View Full Version : New addition to the family

Arctic Cat Dad
12-25-2004, 06:30 AM
Santa bought us a new little one this Christmas. It was sitting in our living room when they got up. It was a little deformed:eek2: but we will treat her and race her just the same. It only had 2 wheels instead of 4 . It was an 05 Suzuki RM 85L. She is a beautiful girl tho. I just can't wait to start on this thing. We got it for our #2 son. I just can't wait to let Michael take me for a ride.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE FROM THE MUSSI'S

ACME ROCKET CO.
12-25-2004, 05:35 PM
Be careful It doesn't bite dad as he is showing off! A Bills Pipe will liven it up even more!

Arctic Cat Dad
12-25-2004, 05:55 PM
Yea I know. But he's a very smart 6 year old. He's use to HP. I trust him. He can ride a trx 450 and a Z 400 with me on it with him, he can take me thru the woods in 3 gear. You should see him ride wheelies and do donuts on them. He can feather the throttle like a pro and ride a wheelie as far as he wants. His mom yells at us all the time for this little show. The more she yells the more he likes to do it.:D

Lou400ex
12-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Congrat's
I also had 2 very suprised kids this morning.
You should have seen thier faces when they pulled a set of keys out of a present bag. They didn't know what they were for. Looked out side??? No car. Looked in garage and wow!
"A Quad"!!!!!!
If weather permits we will be riding tomarrow at Bell mountain by Barstow.
Lou

Arctic Cat Dad
12-25-2004, 09:37 PM
I bet they were stoked. I hope they get to ride in the morning. They must be some VERY happy kids. Congrats also.