PDA

View Full Version : Help

Scott-300ex
12-24-2004, 05:47 PM
ok well last night i went out with some friends and we went bowling cause thats the only thing to do around here, except ride and go to the driving range and do illegal stuff, we like the adrenaline. Annnnnnnnnyway, well, hey i got 4 strikes in a row and ended up with 177 score, my best ever, i was so happy, if i break 100 i think im awsome, and i got 177, it was crazy. So, im drivin home and hear this song i like but don't get to hear to often, so you guys gotta help me out and you gotta know who sings it and what the song is called. ok, it starts out real easy and mellow, with a guy singin and then it goes into hardcore sheet, and there is a gong hit at the end, i think it was in the mt. dew commercial "somethin somethin mt. dew" i just forgot the rest of the words but here is some words to it. The best i know them. its an older song too, like 70s-80s or somethin like that.

This milla life, it will not let me go (high pitched girls voice "let me gooooooo) this milla life, it will not let me go "let me gooooooooo" will not let me go "let me gooo" will not let me go "let me goooooo" will not let me go ooooooo oooooo ooooooo ooooooo (guitar break daaaaaa daaaaaa daaaaaa daaaaaa dadadada daaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaa...........)

mellow, soft again,

"nothing reeeeally matters...anyone can seeeeeeeee.......nothing really matters..........................nothing really matters.......to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (piano)....................only way the wind blooooowwwws" (gong)

then i come home and ask my mom and she don't know what it is called either, then today i get in the car and am starting it up and i'm like, watch it be on again, and the car started up and it was on! LMAO so i ran in the house and ask my dad what it is, he don't know put can "picture him"

but come on, you guys gotta know

please

thanks

LTandRaptorider
12-24-2004, 05:52 PM
Dam you! I know it, but can't think of the name right now... I'll be up all night wondering now... did i say dam you??!! Melly flocking clistmas! :p

Scott-300ex
12-24-2004, 05:53 PM
LMAO

its getting to me

LTandRaptorider
12-24-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
LMAO

its getting to me

and I hear them singing it in my head!!!! that line you wrote... did I say dam you??!! :blah:

message to the kids... brian damage sucks! No more alcohol.. no more wrecking the quad! :p

quad
12-24-2004, 06:05 PM
LMAO!!! by chance is it bohemian rhapsody?lol....the "nuthing really matters "sounds like it.:confused:

I-7
12-24-2004, 06:12 PM
Yeah its queen - Bohemian Rhapsody ;)

nosliw
12-24-2004, 06:13 PM
bohemian rhapsody- queen

LTandRaptorider
12-24-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by quad
LMAO!!! by chance is it bohemian rhapsody?lol....the "nuthing really matters "sounds like it.:confused:

OMG!!! You are correct! It is that song!!! Thank you! :D

Sportrax10
12-24-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by quad

You all beat me too it... :scary:

Now im gonna have to listen to a whole bunch of Queen...

Scott-300ex
12-24-2004, 07:03 PM
thanks, now the troubles going to be pronouncing it:rolleyes:

:blah:

nosliw
12-24-2004, 07:22 PM
bohemian-

beau-he-me-in

rhapsody-

rap-so-di

:D

250xridamatt
12-24-2004, 07:28 PM
I got the greatest hits cd from the library.

Great song, i know all the words.

Scott-300ex
12-24-2004, 08:02 PM
Thats it

http://search.launch.yahoo.com/launch/search/?p=bohemian+rhapsody&m=video

it plays it there

where can i download this song?

thanks a lot guys, i probably never would have found it if it weren't for you

i see a little siloueto of a man..........im listening to that part now

GALELAO!

lmao

kick *** song man

tell me if you listen to that link, and tell me how awsome it is.

lol:D

Scott-300ex
12-24-2004, 08:07 PM
what?

now i can't find out how i had it?

i can't find how to get to listen to the song

arrrrrrrrrrrrr

Scott-300ex
12-24-2004, 08:27 PM
ok, i got it, go to that site, click on origanal version, then you might have to click on "i see the video" then a commercial will come up but its just that loading, wait like 20 seconds then it will be loaded and start the video and song

yay:macho

Scott-300ex
12-24-2004, 08:28 PM
took me 20 minutes to figure out

ah, and damn it i just missed Fresh Prince:grr: