PDA

View Full Version : Guetter's preimere party review!

FMX
12-25-2004, 01:54 PM
Showing up in my Sunday's best,:cool: big Clete quickly handed me a glass of the bubbly...after throwing a few down and kickin it with the home-slices...the lights went out and H 7 began, cheers were loud when the backflip segment and when my main man Derek was on the big screen.....good times. After the movie and a speach from the boys, we threw down two more kegs, snowboarded down some stairs and started some fires ;) ....can't remember what happened after that but I bet it was pretty cool...anyways thanks to the Guetter boys for the party and for being an inspiration to me and my bro...much love fellas CALL ME BEFORE NEW YEARS!!

(i got sweat-stain on VHS)

Merry Christmas to all

Bart (Bmon) Engelstad:devil: :devil: :devil:

raptor146
12-25-2004, 10:30 PM
Haha sounds like you guys had a good time.

FMX
12-27-2004, 06:40 PM
oh it was a good time, probably gonna have another teaser preimere party for my work on a CKY style quad riding movie this week

Dan_Guetter
01-09-2005, 11:40 PM
We'll my Minnesota adventure is coming to an end. Back to the office on monday. It truley was a great time here, and i really appreciate you guys that came to our party. I have a feeling next years party will be bigger:devil: :devil:

It really is a great feeling to be apart of getting the engelstad boys off there feet and giving them a chance in this industry. You guys have proven yourselves!

And congrats to Garret for making the dirtwheels cover! Im stoked for ya man! Lets keep the good times going

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Ideal...lol

01-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Well, does this mean we'll be seeing a website soon?

HndaRdr400
01-10-2005, 05:20 PM
did the party end with any gay activities?:blah: :o

Dan_Guetter
01-10-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by HndaRdr400
did the party end with any gay activities?:blah: :o

thats why we missed you pabs!!!;)