PDA

View Full Version : ----dropin Some Money Into My 400---

UtheMoFo
12-23-2004, 03:45 AM
Hey guys as of now I have black maier race cut fenders and OEM red rears. it has the OEM red gas tank cover.

I was wondering what you guys think i should do.

i was thinking of pc or painting(since pc is so much) my frame black, then getting black maier rears with a K&K trybal graphics kit.

What do you think?

O yea i was wondering if any one had the trybal black K&K graphics kit and seat cover. IF not can some one please tell me where I can buy them?

Thanks alot

ALL SUGESTIONS ARE WELCOM

smith_400ex_213
12-23-2004, 07:06 AM
i would do pc'ing adn not paint cuz the paint will chip off aftera while and the pc is more durable....i got my frame pc'd john deere green..and i have maier blacks fenders all around it looks awsome

honda_racer_713
12-23-2004, 02:43 PM
as of rite now im almost positive that K&K does not make the tribal flames for the 400. they only make them for the yfz and the trx for now. im sure as more people want them they will start making them for the 400 though

UtheMoFo
12-23-2004, 04:17 PM
Yea i couldnt find them any where. Do you think that the regular K&K flames will look good on the black plastic?

Wow that green frame sounds sick
Can i see some pics of it??

smith_400ex_213
12-23-2004, 09:29 PM
yea ill get some pics as soon as i can find the digitalk camera

toby400ex
12-25-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by UtheMoFo
Yea i couldnt find them any where. Do you think that the regular K&K flames will look good on the black plastic?

Wow that green frame sounds sick
Can i see some pics of it?? Hey just wonderin, is that clutch kit u got 7 disk or nine what kinda compression you runnin n your 440?