PDA

View Full Version : damn thieves

EXRIDER400KFX
12-23-2004, 07:11 PM
the guy that fixes my quad and what not, he lives less then two miles from me. well to get to the point he got his quad stolen the other day. it was a red foreman. with plenty of goodies. tires, lift kit, erverything. had over 8 grand invested into it. i swear if anyone was to ever steal my quad and i found them they would get an *** kickin that they will never forget.and another things is that the coppers never even try to make an effort to find it! just needed to vent.

12-23-2004, 07:21 PM
lock it or lose it

EXRIDER400KFX
12-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by 400exracer#19
lock it or lose it

who said it wasn't locked?

Big400EX
12-23-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by EXRIDER400KFX
the guy that fixes my quad and what not, he lives less then two miles from me. well to get to the point he got his quad stolen the other day. it was a red foreman. with plenty of goodies. tires, lift kit, erverything. had over 8 grand invested into it. i swear if anyone was to ever steal my quad and i found them they would get an *** kickin that they will never forget.and another things is that the coppers never even try to make an effort to find it! just needed to vent.

Easy for you to say that now, but when your surrounded by a group of mexicans or black people, your going to plead with them that they can keep it :macho

2002400ex
12-23-2004, 09:56 PM
My sisters boyfriends YFZ got stole saterday. The bad part is he still has to finish payin it off.

EXRIDER400KFX
12-23-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Big400EX
Easy for you to say that now, but when your surrounded by a group of mexicans or black people, your going to plead with them that they can keep it :macho

pfft! give me a baseball bat and five minutes. they won't have my quad for that long.

sportraxkid
12-23-2004, 10:43 PM
When I was about 12 my dog started barking out the window and I looked there was a mexican in my driveway so I went out to the garage and one of them b******s was taking my bike he took off and I hit him in the back of the head with a shovel. He fell of the bike and his ear was split open and he took off running. This was all right infront of my house I seen the kid before his name was jose and he was a couple years older then me. Good thing It was the summer and I moved 2 days after his entire family would try to kill me lol.

EXRIDER400KFX
12-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by sportraxkid
When I was about 12 my dog started barking out the window and I looked there was a mexican in my driveway so I went out to the garage and one of them b******s was taking my bike he took off and I hit him in the back of the head with a shovel. He fell of the bike and his ear was split open and he took off running. This was all right infront of my house I seen the kid before his name was jose and he was a couple years older then me. Good thing It was the summer and I moved 2 days after his entire family would try to kill me lol.

lmfao. if he was takin off on your quad and you knocked him off and he started running, i would jump on your quad with the shovel, chase his ***, run over him, and then hit him when the shovel a coupe times. IDC what the law says, if someone steals my quad, their not gettin away without an *** beatin, i can GURANTEE you that.

Big400EX
12-24-2004, 07:36 AM
And your not getting away with less then 10 years in prison, I gaurantee you that.

Thats why they have insurance for your quad, so if it happens to get stolen you can sometimes get the money back from it, if it's not returned. But you wouldn't know that because your too busy trying to be a hardass.

kazpr
12-24-2004, 08:36 AM
And your not getting away with less then 10 years in prison, I gaurantee you that.

Thats why they have insurance for your quad, so if it happens to get stolen you can sometimes get the money back from it, if it's not returned. But you wouldn't know that because your too busy trying to be a hardass.
LOL!! Tough poeple :)

Rdhanded2
12-24-2004, 08:46 AM

Mexicans or Blacks. Come on man. So only mexicans and blacks steal quads? That sounds kind of racist to me, though I am not saying you meant it that way.

tacundra
12-24-2004, 09:27 AM
Had my 250X stolen out of my back yard about years ago and had no insurance.....made police report....Of course, police did not even try to find it...
2 years later I am driving back to college and pulling a boat...
I pull up to a red light and see a spray painted 250X.....had the suspension and pipe I had put on it.....
I pull up next to the guy and motion for him to roll down window and then i complimented him on the quad and asked how much he paid for it.....guy says how much a deal it was, blah, blah...
I say "you know why it was a deal?!? BECAUSE IT IS MY F'IN 4-wheela!!! IT WAS STOLEN!"
The light turns green about this time and the dude floors it....I could not catch up because I am pulling a boat, I did however, get the tag #...I call the cops on the cell and tell them I am following a stolen vehicle right now....they tell me to pull over.....
45 minutes later the cops show up and the theif is gone....
Lukily, the wheela was at his house when the cops went there...
I ended up getting it back, but the cops would never have found it if i did not see it......

Anyway, I had replaced it and then got to have 2 wheelas when the stolen unit was returned....:D

Sorry for long rant!

JDiablo
12-24-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by tacundra
Had my 250X stolen out of my back yard about years ago and had no insurance.....made police report....Of course, police did not even try to find it...
2 years later I am driving back to college and pulling a boat...
I pull up to a red light and see a spray painted 250X.....had the suspension and pipe I had put on it.....
I pull up next to the guy and motion for him to roll down window and then i complimented him on the quad and asked how much he paid for it.....guy says how much a deal it was, blah, blah...
I say "you know why it was a deal?!? BECAUSE IT IS MY F'IN 4-wheela!!! IT WAS STOLEN!"
The light turns green about this time and the dude floors it....I could not catch up because I am pulling a boat, I did however, get the tag #...I call the cops on the cell and tell them I am following a stolen vehicle right now....they tell me to pull over.....
45 minutes later the cops show up and the theif is gone....
Lukily, the wheela was at his house when the cops went there...
I ended up getting it back, but the cops would never have found it if i did not see it......

Anyway, I had replaced it and then got to have 2 wheelas when the stolen unit was returned....:D

Sorry for long rant!

WOW what are the chances of that,lol
they have to go through a fortress(sp?) to get to mine,driveway with two cars,if they go passed that the dog will start barking,a fence that is always locked,if they try hopping it you will here it,then a garage that is locked,and by the time they get to my garage,i will be outside already with w/e i can find heavy and large enough to be charged with "battery with blunt object" lol

longie
12-25-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Rdhanded2
Mexicans

Welcome to my world. Thats why I bought a Glock yesterday.

KEN1
12-25-2004, 03:29 AM
Mexicans or Blacks. Come on man. So only mexicans and blacks steal quads? That sounds kind of racist to me, though I am not saying you meant it that way.

In my neighberhood its the wetback(illegal)mexicans that steal everyones *****.

I'll kill'em if I catch them taking my bike........it'll look like self defense by the time the police get there.:mad:

Scott-300ex
12-25-2004, 09:30 AM
INSURANCE!!!!!:blah:

Big400EX
12-25-2004, 09:58 AM

Lol no im just saying those are the people who are really gunna give you a problem if you confronted them, trailer trash is another story I dont even have an explanation of what they would do.

Believe me, if im racist from where im from especially in my school I'd be getting jumped everyday from every direction.:macho

hondaman09
12-25-2004, 12:29 PM
my school is 90% black,i've had 12 BICYCLES stolen from me in 3 years!.2 weeks ago,me and my friend went to the store on our bikes,came out they were gone..i know 2 black boys from school that love to go shoppin in our neighborhood(stealin bikes!),they are brothers,i asked one if he knew of somebody who stole 2 bikes,he said "yeh,me and blake(his brother) stole 2 white boys bikes last week,it was funny they were lookin for them",then thing got nasty,three days later got back to school off of a suspension,the 2 brothers tried to jump me in the school bathroom ,until 3 of my friend walked out of the stalls.the cops came,went to their house,found 8 of my bikes i had stolen in the past!..and about 5 more that were stolen from other people.

EXRIDER400KFX
12-26-2004, 03:18 AM
Thats why they have insurance for your quad, so if it happens to get stolen you can sometimes get the money back from it, if it's not returned. But you wouldn't know that because your too busy trying to be a hardass. [/B]

im not trying to be a "hardass". i was stating that if someone steals my quad im not going to sit back and say, oh well maybe insurance will give me some of the hardwork and money invested into it. yeah that's it.:rolleyes: cuz if someone ever touched my quad i'd be pissed and i would be out to beat their azzes. im sorry if i sound like a "hardass" to you cuz i would want to beat someones *** that stole my quad.

KEN1
12-26-2004, 08:08 AM

Ummm............that about sums it up if you look at the percentages.Whitey works for it and buys it while Mexicans and blacks(I usually call them by a different name)go steal it from him.You can call me a racists cause I am one..........only because of all the illegal actions of the scum minorities we just talked about. If they would get off of welfare and be decent citizens then I would respect them.The ones that are decent people I do respect.If my white friends acted like thugs and crooks then i'd hate them too. Yes I am racist............but for a reason and I am not afraid to admit it like most politically correct people.

Now.......flame away kiddies.

Jason250ex
12-26-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by KEN1
Ummm............that about sums it up if you look at the percentages.Whitey works for it and buys it while Mexicans and blacks(I usually call them by a different name)go steal it from him.You can call me a racists cause I am one..........only because of all the illegal actions of the scum minorities we just talked about. If they would get off of welfare and be decent citizens then I would respect them.The ones that are decent people I do respect.If my white friends acted like thugs and crooks then i'd hate them too. Yes I am racist............but for a reason and I am not afraid to admit it like most politically correct people.

Now.......flame away kiddies.

for the most part, i completely agree....."people" should get off their *** and work instead of wishing he had what jo blo had.

Scott-300ex
12-26-2004, 02:00 PM
whos jo blo?:confused:

KEN1
12-26-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
whos jo blo?:confused:

"Jo Blo" is the working class citizen.

EXRIDER400KFX
12-26-2004, 09:34 PM
if anyone lives around this area and know anything about this stoled quad please PM me. there is a cash reward.