PDA

View Full Version : USAFpredator's pictures from Iraq!

I-7
12-24-2004, 10:00 PM
Here are USAFpredators pictures from iraq that I am posting for him :) .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/Ryan7/dscf0180.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/Ryan7/imag0037.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/Ryan7/peteandpuckett.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/Ryan7/thedungeon.jpg

The first one is of him on a chopper sitting on the back deck at about 150ft off the ground on a joy ride. The second is a picture of a flight of choppers passing through and a shot of the work area. The third is of him and another guy refueling a Marine Cobra(hes on the left). The last one is the underground bunker that they live in and work out of.

And again.. thank you for your service and I wish everyone a great christmas and new year

SRH
12-24-2004, 10:16 PM
cool pics, if it wasnt for all the crap going on over there...it seems like it would be a awesome place to go riding...

Syrus
12-24-2004, 10:39 PM
I think im joining the army once i get outa highschool, and that only a few months away. Yes... its the Canadian army, but its still pretty decent. I get to go places no one else will, trained, and learn my college courses for free. Plus eat and sleep for free... and get $20,000 a year (i think). Im gonna double check that. But i cant want to go... im very interested in war, army, and fighting.. plus using and learning whatever they'll have me doing.

n00b on a 400ex
12-24-2004, 10:48 PM
i was thinkin about joining the army also. damn i wish i could ride those dunes, and run over a few muslim insurgents...

generalg
12-24-2004, 10:57 PM
USAFpredator, NICE PICTURES!!! To bad you don't have your quad over there with you.

let me know soon as you get home so we can go to Little Sahara!

SRH
12-24-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
I think im joining the army once i get outa highschool, and that only a few months away. Yes... its the Canadian army, but its still pretty decent. I get to go places no one else will, trained, and learn my college courses for free. Plus eat and sleep for free... and get $20,000 a year (i think). Im gonna double check that. But i cant want to go... im very interested in war, army, and fighting.. plus using and learning whatever they'll have me doing.

that aint bad and u neve rhave to worry about going to war:eek2:

USAFpredator
12-24-2004, 11:08 PM
Believe me you dont want to ride over here, there are so many unexploded bombs and other things in the ground that you would never see until it is to late. On the way here we stopped in at Al Udeid Air Base in UAE and you want to talk about a nice riding area, they have nothing but miles of HUGE dunes and there are a lot of people ou there who are into dune riding, drag racing and hill climbing.

LazeR
12-24-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by USAFpredator
On the way here we stopped in at Al Udeid Air Base in UAE and you want to talk about a nice riding area, they have nothing but miles of HUGE dunes and there are a lot of people ou there who are into dune riding, drag racing and hill climbing.

To bad you couldn't of gotten some pictures, that would be awesome! I have seen things on tv that showed some of the UAE and the dunes looked awesome! The first thing i thought was, that would be awesome on a quad!

Thank you very much for your service, and have a Merry Christmas!

USAFpredator
12-24-2004, 11:56 PM
I think I did actually get some pictures from UAE but they are on a throw away camera and I have to wait till I get back and have them developed. If I got any good ones I will get them scanned and put on here. I took the pics from the plane as we were flying over some of the open areas, so Im not sure how good they will be.
I was wishing for a white Christmas and all we got was 2" of rain and 50mph winds. This place floods with the littlest bit of rain, so we are sliding around in mud not snow for x-mas.

DaleJrFan
12-25-2004, 06:00 AM
great pics!! what do you do for the air force?

worm
12-25-2004, 07:18 AM
why do you all want to join the army?
cause you AINT READY TO BE A MARINE YET

THOSE ARE cool pics ill have some for you in about 7 months
semper fi