PDA

View Full Version : Does changing from??????????

tator
12-23-2004, 09:59 PM
Ok on my blaster if I use castor 927 oil can I change oil to something else. I have been told that that will hert my bike Does it?????:confused: If so why and how??????????:confused:

throwinitup
12-25-2004, 08:11 AM
idk about the oil in those peices...

The best thing you could do is run it off a cliff... :cool:

jhr400EX
12-25-2004, 04:06 PM
I don't see any reason why it would hurt your bike by changing oils.

maggiesboy
01-13-2005, 07:43 AM
why is it that you run castor now? do you run alcohol in it? If so you are stuck with castor. If you are running pump gas, you can change your oil brands, you might need to rejet to keep the ol' girl runninn strong. Good luck, enjoy.

dirtmomma
01-13-2005, 07:59 AM
Are you using this in your fuel or gear box??? Just curious you didn't say ;) We use Dumonde Tech synthetic racing oil & have since DAY 1!! We've ALWAYS used Castrol 30w or 10/30 in the case, we have now switched to the Castrol MTX synthetic 80w & seems to be fine! We also run the Castrol 4 stroke oil in my 300 & I think it actually runs a little cooler than before, when we first got the 300 we ran the same thing as Maggiesboy ;) but then we rebuilt it & it started running cooler again!! YEA CASTROL :D:D:D

NAD throwinitup BE NICE to the blaster owners :D I know we LOVE ours, my son can "throw it around" like no tomarrow & can scoot her around a flattrack to beat all :):devil:
I'm just messin w/ ya :)