PDA

View Full Version : What is the meaning of life??

hondarider2006
12-22-2004, 10:57 AM
Lets see what you guys think.

nosliw
12-22-2004, 10:59 AM
have fun
avoid going to hell

Bartman012
12-22-2004, 11:02 AM
Easy. Read John 3:16 in the Bible.

MY450R
12-22-2004, 11:04 AM
well thats easy
we are only here because god got pissed at us for the apple thing

Mxjunkie
12-22-2004, 11:05 AM
mine is to ride as much as possible, bring happyness to people around me and live life to the max

hotquad
12-22-2004, 11:06 AM
Just have fun in your live and live your life to its fullest.
if you want to do something do it, because later if you don't you will regret it.

hondarider2006
12-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Damn quick replys. This question was on a final I just took for english, so I wanted to see what other people have to say about life. I will say I have three goals in life, Work, have fun, and live it to the max:)

alimdar2times
12-22-2004, 11:20 AM
life ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lf)
n. pl. lives (lvz)

The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.
The characteristic state or condition of a living organism.
Living organisms considered as a group: plant life; marine life.
A living being, especially a person: an earthquake that claimed hundreds of lives.
The physical, mental, and spiritual experiences that constitute existence: the artistic life of a writer.

The interval of time between birth and death: She led a good, long life.
The interval of time between one's birth and the present: has had hay fever all his life.
A particular segment of one's life: my adolescent life.
The period from an occurrence until death: elected for life; paralyzed for life.
Slang. A sentence of imprisonment lasting till death.
The time for which something exists or functions: the useful life of a car.
A spiritual state regarded as a transcending of corporeal death.
An account of a person's life; a biography.
Human existence, relationships, or activity in general: real life; everyday life.

A manner of living: led a hard life.
A specific, characteristic manner of existence. Used of inanimate objects: “Great institutions seem to have a life of their own, independent of those who run them” (New Republic).
The activities and interests of a particular area or realm: musical life in New York.

A source of vitality; an animating force: She's the life of the show.
Liveliness or vitality; animation: a face that is full of life.

Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.
Actual environment or reality; nature.

adj.
Of or relating to animate existence; involved in or necessary for living: life processes.
Continuing for a lifetime; lifelong: life partner; life imprisonment.
Using a living model as a subject for an artist: a life sculpture.

400exrules
12-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Have fun, enjoy it, worship, do good things for others, get out the door and do new things, work hard for your family

wilkin250r
12-22-2004, 11:40 AM
Well, I'm not sure about the meaning, but the answer is 42.

zephead400ex
12-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Isn't this the Meaning of Life?http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/python/Images/tmol02.jpg

Quad18star
12-22-2004, 11:58 AM
I think it's to have a positive impact on atleast one person's life , could be a child's life , a parents, family member , a friend or a total stranger .

alimdar2times
12-22-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Well, I'm not sure about the meaning, but the answer is 42.

Ahhh... so you know about the mice too..... :p

MY450R
12-22-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Isn't this the Meaning of Life?http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/python/Images/tmol02.jpg
hey how'd you get my pic man
dude you make me laugh a lot
nice post

quadridermx
12-22-2004, 01:30 PM
If ya think about it, and believe in the bible... the original purpose for life was Adam and Eve to live in a beautiful garden earth, enjoy perfect bodies and surroundings, and "fill the earth and subdue it". Because the "wages sin pays is death", we basically inherited death after Adam sinned.

Now we can see from prophecy that we're in what the bible calls "the last days of this system of things".... things are obviously getting so much worse and worse. The bible basically says that God will step in and end all the crap soon.

So purpose of life.... I'd say (just me, I know most of ya would disagree) live the best life ya can according to Bible standards, and hope that it's good enough to have the priviledge of living the real life in the future...

12-22-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by quadridermx
If ya think about it, and believe in the bible... the original purpose for life was Adam and Eve to live in a beautiful garden earth, enjoy perfect bodies and surroundings, and "fill the earth and subdue it". Because the "wages sin pays is death", we basically inherited death after Adam sinned.

Now we can see from prophecy that we're in what the bible calls "the last days of this system of things".... things are obviously getting so much worse and worse. The bible basically says that God will step in and end all the crap soon.

So purpose of life.... I'd say (just me, I know most of ya would disagree) live the best life ya can according to Bible standards, and hope that it's good enough to have the priviledge of living the real life in the future...

couldn't have said better myself.