PDA

View Full Version : All joking aside.......

alimdar2times
12-23-2004, 02:43 AM
I'll be the first to say that I don't adhere to or follow any organized form of religion, and I'm not exactly Mr. "Christmas Spirit." Okay, now that the disclaimer is out of the way, here it is. Why can't people just knock it the Hell off during this time of year? I mean, seriously, look at the g*ddamn news. A 7 day old PERFECTLY HEALTHY baby girl abandoned 10 miles from where I live - here's the kicker - she wasn't abandoned at a hospital or fire station (state law says you can do that within 72 hours without prosecution), no she was left outside alone in the cold to die. Sorry to be a downer, but this has been eating at me for days. I mean, this baby was described as "perfectly formed and healthy at the time of birth, measuring 19+ inches and weighing 7 pounds." All right, that's all I got, but the b*tch of it is, I really don't feel any better.......

LTandRaptorider
12-23-2004, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by alimdar2times
I'll be the first to say that I don't adhere to or follow any organized form of religion, and I'm not exactly Mr. "Christmas Spirit." Okay, now that the disclaimer is out of the way, here it is. Why can't people just knock it the Hell off during this time of year? I mean, seriously, look at the g*ddamn news. A 7 day old PERFECTLY HEALTHY baby girl abandoned 10 miles from where I live - here's the kicker - she wasn't abandoned at a hospital or fire station (state law says you can do that within 72 hours without prosecution), no she was left outside alone in the cold to die. Sorry to be a downer, but this has been eating at me for days. I mean, this baby was described as "perfectly formed and healthy at the time of birth, measuring 19+ inches and weighing 7 pounds." All right, that's all I got, but the b*tch of it is, I really don't feel any better.......

Yes, there are some really flocked up peops in this world... hearing chit like that really pisses me off... :mad: I'm not a religious person either... but you don't need to be for a couple things like respect... common decency... I really wonder about some in our race... :grr:

JR3
12-23-2004, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Yes, there are some really flocked up peops in this world... hearing chit like that really pisses me off... :mad: I'm not a religious person either... but you don't need to be for a couple things like respect... common decency... I really wonder about some in our race... :grr:
word:mad:

Rico
12-23-2004, 05:46 AM
There's places in hell for people like that...:scary:

sickmojave
12-23-2004, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Rico
There's places in hell for people like that...:scary:

So if they go to hell and I end up in hell.and I spend all eternity kicking the chit out of them. would it still be hell for me??:devil:

phatswinn
12-23-2004, 08:55 AM
Yes, because hell is probably full of people who like to kill babys, preists who liked to do things to little boys, and people who start angry mobs of drunks and the canival, if thats ur vision on what ur gunna do when ya go down there, you probably arent going down there...instead, you get

TheFontMaster
12-23-2004, 09:27 AM
That reminds me of that ***** that killed som elady and riped out her baby and showed it off to people. The human race is doomed.

12/21/2012

alimdar2times
12-23-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Big400EX
Woah your an idiot, what does that baby have to do about Christmas?

Deal with it, more then half of USA's population is most likely Christian, so your going to hear a lot about Christmas. It's not my problem that your a downer who has no beliefs who wants to take the joy out of it for everybody else.

Grow up:mad:

Listen up sonny boy... I may be an awful lot of things (bad at relationships, angry white male, etc...) but I'm surely not an idiot. Being informed about and sounding off about the world around me and what's happening in it hardly qualifies me for that category (I'm not the one posting pics. of myself with a bird on my head shouting "Look at this" now am I?).

As far as "dealing with it," you can kiss my fat white *****, as I was one of the 70+ people who paid my respects to this child by attending her funeral. If your comprehension skills were up to par (I mean, you ARE a student, right?) you would realize that the point of the post as a whole was to say that people could lay the f*ck off of the bad sh*t during this time of year, being Christmas and all. Am I denouncing Christmas? Hell no. Not even sure what orifice you decided to pull that one out of.

"Grow up." I'm not even going to touch that one, I'll let you have it as a Christmas present from me. to you. Maybe when you're done reading this you can print it out and line your little birdie's cage with it....make sure to highlight your section of this post first.

nosliw
12-23-2004, 09:55 AM
my mom owns a daycare, so we get flyers about the child molesters and such for the surrounding 50miles. we get at least 15 new ones a week. :ermm:

people like them should zapped

EPDP99
12-23-2004, 09:58 AM
Its amazing the things people see and do. Ask any fireman or police man and they have seen too much of this crap. For everyone you hear about there are alot more behind the scenes.

400exrules
12-23-2004, 10:38 AM
yah thats sad and terrible to think someoen would do that,

but hey lets start cussin each other out and argue on the internet cuz were cool:macho wahoo, .......................

12-23-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by phatswinn
Yes, because hell is probably full of people who like to kill babys, preists who liked to do things to little boys, and people who start angry mobs of drunks and the canival, if thats ur vision on what ur gunna do when ya go down there, you probably arent going down there...instead, you get

drunks go to hell??? not to sure about that one. Jesus turned water to wine....(btw, im not very religeous, either)

12-23-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
That reminds me of that ***** that killed som elady and riped out her baby and showed it off to people. The human race is doomed.

12/21/2012
That date, isnt that that date that the myans predicted the world would end on their pyramid?

tore up
12-23-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Atkins450
That date, isnt that that date that the myans predicted the world would end on their pyramid? According to the Mayan calendar that date is the end of or the new beginning of the world..... google it, and learn how to spell!!! :huh

400exrules
12-23-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by tore up
According to the Mayan calendar that date is the end of or the new begining of the world..... google it, and learn how to spell!!! :huh

learn to spell :huh :huh

don't criticize someone over mis-spelling a word, when you can't spell the word "beginning" correctly in the first place.

spudss
12-23-2004, 11:46 AM
Come on... This was a horrible storie that was told as an expression of sorrow for this little baby that had NO control over its life..In which her (well I really cant call her a mother) decided to be unbelievably ingnorant towards her child life and others and life in general..

I will be a man and say "I am a religious person" I might not believe in what you believe in but to all there own..

But you dont have to be religious to HAVE A HEART..Esspecially for a child or for anyone for that matter.. Just because it is the Xmas season doesnt mean this is the only time of year you should have a heart for others...

I applaude alimdar2times for his heart to go to some little babes funeral that he didnt have to.. Because Face it this time a year people only care about one thing any more and thats them selves.. If I recall the season is for GIVING.........And that should be a year round season..Help others that are less fortunate than you are.

Just my 0.02

kicken250x
12-23-2004, 12:17 PM
god i love internet fighting "RAH IM GOING TO TYPE IN BIG BOLD RED CAPITAL LETTERS TO YOU!" c'mon guys its freaking christmas!! calm the hell down this is supposed to be a time of joy and cheer not ****** and moan...

and now that thats over with...its sad that people can do things like that. it really makes you wonder where we are headed? it doesnt make since to me that someone can have such disrespect for human life? there are people this crazy running around and the gov't is freaking out "OO HES GOT POT!"(this being just an example) now im not saying its ok but i think when our jails and prisons are over flowing with people who do such petty things when these psyco *** people are running around.

did they ever catch the parents that did it? what happened to them?

EDIT: the ****** and moan comment was directed towards the fighting. why cant people just be nice all the time...and not just think about it at christmas?

n00b on a 400ex
12-23-2004, 12:23 PM
maybe some people shouldnt be allowed to have kids. (like crack addicts, illegal immigrants, and other oddities) that would solve alot of problems we have today

400exrules
12-23-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex
maybe some people shouldnt be allowed to have kids. (like crack addicts, illegal immigrants, and other oddities) that would solve alot of problems we have today

for real, lets castrate every crack addict, and downright stupid person, so we can get them out of the gene pool, so they can no longer embarrass mankind.

i imagine there are some aliens somewhere on a distant planet watchin us and just laughin their azzes off at how stupid and crazy some of these ppl are (im not just talking about this incedent with the baby)