PDA

View Full Version : Good ringtones website

chucked
12-25-2004, 09:00 AM
I just got a nextel i710 and I want a good ring tone, i have an idea of what I want, the beginning of lipgloss and black by Atreyu. OR some kind of other rock music. Ive done a search but I cant find anything good.

anyone know any good websites

sam the brave
12-25-2004, 10:13 AM
not buy them online the will destroy ure phone and nextel wont pay to fix it

go to the nextell dealer and give them 20bucks to buy 16 ring tones

quad
12-25-2004, 10:19 AM
I use freepolyphonicringtonez.com
I got several awesome ring tones from there.The best part is that they are free!!:D

chucked
12-25-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by sam the brave
not buy them online the will destroy ure phone and nextel wont pay to fix it

go to the nextell dealer and give them 20bucks to buy 16 ring tones

:huh

Ralph
12-25-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by chucked
:huh

you can buy a data cable for the nextels for like 20 bucks and load anything u want on it, ringtones, wallpapers, games. And if your inclined with computers you should have no problem making your own ringtones using any mp3. Then you can put ringtones on other peoples nextels for money and make money off of it. I dont even think u can get ringtones for nextels online.

edit:

You can get ringtones online if u have the net on it(its like 10 bucks exta a month, waste of money)

Urpoisonddream
12-25-2004, 10:49 AM
if you have any t mobile phone that has the real ring tones on it you can just go to t mobile.com and sign up to "my t mobile" and copy and paste the music downloads from walmart.com to a little spot that says "text" at t mobile.com and text it to yourself. you can download them to your phone free of charge. thats how i got all of mine. it might work with any brand of phone. try it!

DaleJrFan
12-25-2004, 12:38 PM
mbuzzy.com

MichaelS693
12-25-2004, 12:51 PM
www.2thumbswap.com

Foxyangel0425
12-25-2004, 01:47 PM
doesn't yours automatically go to a web browser? THats how my verizon phone works....but the only draw back to that is i can't find Phantom of the Opera tones any suggestions on where to find that?

kicken250x
12-25-2004, 02:11 PM
the other night i was watching tv and i saw this japste commercial and it had ring tones on it and they were called "annoying things" i believe and there was one with this little moster thing making noises like he was shifting gears in a car or wheeler or something. I CANT FIND IT AND I WANT IT!!!! anyone know where to find it?

chucked
12-25-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by kicken250x
the other night i was watching tv and i saw this japste commercial and it had ring tones on it and they were called "annoying things" i believe and there was one with this little moster thing making noises like he was shifting gears in a car or wheeler or something. I CANT FIND IT AND I WANT IT!!!! anyone know where to find it?

haha it was the indy car thing...

BlazingYamahaYz
12-25-2004, 05:28 PM
I would say go buy a data cable. You may get one free through nextel though, because they sent me a new cable and GPS Reflash because they had problems with the gps on my phone(I have no idea, I don't use/pay for the gps) And then I bought a CD loaded with ringtones off ebay. You can get them for around $10-15 shipped. But the only problem you are going to run into is your phone being the i710. I have an i530, and have loaded ringtones on it and wallpapers and ringtones on i730's. I have tried to put ringtones on the i736(Nascar phones) and the i710's, but could never establish a connection with the phones. So you might be outta luck unless you pay for them through nextel. Hope this helps. PM me if you need any more help.

EXRIDER400KFX
12-25-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by quad
I use freepolyphonicringtonez.com
I got several awesome ring tones from there.The best part is that they are free!!:D

i looked there and the site didnt work :confused:

quad
12-25-2004, 09:50 PM
My bad....sorry.Its polyphonicringtonez.com

spudss
12-25-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by quad
My bad....sorry.Its polyphonicringtonez.com

Does that work for any phone?? I have a Motorola..with at&t