to listen to them and have them rip up their pretty grass:ermm:

redlineranger
12-26-2004, 09:05 PM

yea seen it like a year ago......... that stunt sucked..... the 250ex got trashed tho:confused: .... they culda at least put a foam pit at the bottom of the hill or cliff or what ever it was

CannondaleRider
12-27-2004, 01:17 AM
Yeah, that was stupid

They had to keep there feet on the fenders, so they couldn't shift or anything, and there going like 15 mph and they cant even go straight, they were swerving(from what i saw at least), and they dont even ATTEMPT to pull up.:ermm:

YZ400EX
12-29-2004, 02:42 AM
Big waste of a quad if you ask me...I say instead of launching it off a cliff for people's entertainment, why not give it to a family that can't afford a nice little quad for their younger teen?

I couldnt agree with you more..I hate when shows and movies waste vehicles when there are people out there that would love to have something like that..I hate that garbage..

Mxjunkie
12-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
Yeah, that was stupid

They had to keep there feet on the fenders, so they couldn't shift or anything, and there going like 15 mph and they cant even go straight, they were swerving(from what i saw at least), and they dont even ATTEMPT to pull up.:ermm:

ah id love to see one of us go off lol, it'd be like, wfo

i didnt like the stunt, i think it was retarded, atleast do it into a body of water like they do in crusty demons so you can use them again..:rolleyes:

Scott-300ex
12-30-2004, 05:17 AM
did they use a new one each time cause it would have been funny if they would have broken a ball joint and it would be all hangin there and you can't use it and they would just be like, "uh, whats this?"

lol