PDA

View Full Version : Im a Canadian

Scott-300ex
12-25-2004, 11:58 PM
Ok guys, i think im turning into a canadian, seriously, i keep saying and typing eh, and am like, "right then", and i say aboot and sometimes fook instead of ***, that ones just for fun, but help

JTRtrx250r
12-26-2004, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
seriously, :huh naw dude...for real?:eek2: :huh

:uhoh: :chinese: :bandit: This could be serious....seriously! might wanna call a doctor, I wouldnt chance it man!

Honda400exrox
12-26-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Ok guys, i think im turning into a canadian, seriously, i keep saying and typing eh, and am like, "right then", and i say aboot and sometimes fook instead of ***, that ones just for fun, but help

i dont know what u have been told but no canadians say fook or aboot:huh , we say f*ck or about

Syrus
12-26-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
i dont know what u have been told but no canadians say fook or aboot:huh , we say f*ck or about

Ya man i dont know where these kids keep hearing Canadians saying "aboot" and "fook". Ive never heard anyone in Canada talk like that, but apparently they know better than we do :rolleyes:

Rdhanded2
12-26-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Syrus
Ive never heard anyone in Canada talk like that, but apparently they know better than we do :rolleyes:

Of course we do, we are AMERICANS!!!! j/k hahahaha

nosliw
12-26-2004, 12:03 PM
i've never talked in person to a canadian who said aboot or fook. they all have said eh, and it might have just been the people i talked to but, they all talk kind of slow? :confused:

Scott-300ex
12-26-2004, 02:02 PM
well i started the fook thing on my own in a thread on here, unless you heard it somewhere else that would be wierd, cause i said "What the fook are you talking aboot eh?"

then 3 pages of how canadians talk canadians vs. americans were fighting

lol