PDA

View Full Version : where to get a exhaust to fit a crf450 motor in a lsr chasis

deathman53
12-22-2004, 07:37 PM
I need a exhaust for a crf450r motor in a lsr chassis. I'm leaving for florida in 2 weeks and no exhasut for the bike yet. I was supposed to have it done, but Curtis sparks didn't get to making it yet, figures!!! Just as a backup I'm gonna call the tracks we are gonna go to and see if they will allow my 86 250r trike. I have the cash now if you have one for sale.

panteramatt
12-22-2004, 11:50 PM
Try eastcoast atv.

TC426EX
12-23-2004, 05:43 AM
ECATV, K+K, and TC can definitely get you set up. Im sure there are others too but I know for sure that those 3 have experience with these bikes and can head you in the right direction...

EvilJester400EX
12-23-2004, 12:27 PM
Legacy ATV makes custom headers for CRF's. www.LegacyATV.com

C41Xracer
12-23-2004, 05:01 PM
TC will he had one for my crf in a warlock chassis

velocityatv
12-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Guy I race with run's a LSR baja frame with a CRF motor. He runs a HMF set up I think it's a 400ex mufler with a aftermarket head pipe. I think Sparks and TC make a head pipe that will fit. Also I might be a little silly in the head but I think Yosh might make a full set up, I could be wrong.

quadmxracer
12-24-2004, 05:48 PM
Hey velocityatv you'r talking about Jordan Vansice a good friend of mine and his is a stock trx450 header with that HMF that you talked about. Yeah he's fast as heck and all around good guy. Well good talkin to ya maybe we can go riding sometime, can't wait for 05 season to get started.

-Clayton

deathman53
12-28-2004, 04:27 PM
Wells guys thanks for your responses, but sparks was supposed to of shipped the pipe already and it was supposed to be on my bike already, of course didn't happen, I called TC and he was supposed to have this pipe out to the shop I use(its supposed to be there tommorrow) it still needs to be finish fitted and tig welded, but it seems he's being just like sparks. He said today, that he didn't know if he had to time to get it shipped out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he knows about my trip to florida!!!
Three weeks ago I was told that the pipe was gonna be done and shipped out, after a 1 1/2 I checked up and it wasn't done, and not yet to my knowledge, called TC the other day, now it seams I'm being jerked around by both of them. TC told me he had the pipe ready to ship at that moment. And to make this equation sit real nice, I'm going to florida in three days and bringing the bike. Well, I'm gonna cancel my vacation from work and go to trike fest this year(think its in april). I'm pretty sure its gonna be in haspin acres, its about 400 miles from me.