PDA

View Full Version : Any Troops on here? Important please read.

JLanphear
12-23-2004, 10:32 PM
Hope someone can give me a hand with this....

I just received my first shipment of the new Redline 4 Life : Stunt Delicious DVD's that our crew and I are featured in. It's a "stunting" DVD that is primarily streetbikes, but we have a full segment in it on Quads and clips scattered throughout.

Anyway, I feel very bad for the Troops that are overseas defending our freedom (and other country's freedom), especially during the holidays. I would hate to be away from my family right now, but if I was it would surely help to be surrounded by other things that I love....in this case, riding.

I am writing on here because I would like to send some copies out to the brave souls over there that might enjoy a DVD like this. If any of you can please help me direct the videos to them, that would be great.

I do not want to send all of the videos to the same spot if possible, I would like to spread them around a little bit, and get them in the hands of people that can share them with their fellow soldiers. If you are someone, or know of someone that could do this, please post back here.

Happy Holidays and thank you very much.

-Josh

http://www.ncaa-inc.com/Josh/front.jpg

http://www.ncaa-inc.com/Josh/back.jpg

LazeR
12-23-2004, 10:53 PM
Thats awesome that you're doing that man :D

Godbless our Troops

USAFpredator
12-23-2004, 11:06 PM
JLanphear, I think that is a great thing that you are doing. I am currently stationed in Southern Iraq and believe me it is hard to go for 6 months or longer with out riding. Imagine if the last time you rode your quad or street bike was the 4th of July, and it is still going to be almost a month before you can ride again. Needless to say I spend a lot of time on this message board just to see whats going on in the ATV world.

Thanks to all of those who support us over here and hoep to see the USA soon.

USAFpredator
SSgt Puckett
439th POL Co.

Mxjunkie
12-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by USAFpredator
JLanphear, I think that is a great thing that you are doing. I am currently stationed in Southern Iraq and believe me it is hard to go for 6 months or longer with out riding. Imagine if the last time you rode your quad or street bike was the 4th of July, and it is still going to be almost a month before you can ride again. Needless to say I spend a lot of time on this message board just to see whats going on in the ATV world.

Thanks to all of those who support us over here and hoep to see the USA soon.

USAFpredator
SSgt Puckett
439th POL Co.

hey, id like to thank you for supporting our country, you are a brave indivdual to go out and fight for america, i wish you the best luck and some nice riding when you are home once again..:)

2002400ex
12-23-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
hey, id like to thank you for supporting our country, you are a brave indivdual to go out and fight for america, i wish you the best luck and some nice riding when you are home once again..:) :macho

St Louis 400ex
12-24-2004, 05:03 AM
Hay man that would make my day it sucks this time of year I am on the USS SAIPAN Here is my Adress

AOAN PREWITT
WEPS G-3
USS SAIPAN FPO AE 09549:D

PS: DUDE YOU ARE SO COOL

worm
12-24-2004, 07:18 AM
im not in iraq but damn proud to be a marine so i thought id reply..

thanks for everyones support

spudss
12-24-2004, 07:26 AM
WHOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks to ALL the troops serving this counrty.. Our prayers go out to you and your families this Holiday season and as long as it takes to bring everyone of them home safely.........

Have a Merry and safe Xmas and Happy New Year..

JLanphear
12-24-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by St Louis 400ex
Hay man that would make my day it sucks this time of year I am on the USS SAIPAN Here is my Adress

AOAN PREWITT
WEPS G-3
USS SAIPAN FPO AE 09549:D

PS: DUDE YOU ARE SO COOL

Hey Bro....I can get one out to you. In return if you could please make sure to show it to as many people that you can that you think you would like it. Also, if there is any way of sending me pictures of you guys watching it please do because I would love to be able to see that.

One other thing that is totally optional....maybe when you are set to return home you could pass the video (or even a copy of it) on to others on your ship that might enjoy it.

If you want I can also throw some stickers in with it....not sure what you can do with them out there in the middle of the ocean, but I'm sure you will find something.

USAFpredator.....you didn't really say, but if you and your boys would like a video please let me know (and how to get it to you).

worm.....are you stationed somewhere right now? If so, let me know and I will get one out to you. Otherwise if you talk to anyone out there have them stop by here and reply.

Hopefully this is a little way that we can say "Thank you" to you guys over there. Like I said, I could not imagine being away from my family for months at a time or more. My goal is to get these DVD's to places where they will be able to be viewed by the most soldiers possible, and passed on to others one way or another.

Take care guys, and happy holidays.

-Josh

worm
12-24-2004, 07:53 AM
well actuallly im fresh out of boot camp i graduated dec 3rd.
i got 10 days of leave and 21 days of recruiters assistance. i go back to Marine combat training on january 3rd.

Ill have my family send the video to me while im in MOS school.

thanks for everything

PFC risner
3216 Mohawk st.
Middletown, oh 45044

USAFpredator
12-24-2004, 05:34 PM
JLanphear I am leaving this base in a couple days and will be traveling till I get back home. If you would like to send it to my home address I could then get the mailing address of some of the other guys I work with who are deployed and mail it off to them. Just PM me if you are interested in doing that.

Is there anyone who could post a couple pics for me, gov. computers wont let me do it.

I-7
12-24-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by USAFpredator
JLanphear I am leaving this base in a couple days and will be traveling till I get back home. If you would like to send it to my home address I could then get the mailing address of some of the other guys I work with who are deployed and mail it off to them. Just PM me if you are interested in doing that.

Is there anyone who could post a couple pics for me, gov. computers wont let me do it.

Sure.. send them to csawd62@gmail.com . Thanks for your service!! :)

USAFpredator
12-24-2004, 08:01 PM
I-7 you have mail. Thank you for helping out