PDA

View Full Version : visene study

bansheeguy77
12-24-2004, 12:36 AM
well i read on an older thread that if you consume some visene it has the same effect as ex-lax. well the other night i tried it out on somebody. i put about half of a .5 ounce bottle into a 24 ounce mountain dew. i told him i was on medication and couldnt have any caffene. and i didnt want to waste a soda and wondered if he wanted it. he surely snagged it up like planned being he drinks about 6 a night. he chugged it basically at lunch. after he consumed it i asked how he was feeling. he said perfectly fine, i then informed him how he was the guinny pig in my experiment. he called me a mofo then laughed at it and said he had a strong stomach. well nevertheless he felt fine through the night. i had about 10 people watching him at all times whom were in on this and helped with the planning.
so did i do something wrong? i figured i had given him enough. so my final conclusion...visene= no go for making somebody crap their pants

12-24-2004, 12:42 AM
It probably all boils down to who has a strong immune system and who doesnt. Lucky for your friend he has a strong immune system.

Jersey450R
12-24-2004, 07:52 AM
I put itching powder in all of my friends riding gear one morning including helmet and gloves. that was a sight one would have to see. i purposely rode behind him on the way to the pitt. Long story short...he ended up coming home and washing off with the hose and putting shorts and a tee shirt on, haha!:macho