PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!

hondaman09
12-22-2004, 03:44 PM
i have a cobra on my 300ex,and when i ride by my house they call the cops.someone told ,me to put fiberglass,but i have NO idea on how.anyone now any other way?..or know how to do the fiberglasss thing.?

400exrules
12-22-2004, 03:51 PM
IDEA: toss cobra into can, cover in gasoline, light match, toss match in, close lid, run.........Call HMF, get a real exhaust pipe, less noise, sounds better, more power, problem solved

YFZ450Ridr
12-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
IDEA: toss cobra into can, cover in gasoline, light match, toss match in, close lid, run.........Call HMF, get a real exhaust pipe, less noise, sounds better, more power, problem solved

amen!

but dont forget your quiet core and you should be in business.;)

hondaman09
12-22-2004, 03:55 PM
how bout u:get in a can,cover yourself in gasoline,light a match,drop it,stay insdie,and do us allll a favor!!..and anyway,pelase dont be smart like this ******* if your gonna reply!

Punk'd
12-22-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by hondaman09
how bout u:get in a can,cover yourself in gasoline,light a match,drop it,stay insdie,and do us allll a favor!!..and anyway,pelase dont be smart like this ******* if your gonna reply!

How bout u shut up n stop pmsin

2002400ex
12-22-2004, 04:05 PM
If u dont want noise, get a stock pipe off ebay

hondaman09
12-22-2004, 04:13 PM
i have a stock one,i also have a sparks,but i msellin it,i never even opened the box yetr on it

400exrules
12-22-2004, 04:21 PM
wtf is your problem, cobra is a piece of sh^t and your the moron who bought it, u must have no friends cuz everyone u can talk to would tell u not to buy that sh^t, i was tryin to give u advice on gettin rid of the cobra and gettin a real pipe, not a coffee can. I hope u enjoyed wasting your money

quad
12-22-2004, 04:29 PM
Look at the outlet end of your pipe.There may be rivets there,possibly bolts.If its rivets,drill them out and pull the "guts" out of it.You should find a roll of fiberglass packing wraped around the core(piece of screen type metal). Unwrap the old fiberglass and discard.Local atv/cycle shops sell muffler repack kits.Take the kit and rewrap your core(screen material).Wrap it tight till its a little bigger than the canister(outer part of muffler).Wrap tape around the fiberglass so you can slide the packed core into the canister(should be tight).Re-rivet the holes where you drilled out the old rivets.Maybe cobra uses bolts.....im not sure.Easy as that.

I notice you said u have a sparks exhauset.If I were you,I'd be using that instead of the cobra.Much better quality,and performance.JMO tho.Hope this helped.

YFZ450Ridr
12-22-2004, 04:29 PM
next time u wona talk chit to some one online dont do it with me bub. id liek to meet u in person and give u a piece of my mind.:grr:

quad
12-22-2004, 04:32 PM
Kids.calm down lol...He only asked for advice,not opinions on his pipe.Maybe thats all he can afford.Maybe thats the pipe he wants.Its his,not anyone elses....So let him alone.Ya know...not everyone can afford top end brand pipes,and maybe,just maybe he dont want anything else.:rolleyes:

Punk'd
12-22-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by quad
Kids.calm down lol...He only asked for advice,not opinions on his pipe.Maybe thats all he can afford.Maybe thats the pipe he wants.Its his,not anyone elses....So let him alone.Ya know...not everyone can afford top end brand pipes,and maybe,just maybe he dont want anything else.:rolleyes:

He thinks hes all bad because he can i/m us on AIM and type a couple immature words to us. Well the real fight is with fists stop talkin chit and leave if you disagree. You made a post you got anwsers. People are just trying to help you. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR TIME ON THIS SITE:mad:

quad
12-22-2004, 04:48 PM
Seriously.....can u see how stupid you are all acting?:o Are one of yas gonna hop in a car and go all the way to the others place of residence to fight?I doubt it !If he started IM'ing ,starting trouble...tell a moderator.They will deal with it.I aint takin sides....hell no! I have my own kids to listen to bicker back n forth.:rolleyes:

01300ex
12-22-2004, 04:57 PM
ill tell ya what to do.. go over the the peoples house who keep callin the cops on you,open there front door,pull the back of your quad in there living room, and start er up and rev the crap outta it and run like the devil :devil: JUSSSSSSSST KIDDIN just go over there and ask the people the pleas estop calling the cops on you and bribe them with 20 bucks!:D i agree with quad! cant we all just get along? WERE ALL SENSITIVE PEOPLE WITH SOOOOO MUCH TO GIVE THAT RIGHT SUGA OOOOOHOOOOO sorry just thought i should sing a lil.

quad
12-22-2004, 05:02 PM
LOL!!:huh

tp300ex
12-22-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
next time u wona talk chit to some one online dont do it with me bub. id liek to meet u in person and give u a piece of my mind.:grr:

now now dont come in here and talk chit to the guy he just wonts some info and if u have a rpoblem with me u are more than welcome to try and do somethin ok problem solved:devil:

hondaman09
12-22-2004, 05:27 PM
not everyone has money coming out the *****!...i got it for $25,is that ok with yall,and quad,thanx for the help.

quad
12-22-2004, 06:01 PM
not a problem man.Be happy ya can get out and ride.......Thats what really matters!!:)

n00b on a 400ex
12-22-2004, 07:28 PM
dont you just feel the love in this topic :rolleyes:

Guy400
12-22-2004, 07:36 PM
Thank you to the few members who replied here with some helpful information on how to rectify the situation the original poster was asking about.

To the others, I don't care what gets said on AIM. We have no control over that program so don't bring it here.