PDA

View Full Version : Team FMF Media Allstars GNC MX Amateur Race Team

Admin
12-21-2004, 11:45 AM
<center>http://www.atvriders.com/images/atvnews/FMFMediaAllstars.jpg </center>

The team will be contesting all MX rounds of the 2005 ITP ATVA Grand National Championship Series out of the FMF “rig”. For 2005 the team will consist of nine amateurs, all “Allstars” in their own rite: Pro-Am Motocross & Pro class TT racer Zac Willett, five time women’s national champion Angela Moore, Pro-Am racer & former 250-B champion Mark Kendall, third ranked women’s B class racer Leslie Ragon, reigning 250-B National Champion Casey Thompson, Pro-Am racer Patton Thompson, Pro-Am racer Josh Upperman, & MX video game producer and Open-B class racer “Rainbow” Rob Baumsteiger, & Team owner/ Manager/ & Racer Jorge Cuartas. In addition the team will be hosting Puerto Rican National Champion Giovanni Colon in his first full Pro season stateside.

The team will be represented by Hunter Johnson in the 250-B class, & Brad Skelton in the 265 A class at select rounds of the series.

Admin
12-21-2004, 11:49 AM
FMF will provide the team a Full Size Tractor Trailer, and the Driver for this years team will be Kevin Johnson, & the mechanics have yet to be determined.

Admin
12-21-2004, 12:06 PM
Honda will be providing 450R machines to the team members with FMF Media Allstar Graphics.

It is terrific to finally see the Manufacturers and Aftermarkets companies taking ATV racing seriously by showing support to the riders that have supported them for years with their product purchases.

team_450_88
12-21-2004, 08:22 PM
thats awesome...Its really great, its a HUGE step in our sport...Everyone should be very proud...Even thought im not on the team Thanks to the main man Jorge (team manager ) for steppin up with a amaetur team..This gives a chance for people young to go somewhere and do something they love to do....I always wanted something like this and wanted to be part of it...I know John Ragon, he races locally and was part of the team last year I believe...Next year will be my first year racing Nationals..Ill be at 7 of them I believe racing prod. b-class...I am excited and I cant wait, expecially now that I know media allstars and FMF will be there watching..Its a chance for young skilled people to go somewhere....I have been workin My A** of for the money to go to these nationals and taking racing serious and training and Its gonna be worth it...I hope you guys keep doin what your doin...It will be cool meeting you guys and talking to you at the nationals this year...See yall there,

Ryan Collins #88

PS...Jorge, I dont know if you get on this site but if you do, Are you gonna be looking for new upcoming riders to be part of your team at the nationals this year?

QuadJunkies
12-24-2004, 12:19 AM
That is SOOOOO SAWWEET!!!! :macho

and GREAT news!!!!

tdd6405
12-30-2004, 07:18 PM
good luck in 05, Josh and Mark!

and everyone else for that matter