PDA

View Full Version : Winter rebuild complete! pics-

speedy400
12-23-2004, 01:16 PM
Well this winter I finally decided to get 3+ a-arms... There isnt really a perfect forum for this so I just put it here... Well this is a list of the stuff I did-
-3+a-arms (lonestar racing, std. travel)
-front bearings replaced
-rear swinger pivot bearings replaced
-I fixed my screwed up, pos, rear shock linkage mount
-Pappy blinged my swinger when I was done(AWESOME JOB)
-Repacked all my bearings
-Fixed my air-box(big chunk was out, chain was nailing it because screwed up linkage mount)
-C&D revavled my elka's up front
-Rejetted
-Made a set of peg extenders
-Repainted some stuff

-Pics(I think I need to adjust my tow in on my front alinement yet. And I still need a full rear Plastic, mine broke, so I cut it like this for the winter.. but other than that)

http://community.webshots.com/album/236145448QKZfuO

Tell me what you think.-darren

nosliw
12-23-2004, 01:21 PM
badass stance. #4 looks like he just caught you looking at his woman...:ermm: :scary:

frosti108
12-23-2004, 02:07 PM
damn that really is a badass looking quad. maybe try to even out the front fenders a lil more... :D

speedy400
12-23-2004, 10:39 PM
lol thanks! yeah the plastic seems to be a bit out of place, I'll see what I can do:macho -darren

Toadz400
12-24-2004, 11:41 PM
Looks badass Darren, can't wait until the ice drags!

Bad news - might not get the Banshee back together in time, I still have to order gaskets and I SHOULD order bearings but I'm so busy with work and school right now, over Christmas break I have to write a paper and a 8 minute speech on a book...doesn't look good. Might have to just not bring a quad (would bring the 400ex but there is no way I'm putting screws in my brand new Kendas).