PDA

View Full Version : The perfect girl???

xsr_racing28c
12-21-2004, 07:58 PM
Alright, i am bored so i am just gonna write about what i would think to be the perfect girl!!! Going through hard time with my g/f and just wondering if it is worth it to keep it going, or take a break... hmm..

The List:
Most important: Can make any situation a fun expierience.
Has great sense of humor.
Always honest others
Cares about what there appearance is( not too much though)
Can commit to one person
Is respectful
Can talk about anything
Obviously, Beauty always helps
Has an interest in motorsports( mx, sno-x etc)
Can manage money!!LOL
Is themselves around others and doesn't try to be fake..

hmm can't think of anything else right now...

ps.. if there are any girls out there that fit this ..pm me ...lol

nosliw
12-21-2004, 08:01 PM
rich parents

xsr_racing28c
12-21-2004, 08:04 PM
lol.. that is a plus, but sometimes the good girls arn't so blessed!!

LazeR
12-21-2004, 08:07 PM
There is no perfect girl.

The main thing for me is personality, i don't care how beautiful she is, if her personality is that of a dead skunk then i won't have any intentions of a relationship with her

Tommy 17
12-21-2004, 08:08 PM
2 words...

black raptor:devil:

haha sry but damn shes hot:D

MotoX3
12-21-2004, 08:09 PM
hmm...looks good...doesnt ******....likes MX.....has a milf:chinese:

NTPRacing#19
12-21-2004, 08:10 PM
a girl with a mute button

xsr_racing28c
12-21-2004, 08:14 PM
personality is definatley a huge huge issue!! I just hate it when your physically attracted and when you talk to her, she just scares you off by her personality... theres gotta be a perfect one out there!!

nosliw
12-21-2004, 08:21 PM
usually cant find beautiful women with good personalities. 10's are for one nighters. giggidy giggidy giggidy

basically an average lookin one with a great personality is what we'll all end up with

kicken250x
12-21-2004, 08:38 PM
the perfect girl.......blonde...extremely hot....funny....blind, rich and STUPID!

2002400ex
12-21-2004, 08:54 PM
Big *** n tits

ZBlaster
12-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
2 words...

black raptor:devil:

haha sry but damn shes hot:D

true dat

foxracingpredat
12-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Here's my perfect girl
http://www.predatorowners.com/memberphotos/predator/787/P2280055.jpg

http://www.predatorowners.com/memberphotos/predator/787/P2280053.jpg

http://www.predatorowners.com/memberphotos/predator/787/P2280060.jpg

foxracingpredat
12-21-2004, 09:22 PM
just to let you know, those are old pics for the end of last winter! there is alot of new stuff, actully a 04 predator instead of that 03.

LTZ400rider
12-21-2004, 09:31 PM
a girl who is nice

who cares about

who doesnt lose interest in u acts like u dont exist anymore after a month

who doenst cheat on u

who actually worrys about u

who doesnt think she is so damn tough

who looks nice

who doesnt talk about her old relationships

who is pretty

who isnt a slut

who puts out

who respect that u have a right to own dangerous vehicles

who doesnt force u to sell ur toys

who offers u stuff (food)

who doesnt complain she is fat when she weighs 110 pounds

who doesnt ask u to go shopping

who doenst mind when i drive like a nut

who has nice parents

who talks to u

and so on :chinese:

kazpr
12-21-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by LazeR

The main thing for me is personality, i don't care how beautiful she is, if her personality is that of a dead skunk then i won't have any intentions of a relationship with her
Exactly

FourFiftyFour
12-21-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider

who isnt a slut

who puts out

sounds pretty contradictory!!!!!!! lol

Big400EX
12-21-2004, 09:36 PM
It depends on what you want, a relationship or some *****. No I dont want someone who is fake but if you really want to have a lot of fun with a girl forget her personality and unzip her pants, with your teeth...:macho

SGA
12-21-2004, 09:51 PM
If you want the perfect girl you'll need this.

hondarider2006
12-21-2004, 09:52 PM

I will agree 100% It doesn't matter how hot she is, or how good the sex is...the things she will do that drive you nuts override the good stuff. But than again there really isn't the "perfect guy" so it evens out:o

12-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by hondarider2006
I will agree 100% It doesn't matter how hot she is, or how good the sex is...the things she will do that drive you nuts override the good stuff. But than again there really isn't the "perfect guy" so it evens out:o

werd

LazeR
12-21-2004, 10:38 PM
But than again there really isn't the "perfect guy" so it evens out:o

Exactly, so basically were all screwed as far as finding a perfect, but normally we can all find someone that we can comprimise the least with, and have the most fun with and get along the best with...its just waiting for them :(

hotquad
12-21-2004, 10:51 PM
you just have to do what makes you happy...if your not happy with the person then you shouldn't be with them...and in every relationship you will come across some hard times, but it's how you work them out.

no relationship is perfect, if it was perfect then it wouldn't be fun

hondarider2006
12-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Exactly, so basically were all screwed as far as finding a perfect, but normally we can all find someone that we can comprimise the least with, and have the most fun with and get along the best with...its just waiting for them :(

Yeah the whole waiting deal sucks...I think we have all found the girl we thought was perfect...than over a deal of time figured out how they are, and finaly can't stand them anymore. I think the 2 people just have to be a like, and have a very similar personality to be togeather. Last girl I tried changing my life for....well it broke my heart at the end. Not worth changing for imo. She either likes you how you are, or she doesn't.

Out_Sider
12-21-2004, 11:05 PM
*not 2 faced
*shows that she cares about you and loves you
*cheers you up when you're sad
*will put out
*doesnt cheat on you
*doesnt think she is the greatest thing on earth and goes places just to get guys to talk to her and then says it isnt cheating
*shows that you are the only guy in her life
*wants to spend time with you
*helps you deal with problems of life

well that i what i think the perfect girl is for me... and the girl i have right now is far from perfect...but can't help but love her for some reason...

hondarider2006
12-21-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
*not 2 faced
*shows that she cares about you and loves you
*cheers you up when you're sad
*will put out
*doesnt cheat on you
*doesnt think she is the greatest thing on earth and goes places just to get guys to talk to her and then says it isnt cheating
*shows that you are the only guy in her life
*wants to spend time with you
*helps you deal with problems of life

well that i what i think the perfect girl is for me... and the girl i have right now is far from perfect...but can't help but love her for some reason...

I remember when I used to feel that way about my x....and she was like everything you said about how you thought the perfect girl was, and I am betting your girl is the same way. Sure they do that stuff, but what about all of the stuff they do to piss you off? Or what happens at that one party when your not there and she gets hammerd....Truth is guys, there is no perfect girl. You can think to yourself that there is, and thinking that things are going to go on forever and ever, than one day reality is gonna hit, or sex is gonna be over, how ever you wanna put it, and you are going to think to yourself why am I with this girl? Don't get me wrong, I think a long term relationship is the best thing that can ever happen to a man...and I can't wait until I come apon the next girl I think is perfect....But its all of the **** that hurts when you 2 break up, and everything you have done for her, and all of the time you have devoted....Damn I could go on forever. I need a Girl:(

Trujeepr
12-21-2004, 11:12 PM
I found the rite girl and married her and she is not perfect, but neither am I, and she let me have a another girl on the side that lets me ride her anytime I want to.

Here she is
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Trujeepr/TRX450R/100_0696a.jpg

LazeR
12-21-2004, 11:14 PM
.Damn I could go on forever. I need a Girl:(

Or you need to get laid :devil: Naa man im just playing, Don't think there has to be one girl though, that you will happily marry and although have your disagreements be happy with the rest of your life ?

hondarider2006
12-21-2004, 11:17 PM
Or you need to get laid :devil: Naa man im just playing, Don't think there has to be one girl though, that you will happily marry and although have your disagreements be happy with the rest of your life ?

Its going to take me many years to find a girl up here that is into what I do, and understand me. Most of them want all of my time spent with them, **** that. I will have to say the sex is great....But the 426 is almost as fun, and she doesn't argue back, she just takes the beating:o

LazeR
12-21-2004, 11:21 PM
Its going to take me many years to find a girl up here that is into what I do, and understand me. Most of them want all of my time spent with them, **** that. I will have to say the sex is great....But the 426 is almost as fun, and she doesn't argue back, she just takes the beating:o

lmfao, i heard the 426 has bucked you off once or twice though ?

It may take many years, but im sure that girl is out there, but can any of us find her ? Im sure all of us only hope for that, but i dunno seems like after 8-10 years, being with the same girl would get boring :| unless you are that well match... I would think it would be time for a new model.... :ermm:

hondarider2006
12-21-2004, 11:25 PM
lmfao, i heard the 426 has bucked you off once or twice though ?

It may take many years, but im sure that girl is out there, but can any of us find her ? Im sure all of us only hope for that, but i dunno seems like after 8-10 years, being with the same girl would get boring :| unless you are that well match... I would think it would be time for a new model.... :ermm:

No that was the 416...she couldn't handle me:devil:

I think a lot of it has to do with our maturity level. As we grown up, we will see differnt aspects on life, and our feelings twords this kind of stuff will change.....I can't wait until that day happens, and I find the right girl:cool:

LazeR
12-21-2004, 11:31 PM
No that was the 416...she couldn't handle me:devil:

I think a lot of it has to do with our maturity level. As we grown up, we will see differnt aspects on life, and our feelings twords this kind of stuff will change.....I can't wait until that day happens, and I find the right girl:cool:

Yea my bad...i forgot you get new motors every other month ;) j/p

Yea man, i agree with the maturity thing, I bet thats why relationships don't last at our age now, one the participants in the relationship is normally immature and the other doesn't like it, or something stupid happens and it doesn't work out. As we get older we get wiser, and most of us, get a lot more mature, so i guess things can work out better... I just wish it wasn't such a long *** wait :(, o well

Guess you gotta have as much as you can till then :macho

hondarider2006
12-21-2004, 11:39 PM
I think you can tell the older mature people from the immatures. Take a look at your parents, and see if they fight a lot. Than think about yourself, and your girlfriend. I am betting that its the same way. The parents just never really got out of that stage of life...and just don't get a long. Than take a look at someones parents who never fight...and there mom and dad get a long fine. Sure they don't think the same, and they don't agree on everything, but they don't throw tantrums like a 15 year old, and throw things around, or start punching the wall etc...I think this has a lot to do with in a girl. If your 21-22 years old, and she flips when you don't call her at 6 and call her at 6:02...think about what its going to be like 5-10 years down the road. What makes you think she is going to change? At that stage in life you should of gotten yourself togeather pretty well by now...And if she hasn't, well then there is a problem:ermm:

LazeR
12-21-2004, 11:44 PM
The worse part is...if your parents are the fighting type, or where they dont get along, subconsciously (sp) that is the type of relationship you look for. It's a proven fact. I know what you're talking about as far as mature and immature ppl, but the thing is sometimes they don't seem like it until you find the "true" them. Then its like a news flash and i think that is what ruins it for some people.

86350x
12-22-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by xsr_racing28c
Alright, i am bored so i am just gonna write about what i would think to be the perfect girl!!! Going through hard time with my g/f and just wondering if it is worth it to keep it going, or take a break... hmm..

The List:
Most important: Can make any situation a fun expierience.
Has great sense of humor.
Always honest others
Cares about what there appearance is( not too much though)
Can commit to one person
Is respectful
Can talk about anything
Obviously, Beauty always helps
Has an interest in motorsports( mx, sno-x etc)
Can manage money!!LOL
Is themselves around others and doesn't try to be fake..

hmm can't think of anything else right now...

ps.. if there are any girls out there that fit this ..pm me ...lol

http://www.wellerracing.com/Local%20riders/images/corry%202.jpg

She's right here

But you'll have to accept the new kids on the block bedroom set.:confused:

JTRtrx250r
12-22-2004, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by SGA
If you want the perfect girl you'll need this. LMAO:D

Wouldn that be just perfect?, only "IF":devil: :blah:

MY450R
12-22-2004, 06:21 AM
86350x your right again man she is perfect
now if she could only clone herself we'd all be happy

really though i have the perfect chick...
all i have to do get her from underneath my bed and blow her up

she dont bi tch and complain either and shes completly happy living under my bed:devil: :D

Rico
12-22-2004, 06:26 AM
There's no such thing as a perfect girl you retards...:scary:

Always remember.... No matter how good she looks, there's always some guy out there that's tired of puttin up with her chit....:devil:

MY450R
12-22-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Rico

Always remember.... No matter how good she looks, there's always some guy out there that's tired of puttin up with her chit....:devil:
this is sooo true!!!!!!!!!!!

JTRtrx250r
12-22-2004, 06:40 AM

Always remember.... No matter how good she looks, there's always some guy out there that's tired of puttin up with her chit....:devil: yeah...but theres also another willing to step up for the challenge too:blah: The prob is when the chicks know there sittin' on a goldmine:( :rolleyes: :D

Samson
12-22-2004, 07:57 AM
Make a fist. Put lipstick around your thumb and forefinger. Couple of eyeballs. Wig if you don't have hairy knuckles.

Bout as close as I've seen to the perfect female. :p

Hey she swallows and don't talk back! :D

God I hope nobody takes me seriously. :o

MY450R
12-22-2004, 08:00 AM
haha yeah is that what you do??
oh and ppl can read what you type in the box if you hit the reply button:devil:

Samson
12-22-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
haha yeah is that what you do??
oh and ppl can read what you type in the box if you hit the reply button:devil:

Oh you know it! Thinking about getting wrist implants (aka boob job!). :D

MY450R
12-22-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Samson
Oh you know it! Thinking about getting wrist implants (aka boob job!). :D
hahahahaha that was good still laughing

zephead400ex
12-22-2004, 08:21 AM

Amen brother:devil:

maggiesboy
12-22-2004, 08:31 AM
It took me four years after being married to my wife to realize I had a good one. She was eight months pregneant, and just huge! It is a hot steamy August morning and she is packing alcohol into the sprint car trailer. (5 gallons in each hand) After a couple of trips she looks just miserable. The rest of the crew is standing around the car inside of the shop and our crew chief looks at her and makes a comment on how dedicated she is to motorsports. He!! yes, that is MY GURL! here we are 10 years total and she still has that quality and drive. My wife kicks *****!

PHAT400
12-22-2004, 08:41 AM
The perfect girl is gone.....:(

I married her..:eek2:

LilQJ
12-22-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by PHAT400
The perfect girl is gone.....:(

I married her..:eek2: not unless you marryed my Mom!! :huh :D

bansheeguy77
12-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by LilQJ
not unless you marryed my Mom!! :huh :D

someone wants a new 450 for christmas :p :p

QuadJunkies
12-22-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
someone wants a new 450 for christmas :p :p hahaha..... actually... that would be ... ME!!!!:blah:

Thanks LilQJ ;)

400exrules
12-22-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
hahaha..... actually... that would be ... ME!!!!:blah:

Thanks LilQJ ;)

u can always share lol........well.........maybe not, that wouldnt be too fun to share

MY450R
12-22-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
hahaha..... actually... that would be ... ME!!!!:blah:

Thanks LilQJ ;)
yes the perfect m.i.l.f. with nice teeth lol:eek2:

QuadJunkies
12-22-2004, 12:57 PM
yes the perfect m.i.l.f. with nice teeth lol:eek2: :eek: :eek: :eek: Im not EVEN going to explain to her what MILF is................ :o

MY450R
12-22-2004, 01:04 PM
Mom Is Like Flowers??
maybe

QuadJunkies
12-22-2004, 02:04 PM
Mom Is Like Flowers??
maybe sounds good to me........ lol!!!

MY450R
12-22-2004, 02:07 PM
oh oh Mom
IS
Lots
of
Fun

JForestZ34
12-22-2004, 02:45 PM
I wish my wife was into riding then I could get her all muddy. I think it's just becasue she has never been on one of these machines.

James

JTRtrx250r
12-22-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
It took me four years after being married to my wife to realize I had a good one. She was eight months pregneant, and just huge! It is a hot steamy August morning and she is packing alcohol into the sprint car trailer. (5 gallons in each hand) After a couple of trips she looks just miserable. The rest of the crew is standing around the car inside of the shop and our crew chief looks at her and makes a comment on how dedicated she is to motorsports. He!! yes, that is MY GURL! here we are 10 years total and she still has that quality and drive. My wife kicks *****! Who are you guys...what #?:confused:

AtvMxRider
12-22-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
a girl with a mute button ;)

zephead400ex
12-22-2004, 03:53 PM
A perfect girl...

JTRtrx250r
12-22-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
A perfect girl... LMFAO!:D

AZblaster44
12-23-2004, 12:41 PM
I want a girl that will except my life style, and not guilt the hell out of me any time i cant see her, or talk on the phone for an hour++++!!!

bluebaron
12-23-2004, 02:17 PM
I think i met the perfect girl one weekend a couple of months back. i had here over at my house 2 nights in a row, she was home with one of my neighbors from college. Well she races mx, shes was hot, and rich, she had for her vehicle a new chevy duramax desial 2500 HD with a six inch lift, her dad had a hummer h1 for there hunting truck, the have 2 airplanes 1 a jet, and a ***** load of dirkbikes and quads

Dumontexrider
12-23-2004, 06:11 PM
itd be heaven on earth to find a chick with these traits
1. One whos into riding
2. Not afraid to be herself
3. Doesnt lie
4. Drives a truck
5. Nice *** and chest
6. Great body
7. Dresses modestly
8. Doesnt wear much make up (because she dont need it)
9. One who trusts me
10. High standards and good morals
11. Loving, smart, caring, generous, sweet, and nice
12. Good smile
13. Shorter than me
14. Doesnt like rap
15. Trustworthy and loyal
16. Would buy a Honda and never a yamaha
17. Doesnt complain
18. Cleans, cooks, does the laundry, and would be a house wife
19. Smells good
20. Great personality

thats all for now

bulkdriverlp
12-23-2004, 06:18 PM
chubby, blond, blue eyes and big soft floppy boobies u can use for pillow.

SGA
12-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
:huh

:D :D

Dumontexrider
12-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp

More cushion for the pushing.

400grl
12-23-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by AZblaster44
I want a girl that will except my life style, and not guilt the hell out of me any time i cant see her, or talk on the phone for an hour++++!!!

I thought you had a girlfriend?? What happened to the little hottie you brought to the track?? :) ;)

phatswinn
12-23-2004, 09:33 PM
after being in a long term relationship all i need is like 4 things

-trust me
-not bug me when im with my friends
-jealousy=getting dumped on her arse
-have a friggin sense of humor...they always do before ya go out but after a couple months EVERYTHING is serious, there no joking around! and ive found that they will treat you like they treat there parents, if there annoyed with thier parents all the time the chances are thats just thier there personality..if they like tere parents cuz there not spoiled rotten a-holes...then that makes up for any looks 100%

n00b on a 400ex
12-23-2004, 09:45 PM
im too much of a loser to ever have a girlfriend, but ill try this one out too...

-someone who shares my extremist anti left-wing views

-someone who can ride

umm...this is all i can thnik of

SGA
12-23-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
ive found that they will treat you like they treat there parents, if there annoyed with thier parents all the time the chances are thats just thier there personality

Well now! I think you're on to something !
I'll pay attention to how a girl acts around her parents.
Cold, warm, bitc*y?

AZblaster44
12-23-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
I thought you had a girlfriend?? What happened to the little hottie you brought to the track?? :) ;)

I do, but everytime I am gone to the dunes for a weekend or cant see her for some other reason she tries to send me on a guilt trip....she says she doesnt mean to, we'll see ive talked ot her bout it so we'll see what happens:ermm: If I start racing the ITP quadcross, and any GNC's this guilting thing is gonna be a big problem

400grl
12-24-2004, 07:54 AM
Yep, guilt trips suck........let her know what she can do that will make it so you don't feel guilty - if she can do that, then that's awesome.........if not, well then.....it's just a matter of time....

SGA
12-24-2004, 08:08 AM
Corry always gives straight up good advice:)

Samson
12-24-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Well now! I think you're on to something !
I'll pay attention to how a girl acts around her parents.
Cold, warm, bitc*y?

Better yet, watch how momma treats daddy.

JTRtrx250r
12-24-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by 86350x
http://www.wellerracing.com/Local%20riders/images/corry%202.jpg

She's right here

But you'll have to accept the new kids on the block bedroom set.:confused: Hey...wheres the pics of her in her poses wearing the riding pants? Dont mean to sound like a perv...but its my nature...j/p(well kinda:p ) I was telling a buddy about her (an actual real life milf that races) and he didnt beleive me, wheres the proof? haha